Page 82 of 106 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 105 106
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
For those who needed to work, enter a clinic, shop for groceries, visit dying relatives in hospital, etc, where proof of vax was required, what sort of choice did they have?

You are looking through the slits of your blinkers, where everything you see is narrow and simple.
I understand, the pressure was apparently tremendous in Australia.

Luckily for me I live in the state of Louisiana. Most places you could just ignore the mask rules and most work places including the clinic and hospital my wife practices at didn't enforce vaccination. Her clinic doesn't even recommend Covid-19 vaccination.

My cardiologist backed down when he tried to tell me I couldn't have a cardiac cath test without being vaccinated.

As an urgent care RN told me "they are crazy if they think they can stop an airborne virus, it goes where it wants to".

What are the restrictions nowadays on unvaccinated Australians?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
For those who needed to work, enter a clinic, shop for groceries, visit dying relatives in hospital, etc, where proof of vax was required, what sort of choice did they have?

You are looking through the slits of your blinkers, where everything you see is narrow and simple.

Luckily for me I live in the state of Louisiana. Most places you could just ignore the mask rules and most work places including the clinic and hospital my wife practices at didn't enforce vaccination. Her clinic doesn't even recommend Covid-19 vaccination.

My cardiologist backed down when he tried to tell me I couldn't have a cardiac cath test without being vaccinated.

As an urgent care RN told me "they are crazy if they think they can stop an airborne virus, it goes where it wants to".

Oh, there was no pressure applied the US? Where in the land of hero's, rugged individualism and men of might, very few complied?

Wake up, Noddy.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Raeford
Just be sure to keep that 'compulsory' card close at all times and your .gov will give you pass.

Ok, I will bite...what "compulsory card"?

Ask your effeminate, lying, homosexual countrymen…..they seem to think they “won” something for being dumbfucks….they’re the ones that are defending their cowardly capitulation since they needed to prove their vaccination status. They’re the ones that think their spineless reasoning for getting vaccinated was their only option for freedom…

Maybe ask your cowardly countrymen what they mean by “where PROOF OF VAX WAS REQUIRED”…it seems to be their GO-TO excuse for not standing up for themselves against tyranny.

Originally Posted by DBT

None….they should’ve cowered and acquiesced immediately to whatever demands were required by the nobodies. You Australian cucks showed the world exactly how nutless cowards react when they are gently backed up against the wall…. They SURRENDER and CAPITULATE just like the dumbfucks did when they surrendered their firearms! 😂

Nothing more funny than watching Australian cowards attempt to portray their cowardice as “winning”, their slavery as freedom and their fear as strength. 😂

I really hope you dumbfucks are learning to read, write and speak Mandarin since you don’t stand a chance. The only reason you dipshits aren’t at least half Jap is because of the bravery of MEN like my grandfather and countless other brave Americans who saved your smarmy and smug asses!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Oh, there was no pressure applied the US? Where in the land of hero's, rugged individualism and men of might, very few complied?

Wake up, Noddy.
Huh? Plenty of U.S. citizens complied. Probably even a bigger percentage of Canadians.

There was and still is a big push for vaccination with the mRNA concoction and I'm sure millions of Americans will fall in line.

I'm not going to unless shackled and held down but then again we folks in Louisiana are apparently a good bit more free than Australia. I feel bad for your country which I once had a lot of admiration for. I almost felt like it was more free than the USA but I was wrong.

I would guess Australia like the USA is more and more ruled by its urban majority?

As a side note I would speculate that our death rate was enhanced by a large population of blacks and native American Indians that traditionally suffer ill health as a group. And blacks and Indians were bombarded with admonitions to get vaccinated for the dreaded Covid-19.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Wake up, Noddy.
Huh? Plenty of U.S. citizens complied. Probably even a bigger percentage of Canadians.

There was and still is a big push for vaccination with the mRNA concoction and I'm sure millions of Americans will fall in line.

I'm not going to unless shackled and held down but then again we folks in Louisiana are apparently a good bit more free than Australia. I feel bad for your country which I once had a lot of admiration for. I almost felt like it was more free than the USA but I was wrong.

I would guess Australia like the USA is more and more ruled by its urban majority?

As a side note I would speculate that our death rate was enhanced by a large population of blacks and native American Indians that traditionally suffer ill health as a group. And blacks and Indians were bombarded with admonitions to get vaccinated for the dreaded Covid-19.

So why are you obsessed with how Australians handled the Covid episode and presenting a judgmental, dismissive, superior, heroic, holier thou attitude? Is it an American thing? Everything is bigger, better and more heroic in the US?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Just be sure to keep that 'compulsory' card close at all times and your .gov will give you pass.

Ask your effeminate, lying, homosexual countrymen…..they seem to think they “won” something for being dumbfucks….they’re the ones that are defending their cowardly capitulation since they needed to prove their vaccination status. They’re the ones that think their spineless reasoning for getting vaccinated was their only option for freedom…

Maybe ask your cowardly countrymen what they mean by “where PROOF OF VAX WAS REQUIRED”…it seems to be their GO-TO excuse for not standing up for themselves against tyranny.

Originally Posted by DBT

None….they should’ve cowered and acquiesced immediately to whatever demands were required by the nobodies. You Australian cucks showed the world exactly how nutless cowards react when they are gently backed up against the wall…. They SURRENDER and CAPITULATE just like the dumbfucks did when they surrendered their firearms! 😂

Nothing more funny than watching Australian cowards attempt to portray their cowardice as “winning”, their slavery as freedom and their fear as strength. 😂

I really hope you dumbfucks are learning to read, write and speak Mandarin since you don’t stand a chance. The only reason you dipshits aren’t at least half Jap is because of the bravery of MEN like my grandfather and countless other brave Americans who saved your smarmy and smug asses!

Here 'he' is, Ace, hero of the nation, a legend in his own mind, a man so tough in his own estimation that he can take on the world from the security of his anonymity, a man emboldened to puff himself up to heroic proportions in order to compensate for his fragile ego and countless illusions.

Last edited by DBT; 12/02/23.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It's amazing that the blowhard septic tanks are so ardent about something that they screwed up so badly while the majority of the rest of the world handled so well and have moved on from. There, there...better luck next time.

If you need any help, you'll know where to find us.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Australian logic. If you didn't take the shot -you are afraid. Hilarious.

So winning.

....something something butt....something butt.....horse something winning.

Well you lot were afraid to take the shot, and lost. Hidden, deep down resentment of your mistakes placated perhaps by taking the horse butt paste and horse vagina paste?

Aussie logic poking its head out again. Do whatever the government tells you or you are a coward. TFF.
Then because you make such salient arguments as resorting to words like butt and vagina. It makes it even more transparent that you cannot convince folks who actually graduated that you "won" anything.

One Epic, sophormoric, fail. Entertaining though. Keep it up. Please. .

All I can say is better luck next time, when rationality is gone all you have is luck, and the horse butt and horse vagina paste. LOL!!!

Well?
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
The Ladies are Terrified. wink
I not a lady but I am terrified. Especially of shots that have killed and maimed better, younger, stronger, and healthier men than me.

There was a lot of pressure in this country to fall in line and get the shot. My own primary care doctor leaned hard on me to get vaccinated for Covid-19 but I refused, then she got her brother, my cardiologist to insist but I said absolutely not.

Then she came up with a list of vaccines I needed. Flu, Shingles, Pneumonia, Tetanus (TDAP) which covers 2 other maladies, and another one I can't remember. I told her no way, I'm not getting vaccinated for anything now.

If there are people frantically pushing you to take a vaccine shot for mostly non fatal diseases it is prudent to say "no thanks". The CDC, WHO, Gates Foundation, and the WEF are into population control. While I admit the world would be better off with a whole lot less population, I'm not volunteering.

It's an individuals decision on whether to get vaxed or not, but if you have evidence to show that there are mass deaths and afflictions that is directly linked to and being caused by vaccination, you should provide that evidence. Keep in mind that hearsay and unsupported claims is not evidence.
Learned doctors such as Dr. Rand Paul, and Dr. Jesse Lopez weren't listened to.

That's not evidence. It's the argument from authority fallacy. For instance, I can easily find any number of 'learned doctors' who support Covid vax and vaccination in general.

You need evidence that specifically ties the claimed harm to covid vaccination. There probably are cases of bad reaction to the vax, but that's to be expected.

Vaccine side effects

The TGA report that most side effects are mild and go away within a couple of days.

AusVaxSafety is tracking whether people experience side effects after COVID-19 vaccines. Their data shows that in Australia:

over half the participants report no side effects (around 55%)
just under half report any side effect (around 44%)
less than 1% report visiting a doctor or emergency department after vaccination
reports are similar to the side effects seen in clinical trials and monitoring in other countries.

https://www.health.gov.au/our-work/covid-19-vaccines/our-vaccines/safety-side-effects
Concerning data: Mark Twain said there are lies, damn lies, and statistics. Data compiled dishonestly to cover a huge crime or mistake cannot be trusted and besides that we can be sure more vaccine injury will show up.

What's the latest on that Australian actress Melle Stewart that was almost killed by the ''vaccine'' and is now totally disabled?

I am so glad I didn't succumb to the pressure to get that damnable shot and I know quite a few that wish they hadn't and I personally know otherwise healthy people that ended up mysteriously dead.

You are equivocating. I wasn't talking about 'data,' but the results of rigorous double testing for efficacy. Where, if ivermectin was an effective treatment over and above normal recovery rates and placebo, that efficacy should show up.

Nothing significant showed up.
India and Africa is where

LOL!!! Didn't work for you guys though. You must be even more third world than what they are. Maybe they have better pastes for their horses? LOL!!!

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Aussie logic poking its head out again. Do whatever the government tells you or you are a coward. TFF.
Then because you make such salient argumentsof as resorting to words like butt and vagina. It makes it even more transparent that you cannot convince folks who actually graduated that you "won" anything.

One Epic, sophormoric, fail. Entertaining though. Keep it up. Please. .
They are entertaining. That’s why I keep them going. They love to resort to name calling and insults when they run out of logic. I think they are scared to death about their unwise choices and are desperately trying to convince themselves they did the right thing. I know a lot of people who refused the vaccine and not one regrets it. I know several that were harmed and these two Australians know some that were harmed also. Anyway, I am enjoying seeing them squirm.

We took the clot shots yet you guys are the ones loosing sleep and dignity over it, not to forget to mention the poor covid mortality rate that you lot are so keen to overlook.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Originally Posted by DBT

LOL!!! You were on the bidet having a wank when you wrote that, surely.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We took the clot shots yet you guys are the ones loosing sleep and dignity over it, not to forget to mention the poor covid mortality rate that you lot are so keen to overlook.
LOL!!! Didn't work for you guys though. You must be even more third world than what they are. Maybe they have better pastes for their horses? LOL!!!
When you are gathering your data on deaths from the China virus please consider that many deaths were attributed to Covid-19 that were from other causes, that is a fact. So you are dealing with fake numbers.

Also please consider that U.S. has a large unhealthy population of black folks that upped the numbers. If you would compare unvaccinated white people in the USA to the Australian population I believe you would see the USA with a much more favorable outcome.

No matter what we try with our war on poverty we cannot bring our urban ghetto people to good health. They have a taste for sugar, fat, alcohol, cigarettes, and dope. Also murder.

A word to the wise. You folks might consider our mistake and quit taking in immigrants that will never assimilate and never succeed in civilized society.

Last edited by Hastings; 12/03/23. Reason: added last sentence

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s a YUGE WIN and you wanna know why?…..because Swamplord is an American, a Patriot and a MAN….all the things you will NEVER be! We as Americans are used to winning, we’re used to fighting and kicking the holy hell out of British pusssies, we’re used to fighting for the weak like Australia, we don’t cower or retreat when faced with adversity but instead we stand our ground and we FIGHT!

You see old chap….As Americans we have been bred from the finest and most hardy stock with clean and vibrant genetics….our DNA is so strong and pure that not only is it practically jumping out of our masculine bodies and spreading itself freely..it literally makes everything we say and everything we do the absolute BEST. I know that you have no baseline with which to compare your miserable life to and that’s something you girls ought to be thankful for…..trust me, if you knew how great our lives are and how our vibrant DNA causes us to be so incredibly awesome and feel…well, most days like Superman then you’d probably want to kill yourself and I couldn’t blame you if you did…

Keep up your unoriginal, boring, predictable work and your lazy cut and paste single paragraph cries of being treated really super duper mean by the big studly Americans. If I could perhaps ask a favor (favour) and that’s for you, Isurrenderedmymauser, to slip in (don’t get horned up) a “horse butt paste” reference every now and then? Once the retardation factor of that wore off I found a lot of humor (humour) in it. Good comedy usually has specific attributes but every now and then something comes along that defies all the principles of good comedy and for reasons often unknown it becomes funny in and of itself….this is NOT one of those times. The comedy of Isurrenderedmymauser and DBT is based on their retardation. They are so fu.cking stupid that they think they’ve circled around the retardation spectrum and are right back at their usual 69IQ …it’s incredible to me that anyone who is that stupid can be as secure in their ignorance as they are?! They are so confident in their ignorance that they approach everyday as if it’s them against the world…the world is wrong, the Queers from Queensland are right and if anyone disagrees they’ll cry and whine like the bitches they are.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
All bow down, the all American Hero of the Nation is here to set us straight.

With God given wisdom and power (in his infantile mind) he battles against the infidel.

In reality, just another sad little Sook.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
You are not the only participate. Nor are you the worst. Plus the results of the given studies were not manipulated by big pharma. Double blind experiments were done and the results were as reported.

Whatever you wish to believe is your own business.

Precisely, believe what you wish

You conveniently overlook the distinction between evidence and belief. Just as you overlook rigorous testing in favour of personal anecdotal accounts and belief, where many would have recovered without Ivermectin, hence the need for double blind testing of efficacy.

Please, tell us all how you[personally] know the "double blind studies by big Pharma were not manipulated"

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
You are not the only participate. Nor are you the worst. Plus the results of the given studies were not manipulated by big pharma. Double blind experiments were done and the results were as reported.

You conveniently overlook the distinction between evidence and belief. Just as you overlook rigorous testing in favour of personal anecdotal accounts and belief, where many would have recovered without Ivermectin, hence the need for double blind testing of efficacy.

Please, tell us all how you[personally] know the "double blind studies by big Pharma were not manipulated"
We all know figures lie when liars figure and we absolutely know some of what we got was lies. So we need to discount anything the known liars such as Fauci and his fellow cover up ''scientists'' have to say. They had huge motive to lie and their detractors speak out at great peril to their careers and ability to make a living,

All that double blind study crap, vaccine safety garbage, data and statistics, denial of the efficacy of known safe drugs, etc. needs to be thrown out the window along with the experts and scientists that vouch for the lies.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

We all know figures lie when liars figure and we absolutely know some of what we got was lies. So we need to discount anything the known liars such as Fauci and his fellow cover up ''scientists'' have to say. They had huge motive to lie and their detractors speak out at great peril to their careers and ability to make a living,

All that double blind study crap, vaccine safety garbage, data and statistics, denial of the efficacy of known safe drugs, etc. needs to be thrown out the window along with the experts and scientists that vouch for the lies.
Double blind is about how they wish us to be....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Do you know how randomized, 'double blind' experiments work?

There lies your answer.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2801827

Page 82 of 106 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

155 members (1OntarioJim, 320090T, 6mmCreedmoor, AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 16 invisible), 1,039 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,137
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.