Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
- I must've hit a raw note when I showed that you're the one scared of the vaccine but still scared enough of covid to imbibe in the horse butt paste. I'll bet you've got a ivermectin anal bleach dispenser connected up to your bidet LOL!!!

TFF…you have a serious preoccupation with my ass which is not only creepy asfuck but it’s gotta be making DBT a little jealous. I don’t know nor care why you are so obsessed with my derrière but you’re not the first girl to find me irresistible and you won’t be the last….besides, long distance relationships never last.

I’ve gotten to where when you refer to “horse butt paste” I can’t stop laughing. In fact I found myself laughing out loud in the truck the other day. Something or someone on the radio mentioned ivermectin and it immediately made me think of you queers down in Queensland and for a brief moment all the world’s problems disappeared and I was alone with my thoughts and you wanna know what I thought?….I thought to myself, Self with all the problems in the world you should be thankful for the presence of retards who provide unintentional humor in your life…if it wasn’t for the Queers from Queensland I never would have associated Ivermectin with “horse butt paste” but it’s still funny, I don’t care who you are.

I’ll close my journal for now but I can rest easy knowing that the Queers from Queensland are solidly on the case. Covid and the sniffles that usually accompany it are uncomfortable and if they’re bad enough they’re downright annoying which is why I don’t understand the irrational fear that would compel the Queers from Queensland to fight for the vaccine. I won’t even try to address why a person takes medications that have virtually no adverse side effects yet has shown substantial anti-viral properties and therefore is used fas preventative therapy….

I also won’t take the time to explain off label use of medications nor will I try to explain the abstract concept of courage. Explaining courage to an Australian cuckhold is an exercise in futility….it’s like trying to explain all the intricacies of snow to a little unga-bunga kid from the Kalahari or trying to explain what the soft gentle touch of a woman feels like to a whisker-stubbled, hairy backed Homo like you. 😂

What you do with your butt is between you and your god. Jesus never used a bidet. I guess you chalk that up as another sacrifice, LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?