Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Merry Christmas you filthy animals !

And to you, Smelly Swamp Rats. wink
DBT: All the insulting isn't necessary on either side.

Tell that to your own mob, the self confessed Trolls. They are getting back what they decided to dish out. Defense is not the same as offense.

Apparently you think us foolish for relying on off label drugs that have shown a lot of efficacy in knocking down viral disease. But our anecdotal evidence is spread far and wide all over the world and our evidence of success has been suppressed mightily. None the less the evidence got out and there were tropical countries without vaccines that used Ivermectin and Hydroxy and fared better than most.

You haven't shown evidence of this claimed efficacy of ivermectin for covid. Personal testimony is not sufficient because Covid did not have a particularly death rate, and the vast majority recovered without ivermectin.

You said you have access to US gov information, yet you fail to post the relevant quotes and links.

And we vax deniers believe you did a foolish thing by allowing big pharma and big medicine to push untested or certainly under tested mRNA shots on people . The verdict will be coming in for years now. Personally I have now had several people known to me unexpectedly drop dead or come down with health problems pointing to the "vaccines".

Now I hear on the radio news that the vaunted Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is gearing up a mRNA vaccine for Africa and it is well known that the powers that be are alarmed at the population increase in Africa.

What part of 'many people as health professionals, employees and workplaces had no real option but to comply, not being able to survive two years without earning a living, providing for their families,' etc, so drop the self righteous sanctimony.