Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by kenjs1
HA HA Mauser again - calling Americans scared for having the courage to challenge corrupt mandates and not to march like lemmings into the vaccination centers. So brave.

Are you saying that no Americans got vaccinated?

Of course not- but most of my closer friends and family didn't. If any of them wanted to start stupid sh*t like mauserboy when alternatives were suggested out of kindliness they would have gotten the same treatment. MM9m mentioned Americans as a group because ///well he is addicted to group think. As for using it for a mild disease I had Covid. Wasn't worried. Slept a bit for better part of two days. Took some vitamins and a dose of IM which quickly worked for me like it has for others - so I at least know what I am taking about. First Hand.
I didn't preach vaccines like some others claiming they won something. So friggin childish.

LOL!!! Scared enough to take a dewormer that does nothing but satisfies your emotional insecurity.

The majority of people I know who had covid took nothing. I guess we just don't have the horse butt worms LOL!!! Maybe that's why we fared significantly better in the covid department? LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?