Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Poor Karen Trolls working hard to deny their failure. Just look at the real world statistics and data, and you'll see that we were the winners and you lot the losers and continue to be the losers, that's just the fact of the matter.

Better luck next time - maybe the horse butt paste will be good for something one day - attack of the horse butt killer worms maybe? LOL!!! Doesn't seem to work for the cognitive issues that y'all are currently experiencing though. LOL!!!

You do realize the impact ivermectin has had on river blindness ((Onchocerca volvulus) right? You look like an ignorant dumbass referring to one of the most widely used, effective, and safe medications ever as "horse butt paste."
mauser9mm: Calling Ivermectin "horse butt paste" does not enhance your image nor tarnish the image of those of us that find the off-label use of many drugs effective against various maladies.

You yielded to your government's pressure and now you are worried about future adverse effects if you have any awareness at all. Maybe Ivermectin and Hydroxy don't work in every case especially with a late start in a far gone patient but any person with a functional IQ knows darn well it does very often work and the main benefit is that it almost never produces harm even in a 2X overdose.

Best wishes to you for the new year and I certainly hope you have no ill effects from your mRNA vaccine. I have several family and friends to pray for their escape from vaccine harm and several that already have exhibited suspicious symptoms and a few unexpected deaths after vaccination for Covid-19.

But not one case of harm in my acquaintance has come from Ivermectin or Hydroxy.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."