Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by rickt300
Man his pussy hurts bad.

Absolutely correct...DBT is so confused, LOL!

Lame, Raspy, lame, lame, lame. At least try to grasp the simply fact that what I have pointed to is written in the bible, which I merely quote.

The issues are there, contradictions, absurdities, immorality, not because I say so, but because it is there for all to see and read. It is undeniable.

For instance;

''The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.'' - Psalm 145:9

''While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. 33 And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron and to all the congregation. 34 They put him in custody, because it had not been made clear what should be done to him. 35 And the LORD said to Moses, The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp 36 And all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death with stones, as the LORD commanded Moses.'' Numbers 15:32-36:

So we have;

1. The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
2. The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.
3. God is good to all, we are told.
4. God was neither good or merciful toward a man gathering sticks on a Sabbath.

A contradiction; S and its denial not-S

God is good to all and his tender mercies are over all his works, yet God was not good nor merciful toward a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath, showing no mercy God had him brutally killed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Lame? DBT is the lame one....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Something is blocking your thought processes...cannot help you on that issue you have....for the 3rd time, again, and read slowly and carefully....When God says in the old testament to wipe everyone out (look up old testament vs new testament), you have to realize in the old testament, this is hyperbolic language, because in the next verse it says , "do not inter-marry with them"....HA! so if god just wiped everybody out, then how can one inter-marry with them? So DBT, can you see that back then that the language meant this had to be a decisive victory? It would be like saying today that in a USA football game that the Chiefs annihilate the Rams....so it is just a strong way of saying-they beat them badly.

The Old Covenant was without mercy. The New Covenant (which Christians follow) offers mercy and salvation through repentance. Jesus did not come to condemn the sinners but to bring the sinners to repentance and save them. Christ took our punishments on the cross and through his death and resurrection, we are saved, because Jesus paid it all!

Last edited by Raspy; 10/01/23. Reason: spelling

Illegitimi non carborundum