Originally Posted by Hastings
There is apparently a huge difference in efficacy of the various vaccines. Smallpox vaccines eradicated smallpox, polio vaccines pretty much wiped out polio, rabies vaccines work in animals and humans, distemper and parvo vaccines for dogs given at the right time seem foolproof, likewise blackleg vaccine for cattle.

My wife tells me that the flu cases they get are mostly from vaccinated individuals. I've never had a flu shot.

The various Covid-19 vaccines and boosters work about as well as no vaccine preventing Covid-19 and sometimes produce way worse effects (like sudden death).

I don't know one person that got vaccinated and then failed to come down with the Chinese virus.

Oh, I know the stupid untested argument that the disease wasn't as severe as it might have been. If it makes you feel better I guess that's worth something.

I've only had the flu maybe 4 times in my life but started getting the flu shot when I turned 50 and never had the flu since.

They must be training you lot to self administration of the horse orifice pastes in preparation for a US wide mass suicide Jonestown event. I'm going to miss some of you.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?