Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
The Ladies are Terrified. wink
I not a lady but I am terrified. Especially of shots that have killed and maimed better, younger, stronger, and healthier men than me.

There was a lot of pressure in this country to fall in line and get the shot. My own primary care doctor leaned hard on me to get vaccinated for Covid-19 but I refused, then she got her brother, my cardiologist to insist but I said absolutely not.

Then she came up with a list of vaccines I needed. Flu, Shingles, Pneumonia, Tetanus (TDAP) which covers 2 other maladies, and another one I can't remember. I told her no way, I'm not getting vaccinated for anything now.

If there are people frantically pushing you to take a vaccine shot for mostly non fatal diseases it is prudent to say "no thanks". The CDC, WHO, Gates Foundation, and the WEF are into population control. While I admit the world would be better off with a whole lot less population, I'm not volunteering.

It's an individuals decision on whether to get vaxed or not, but if you have evidence to show that there are mass deaths and afflictions that is directly linked to and being caused by vaccination, you should provide that evidence. Keep in mind that hearsay and unsupported claims is not evidence.
Learned doctors such as Dr. Rand Paul, and Dr. Jesse Lopez weren't listened to.

That's not evidence. It's the argument from authority fallacy. For instance, I can easily find any number of 'learned doctors' who support Covid vax and vaccination in general.

You need evidence that specifically ties the claimed harm to covid vaccination. There probably are cases of bad reaction to the vax, but that's to be expected.

Vaccine side effects

The TGA report that most side effects are mild and go away within a couple of days.

AusVaxSafety is tracking whether people experience side effects after COVID-19 vaccines. Their data shows that in Australia:

over half the participants report no side effects (around 55%)
just under half report any side effect (around 44%)
less than 1% report visiting a doctor or emergency department after vaccination
reports are similar to the side effects seen in clinical trials and monitoring in other countries.

https://www.health.gov.au/our-work/covid-19-vaccines/our-vaccines/safety-side-effects
Concerning data: Mark Twain said there are lies, damn lies, and statistics. Data compiled dishonestly to cover a huge crime or mistake cannot be trusted and besides that we can be sure more vaccine injury will show up.

What's the latest on that Australian actress Melle Stewart that was almost killed by the ''vaccine'' and is now totally disabled?

I am so glad I didn't succumb to the pressure to get that damnable shot and I know quite a few that wish they hadn't and I personally know otherwise healthy people that ended up mysteriously dead.

You are equivocating. I wasn't talking about 'data,' but the results of rigorous double testing for efficacy. Where, if ivermectin was an effective treatment over and above normal recovery rates and placebo, that efficacy should show up.

Nothing significant showed up.