Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DBT
Not big statements at all.

The definition of faith is a belief held without the support of evidence. Some even hold to their beliefs in face of evidence against their belief, young earth creationism, flat earth, no moon landings, etc, etc, which is clearly a case of self deception.

The big statements lie in the realm of faith.

I don't particularly give a flying fuck what you use to justify your stance...it is none of your business what others choose to believe.

The fact that you are making a point of attacking those beliefs makes you exactly the same as those proselytising cunts that won't let others be.

Don't bother replying as I am not interested in anything else you have to say...on any subject...anywhere.

I'll reply as I please.

Given that it's a discussion forum, everyone has their say.

If you don't like that, bad luck.

If you (or anyone) really doesn't give a ''flying f*ck,'' there is no reason to show bitterness and hatred over what is said.

Even the Christians on the forum argue bitterly over theology, so adding another side to the argument, comments based on evidence and reason shouldn't be a problem, not giving a 'flying f uck' means not being bothered over what is said.

Yet that isn't what we see, instead of a laid back uncaring attitude, there is a percentage of bitter individuals, theists, who cannot tolerate others having their say.

Nor do I care what anyone chooses to believe. I comment on the belief, the same as all the other participants do, including theists, some Protestant, others Catholic, with some leaning toward Judaism.
Dbt will continue being a wet smelly gash just like a vegan or atheist.
Keep pontificating bogan.

Look in the mirror to see what a bitter, twisted individual you are. Why are you so intolerant and vindictive? Are you so hurt that you need to lash out like a petulant child?