Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by kenjs1
I'm thinking that I'm due for another booster. What do the Karen Trolls recommend - Pfizer? Other? Needless to say, The Horse Butt Paste is an invalid suggestion. LOL!!!

Please explain in 500 words or less (that rules out AcesKaren) why you recommend what you do, and include relevent links (that rules out Hastings).

Mauser now asking Americans for medical advice. Good first step.

No, not asking for medical advice - I have that already. Asking for fresh, stupid, bullshit responses from the Karen Rodents.

Ummm, ok you didn't ask any for advice ( so masuerish)

As for calling anyone a Karen-- see irony. But you keep on going there little buddy. I am sure we will have some butt poo poo comment in reply form you shortly.
Meanwhile:[Linked Image]
Obviously from global warming....I mean climate change- better doube check with your local authorities.
I seriously doubt you are an athelete of any sort so by all means, ask your doctor if AstroZenica is right for you.

Yeah, yeah that's good - that's what I was looking for. Keep presenting your irrational fears that makes you gallop to the Horse Butt Paste medicine cabinet for a quick snort. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?