Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
You are a shameless, bare faced liar and you know it. You know this sh*tshow started when I posted contradictions in the bible.....which put your gang of self professed Christians on the offensive.

Wrong again....your sh*t show started when you started calling everybody who disagrees with you a BLOWHARD.

Originally Posted by DBT
There are only so many ways to describe a blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous prick. And you, Ace, are that blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous Prick.

You are the Blowhard mate and you are still confused.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And the wetness between the legs....did you figure that out yet?

Originally Posted by DBT
Are you obsessed with male genitals, Reefer? It appears that you are. As another sad and bitter loser crying over having your cherished beliefs challenged, you turn to your main consolation, your Gay nature. Based on your comments, that's how it looks.

Originally Posted by Raspy
DBT, are you confused? When something is wet between their legs, it is a female's vagina.....There is nothing wet between a male's leg, just something hard.

Originally Posted by DBT
You were born a liar, you are a liar, you lie your way through life, and you'll die a liar.....and there is no God to save your lying arse, which is just another lie that you tell yourself.

I quoted you and I'm a liar??? Typical DBT response....I must say, you are a great DEFLECTOR!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Just to repeat the basics;

You were born a liar, you are a liar, you lie your way through life, and you'll die a liar....there is no God to save your lying arse, which is just another lie that you tell yourself.

Plus you are another one that cannot grasp the basics, that refusal of entry to a workplace, clinic or a business without proof of vax is a form of compulsion.

Your childish antics only serve to expose a childish mind and a habitual liar.