Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor little Raymond clearly wants the last word, so the question is whether to let him have it. It's already well past its expiry date.

LOL. You have no choice….here or any thread. Better yet, I’ll tell you what you’re going to do because I own you: You’re going to either stop posting or eventually go back to using the only same old boring insults you have:

- Poor
- Little
- Tyke
- Butt hurt
- Karen
- Cry
- Sob
- Myth
- Magic
- Grow up

That’s all you got. Maybe you can spend an hour to scrape up a response without using those words, but you won’t be able to do it more than once or twice because you (and you mentally-challenged sidekick) don’t possess the ability to conduct original thought. You either repeat yourselves or repeat the person that’s getting the best of you. You’re too low IQ to divert to original thought for very long.

I told you before. I’ve got a lot of time and I’m willing to give you the attention you crave while I bump my post count. Seems like you have it, too. You want to play in thoughtless repeater? Clearly, I’m your huckleberry. I can oblige.

Now, either scurry off like the cowardly cockroach that you’ve shown yourself to be or post. I don’t care. The best part is (as you said it to others), there’s nothing you can do about it……and everyone knows it. 🤣

Poor little Raymond typing any old sh*te to get a bit of attention.

Why don't you try rational argument for a change?

Are you unable to do it, or unwilling to try?

As your sour disposition stems from a challenge to your faith, give a reasoned argument for its validity, explain why what you believe is true.

Beyond the fundamentals of morality, the golden rule (expressed by Socrates, BTW), why do you think the bible is valid in this day and age?

How do you reconcile the contradictions?

How do you reconcile descriptions of God as Love on the one hand and a bloodthirsty vindictive tyrant on the other?