Hop To
Page 23 of 49 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 48 49
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
^^^^
Cry for attention

I'm reclusive as hell. Attention is the last thing I seek. As far as I'm concerned, being invisible is the only good thing about being old. Hell, I drive a gray 12 year old Toyota Camry to make me invisible even when I'm out on the road.

You’re not invisible, dumbfùck.

You’re just weak.

lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10
The Boomers were the last generation that got to experience America.

Deal widdit, sprouts.

Well, look at you coming out of your panic room to take a bough.

Good thread, Bris. Too bad you’re to big of a Boomer Pussy to join in.

Get back into your secure room before them black folk getcha.

🦫

Go show your Pacific coast ass tattoo to Flave some more. Ain't nobody east of the Mississippi care what you left coast idiots have to say. The only thing that keeps you out there is the monthly gay pride parades and everybody knows it.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Deal widdit, sprouts.
well they musta hated america cause they destroyed it

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s almost criminal how easy it is to get Brist’s heart rate up.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Any American under 50 with any sense would pack their family up and move to Hungary. I'd go myself but I already have a burial plot here.

The Devil has targeted America,...especially white America.

Have your children booked flights to Budapest?

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Any American under 50 with any sense would pack their family up and move to Hungary. I'd go myself but I already have a burial plot here.

I told them when they were still teens, actually. They just gave me the "Oh, Dad" routine.

So I tried.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
It’s almost criminal how easy it is to get Brist’s heart rate up.

🦫

Heart rate is just dandy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I told them when they were still teens, actually. They just gave me the "Oh, Dad" routine.

So I tried.

So you raised idiots?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

So I tried.

So you raised idiots?

No, I raised a Dentist, an IT full stack programming engineer and a plant DNA technician who does bio manipulation on various species

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So I tried.

So you raised idiots?

No, I raised a Dentist, an IT full stack programming engineer and a plant DNA technician who does bio manipulation on various species

All 3 adopted?

🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So I tried.

So you raised idiots?

Thats what folks with no sense go on to do? Huh.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Catching' schitt from square head Wisconsin yankees and pacific coast whiffenpoofs today.

It gives me a warm feeling to be sitting here in the rural Bluegrass region of Kentucky when I see how people from outside of my cultural habitat are wired.

Greetings from the Bluegrass. I definitely do *not* deserve this life. But God presented it to me. So who am I to argue? All I can figure is, somebody in my past did a favor that I get to benefit from.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So brother Bristle,
Are you saying Kentucky isn't all meth, moonshine and cousin fuggin?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
So brother Bristle,

They also have the bleks.

And basketball.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
So brother Bristle,

Well,....that's what I tell to everybody that wants to move here from the schitthole regions of the country. Some of them buy it. Some don't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So brother Bristle,

Well,....that's what I tell to everybody that wants to move here from the schitthole regions of the country. Some of them buy it. Some don't.

I am hitching up my single wide as we speak.... woohooo smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
I understand the point you were trying to make.

My point is that he said never worked for a job that required the jab.

If he worked for the BP he did.

Nothing fanciful at all. Quite honestly I might give him some respect if he told .gov to pound sand, not that he gives a sh|t what I think (or at least admit it). Then again he if he did he was likely letting his his union do the heavy lifting.

But as he seems to be avoiding and obfuscating, I currently doubt that he did. His name calling and other childish antics don't help him.

Steve I didn’t want to quote all posts so I copied yours. If you have convictions some people go with them no matter the consequences. It says a lot about character as my SIL refused the shot and left the CG with 14 years served and 2 little kids. That brings us back to character which says a lot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Back when Travis was having a moment of reason. Or saw himself and colleagues having to take it.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-vaccinated-you-re-retarded#Post16432252

Originally Posted by deflave
There are a number of scenarios that involve intelligent people having to make difficult decisions.

But by and large, if you speak with a vaccinated person, you are speaking to someone that bought into a whole lot of bullschit and proved incapable of thinking for themselves.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by mrmeener

Deal widdit, sprouts.
well they musta hated america cause they destroyed it

Pretty much. Milked it dry, cashed out then rush in somewhere cheap to retire and spend the rest of their life complaining that younger generations fked everything it up. Not all of them but most of them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
You think a union would push back against the jab mandate?

Here you go:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...0-2148-11ec-b3d6-8cdebe60d3e2_story.html

The coronavirus took an immediate toll on U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and in the first months of the outbreak, the agency’s memorial pages highlighted the sacrifices of those killed through “diligent service to country during a worldwide pandemic.”

Dozens more names have been added to the memorial since then, marking the deadliest span in the agency’s history. But in recent months, CBP has not called attention to the deadly pathogen that killed them, leaving out any mention of the virus.

Police departments across the country are struggling with vaccine hesitancy, but at CBP, the nation’s largest law enforcement agency, the politics are especially fraught. With immigration arrests along the Mexican border soaring to the highest levels in decades, Republican lawmakers blame the Biden administration’s policies for exposing U.S. agents to greater risk, even as they denounce vaccine mandates that would help protect them.

President Biden’s order mandating federal employees to be fully vaccinated next month has generated anger in CBP’s ranks, particularly among conservative-leaning U.S. Border Patrol agents and the union that represents them. In recent weeks, leaders at the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) have joined Republican lawmakers who allege the Biden administration is allowing migrants to spread the coronavirus in the United States and placing the CBP workforce at greater risk, while also opposing his vaccination order.

At least 47 CBP employees have died of covid-19 as of Tuesday , according to the agency, including one Border Patrol agent last month who was days from retirement. More than 11,400 have been infected with the deadly pathogen, about 19 percent of the workforce.

CBP does not publish a full breakdown of the covid-19 deaths by its sub-agencies, but the most dramatic spike in deaths this year appears to have been in the Border Patrol. The death toll in that agency has risen from three agents in 2020 to 11 so far in 2021, according to the union, media reports and online memorials.

A U.S. Border Patrol agent hands out masks to immigrant families after they crossed the U.S.-Mexico border on Aug. 13, 2021, in La Joya, Tex. (John Moore/Getty Images)

Five Border Patrol agents died of covid-19 in September alone. The dead include two men in the San Diego sector, each with a wife and three children, according to the sector’s posting on Facebook, which said only that they died “after struggling with a short term illness.”

One commenter asked: “Didn’t they die of COVID? if so, why not say so?”

CBP officials said they did not disclose the information for privacy reasons, but the union confirmed they died of covid-19.

The NBPC does not encourage members to get vaccinated and has said it would like to file a legal challenge to Biden’s mandate that all federal employees be immunized by Nov. 22, but it has not yet found lawyers willing to take the case.

The union president said the rising deaths saddened him but that the vaccines remain a “personal choice.”

“We are 100 percent opposed to a mandate for a vaccine that still, to this date, has proven that you can still get covid. We think that this is political,” Brandon Judd, president of the NBPC, said in an interview. “We believe that people should have the right to choose. If they choose to get vaccinated, good for them. If they choose not to, I think that’s their choice.”

Judd said he is vaccinated. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says vaccines prevent severe illness and death, but the virus has remained the top killer of law enforcement officers in 2020 and 2021, said Chris Cosgriff, executive director of the Officer Down Memorial Page, which records all line-of-duty law enforcement deaths. The site does not track vaccination rates, but Cosgriff said some of those who died were vaccinated and many were not.

Customs officer deaths have outpaced the Border Patrol’s, as border agents tend to work outdoors and process fewer travelers daily, but they have slowed this year. At least 28 Customs officers have died of covid-19, according to online memorials and obituaries, including about a dozen this year.

In a typical year, CBP officers and agents process 1 million travelers a day, a number that slid to 650,000 during the first year of the pandemic as illegal immigration and travel and trade slowed. But air and sea travel has resumed and, together with illegal border crossings, their exposure has increased.

Front-line workers had early access to the vaccine, but Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz said in an Aug. 9 interview with The Post that vaccination rates varied widely, from a low of 30 percent of agents in the Rio Grande Valley sector in Texas, the busiest stretch on the Southwest border, to as high as 78 percent in other sectors along the border.

More than 70 percent of the CBP workforce has responded to voluntary surveys on vaccination status, and of those, 80 percent said they were immunized as of Sept. 21, CBP officials said in an email.

The agency has not said how many of the dead were unvaccinated. They include decorated military veterans, the parents of young children, and grandparents nearing retirement themselves. Most are men. They were special agents, agriculture inspectors, senior officers and members of tactical units.

Their deaths devastated families and co-workers, who wept at their funerals and started online fundraisers to pay medical expenses.

Edgardo Acosta-Feliciano, a big, broad-shouldered agent who patrolled the remote mountains and deserts of southern New Mexico, fell sick in mid-May. He told his wife it was the flu, and he trudged to work for two days, until he was gasping for breath.

Acosta-Feliciano and many of his co-workers didn’t get the vaccine, said his wife, Astrid Negroni. Neither did she.

“He was a veteran, and he got a lot of vaccinations in the Army, but he didn’t want it,” Negroni said, adding that he felt at the time that the vaccine was “experimental.”

Acosta-Feliciano battled the disease for two grueling months, spending his final weeks on a ventilator. He died July 31 at age 48.

“He was a strong, healthy person,” Negroni said, adding that she thinks he fell ill on the job. “He suffered so much.”

The FDA granted full approval to the first coronavirus vaccine in late August, but Negroni remained unconvinced. “Who trusts the government?” she said. “We don’t believe the Democrats, and Fauci,” referring to Anthony S. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and a leading administration voice on combating the pandemic.

Federal employees who remain unvaccinated will need to get their first shots by mid-October to meet the requirements of Biden’s mandate.

Rep. Jim Jordan (Ohio), the ranking Republican of the House Judiciary Committee, and Rep. Tom McClintock (Calif.), the ranking Republican of the subcommittee on immigration and citizenship, wrote Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas a letter last month criticizing him for “threatening to terminate a significant portion of the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) workforce.”

“It is simply unbelievable that the Biden administration will allow COVID-positive illegal aliens to surge across the border but will terminate dedicated law-enforcement officers who do not comply with President Biden’s mandate,” they wrote.

DHS officials have said they want to protect their workforce, not fire them.

Several agents said they expect most of their co-workers will eventually relent and grudgingly get the vaccine, including one, a paramedic working in the Rio Grande Valley, who said he’d take the “least-worst one.”

“Just because I work for the government doesn’t mean I trust them,” said the agent, who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to reporters.

“Those who don’t want it should not be forced to take it under duress or the threat of job loss,” he said. The mandate allows exemptions for those with medical or religious beliefs.

Another border agent in Arizona who supports the vaccine and got his shots early this year said he’s seen his co-workers “furious” about Biden’s mandate.

“If anything it’s made them more defiant,” he said. “It’s become a point of pride for some agents, saying they’ll never get it. I suspect more agents will get it, but they’re going to wait until the last minute.”

The agent said he’s gotten so accustomed to placing a black mourning bands over his badge that “it’s just easier to leave it on all the time now.”

“There have been so many deaths,” he said. “It seems like the flags are always flying at half-staff.”

And from the BP union's twitter:

https://twitter.com/BPUnion/status/1420829927629156352

https://twitter.com/BPUnion/status/1420825895695044611
https://twitter.com/BPUnion/status/1420826892307890177
https://twitter.com/BPUnion/status/1420827915491581955

The rank hypocrisy displayed by the Biden Administration on mandatory vaccines is astounding. Illegal aliens, some infected with COVID, are encouraged to come here and thousands are released into unsuspecting communities. But Americans face job losses if they aren’t vaccinated.

Statement from NBPC President Brandon Judd on mandatory vaccinations:
While it appears a vaccine mandate might be legal, some employees are very concerned, and with good reason. It is one thing to mandate a vaccine that has full FDA approval. (1 of 3)

(2 of 3) It is quite another to order a person to get an experimental vaccine. While the vast majority of agents that I know, including myself, are vaccinated, we did so voluntarily. We believe mandating a vaccine that hasn’t been fully FDA approved is wrong.

(3 of 3) We support those who are hesitant to get an experimental vaccine and we respect their opinions and beliefs. Experimental vaccines should be a personal choice with each individual weighing the pros and cons, not a mandate from federal bureaucrats.

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 23 of 49 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 21, 160user, 59 invisible), 1,981 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,273
Posts18,525,498
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.