Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Springcove
Honest question. With Covid Part Deux coming will you guys be taking more shots or just saying no?

I think some of the same fools here that fell for it will say no but others will buy into the BS and believe what they are told.

It's not really a big thing over here anymore. I was at the doctors last week and no masks, actually it was like that 6 months ago too (I think they still wanted them at the docs 12 months ago but they had otherwise gone from public). I see the occasional ad on TV reminding that a covid booster is a good idea but it's generally a dead duck. It seems to be on par with the flu in regards to how they see it these days ie more of a risk for the elderly.

I got my flu jab but didn't bother with another covid booster. YMMV.

Our state government wanted to retrospectively punish those teachers who refused to be vaccinated even after they removed that request - not sure what happened. It would be extremely idiotic of our government to want to do that now, but we do have an idiotic government though.

Appreciate the reply. Having idiotic government seems to be the new normal.

The closer we get to our elections here in November the more I believe they will ratchet it up. I guess we shall see.

I'm surprised that covid would still be a big issue anywhere.

It’s how they control the gullible here. Especially at election time.