Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
The Ladies are Terrified. wink
I not a lady but I am terrified. Especially of shots that have killed and maimed better, younger, stronger, and healthier men than me.

There was a lot of pressure in this country to fall in line and get the shot. My own primary care doctor leaned hard on me to get vaccinated for Covid-19 but I refused, then she got her brother, my cardiologist to insist but I said absolutely not.

Then she came up with a list of vaccines I needed. Flu, Shingles, Pneumonia, Tetanus (TDAP) which covers 2 other maladies, and another one I can't remember. I told her no way, I'm not getting vaccinated for anything now.

If there are people frantically pushing you to take a vaccine shot for mostly non fatal diseases it is prudent to say "no thanks". The CDC, WHO, Gates Foundation, and the WEF are into population control. While I admit the world would be better off with a whole lot less population, I'm not volunteering.

It's an individuals decision on whether to get vaxed or not, but if you have evidence to show that there are mass deaths and afflictions that is directly linked to and being caused by vaccination, you should provide that evidence. Keep in mind that hearsay and unsupported claims is not evidence.
Learned doctors such as Dr. Rand Paul, and Dr. Jesse Lopez weren't listened to.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."