Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by rickt300
Seems to be a trend here fuqqing with Australians. They are a bunch of pussies but you should be tired of rubbing it in by now.

Wow, that's coming from a Yank who's nation is going down the gurgler, a demented president, overrun by migrants, ever more rules, regulations and state surveillance....and powerless to change a thing.

A hypocrite.

Not yet we haven't had the revolution yet. At least we have a way to fix these issues but you as a subject could at any time be forced to walk around with your thumb up your ass.

I love how these idiots on display, that have absolutely no culture of fighting back against domestic tyranny and had their guns taken away feel it appropriate to comment on where we’re going! 😂

I literally laughed out loud when mauserless said he had no problem transporting his 9mm in his car so he could take it to the range like it was an accomplishment. 🙄 You go, freebird! 🤣

Meanwhile, the so-called “Smart” one that complained about how Christians force their beliefs on everyone gets his “Godless” conversation and and just cries about God.

What an absolute clown show.

The words of a liar have no significance. Just noise. Like a baby spitting its dummy and howling for attention. You have proven yourself to be a liar, someone of poor character. I say 'someone' because you are not, in any sense of the word, a man.

My pronouns are “Your” and “Daddy.”

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates