Page 78 of 106 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 105 106
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by DBT
Just be sure to keep that 'compulsory' card close at all times and your .gov will give you pass.

You should keep up with the times. The vax card thing ended something like 18 months ago. It was an overreaction by a Government desperate to be seen doing something, to ''keep us safe.'' We no longer have vax cards or restrictions and haven't for some time.

Originally Posted by JSTUART
Just be sure to keep that 'compulsory' card close at all times and your .gov will give you pass.

Ok, I will bite...what "compulsory card"?

You guys need spoon feeding. If you haven't got a clue, do a search and avoid looking like a fool.

"Viewing proof of vaccination. In most circumstances, showing your employer your proof of vaccination is sufficient. If your employer asks for a copy they ..."

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UT...&q=proof+of+vaccination+during+covid

Last edited by DBT; 11/22/23.
GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

You should keep up with the times. The vax card thing ended something like 18 months ago. It was an overreaction by a Government desperate to be seen doing something, to ''keep us safe.'' We no longer have vax cards or restrictions and haven't for some time.

Nor did I say the vax card or digital equivalent was compulsory, just that without it you may not have been allowed into the workplace, clinic or other establishments.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Nor did I say the vax card or digital equivalent was compulsory, just that without it you may not have been allowed into the workplace, clinic or other establishments.
Sounds sort of compulsory to me. When my cardiologist told me I couldn't have a test done without proof of vaccination I told him that settled the matter, I wasn't going. Somehow they relaxed that rule, but I was in Louisiana not in Australia. When I would get met at the door of Dollar General or Walmart with instructions to put on a mask I told them I had CODD and went on in. Piss on a bunch of hysterics over a 99% survivable virus.

If the citizens of our countries would have bowed up against this their trial run would have failed and they would have thought twice about the next phase whatever that may be. I guess we will know soon enough what comes next since the first trial run worked so nicely.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
Sounds sort of compulsory to me. When my cardiologist told me I couldn't have a test done without proof of vaccination I told him that settled the matter, I wasn't going. Somehow they relaxed that rule, but I was in Louisiana not in Australia. When I would get met at the door of Dollar General or Walmart with instructions to put on a mask I told them I had CODD and went on in. Piss on a bunch of hysterics over a 99% survivable virus.

If the citizens of our countries would have bowed up against this their trial run would have failed and they would have thought twice about the next phase whatever that may be. I guess we will know soon enough what comes next since the first trial run worked so nicely.

That's the point, how to make something compulsory without actually making it law, in practice but not the letter of the law. Which is why I used the qualifier 'essentially' compulsory in my earlier post.....which of course was not understood, but misrepresented.

Anything more nuanced than black and white being too much for some of the blowhards on this forum to grasp.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT

LOL!!! Yeah, if they want to wipe out 90% of your population, they just gotta slip something into the horse butt paste, and then get a whole bunch of decoys to start sneezing, LOL!!!

Your lot handled covid so nicely that your death rate was significantly higher that the world average (about 4 times) - you lot ain't no fools.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LOL!!! Yeah, if they want to wipe out 90% of your population, they just gotta slip something into the horse butt paste, and then get a whole bunch of decoys to start sneezing, LOL!!!

Your lot handled covid so nicely that your death rate was significantly higher that the world average (about 4 times) - you lot ain't no fools.

Pretty sure the 'death rate' was a bullshit figure caused by feds paying medical costs for covid support...a kneejerk panic so called medical practitioners took advantage of.

Or do you really think third world cesspits had better medical support?

I am no longer inclined to believe anything the pricks in pretend-charge have to say about anything...they have lost me.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And after that last effort...does anyone here doubt that coppers and military will happily kill their own countrymen if the .gov pricks tell them to?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The governments of third world cesspits may not care about keeping a meticulous record of deaths due to any causes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Pretty sure the 'death rate' was a bullshit figure caused by feds paying medical costs for covid support...a kneejerk panic so called medical practitioners took advantage of.

I am no longer inclined to believe anything the pricks in pretend-charge have to say about anything...they have lost me.

Applaud your reasoned response but 60 pages trying to explain it to those two will get you only clucking responses and further redirects . See example in preceding post.

Just wait....more will come. .

Last edited by kenjs1; 11/24/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

so THAT's the reason you bent over to get a bunch of toxic needles stuck in your ass ?

That there pretty much explains why you lot gave up your guns

No spine

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

so THAT's the reason you bent over to get a bunch of toxic needles stuck in your ass ?

No spine

There it is, a blowhard, Holier than thou, Yank.

Are you really that ignorant of events in your nation during covid? Or just plain stupid?

Lord of the Swamp, Dumber than an Ox.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Applaud your reasoned response but 60 pages trying to explain it to those two will get you only clucking responses and further redirects . See example in preceding post.

Just wait....more will come. .

You cling to your own version of realty even while not understanding a word of what is being said.

Did you miss the part where I said that our Government overreacted, that I do not support compulsory vax, that I did not support border closures, etc.

Oh, that's right, in your own mind you are the all American Hero, always right even when you are wrong.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

No spine

There it is, a blowhard, Holier than thou, Yank.

Are you really that ignorant of events in your nation during covid? Or just plain stupid?

Lord of the Swamp, Dumber than an Ox.

Don't be mad at me, you're the fuc ktard that got the Fauci & Gates poison pricks jabbed into your ass without so much as a "no thanks"

You liked it so much the first time that you came back for more pricks in the ass ?

Did it ever occur to you to resist ? or is that notion wiped from your sheep brain ?

Imagine how retarded we see you for getting the first jab that didn't work.... then you came back for more of the same ..... multiple times FFS !

New boosters are out and it's a sure bet you're up to date already

with zero .gov pressure to stop you from going into buildings, lol !

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Constant sniveling and whining. You girls really need to grow up. But of course, that won't happen. Retards never grow up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
We have politicians on tv say that paying income tax in the USA is voluntary. Maybe that’s true but the consequences is that they will take everything you own and leave you in the street homeless if you do not comply.
I know I’m a little slow but I can tell the difference between voluntary or not. Edk

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
[Linked Image]

Arrogance and Ignorance is a bad combination...and it's unfortunate for you that you have both in abundance. Worse, an individual with childish mind and a habitual liar.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ERK
We have politicians on tv say that paying income tax in the USA is voluntary. Maybe that’s true but the consequences is that they will take everything you own and leave you in the street homeless if you do not comply.
I know I’m a little slow but I can tell the difference between voluntary or not. Edk

That's how the system works. Even the blowhards on this forum should understand how coercion works, yet it seems not. Arrogance and Ignorance doesn't allow it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by ERK

That's how the system works. Even the blowhards on this forum should understand how coercion works, yet it seems not. Arrogance and Ignorance doesn't allow it.

In your case "coercion" was you not being allowed to go into certain buildings , lol !

"just that without it you may not have been allowed into the workplace, clinic or other establishments." DBT

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by ERK

In your case "coercion" was you not being allowed to go into certain buildings , lol !

"just that without it you may not have been allowed into the workplace, clinic or other establishments." DBT

Did you miss the part where your job depended on proof of vax, including hospital's, clinics, etc.....?

Of course you did, being a Jackass with the mind of a toddler.

Page 78 of 106 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (5sdad, Akhutr, Amos63, Anaconda, 673, 14 invisible), 1,464 guests, and 864 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,870
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.