Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 85 of 106 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 105 106
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Most people I know got covid, didn't take any treatment, and survived. We experienced a 6 fold lower rate of death from covid than you guys - we must be an alpha species down here or something. We even survived the clot shots. And our horses had full access to their treatments and have itch-free orifices as far as I'm aware.

“Most people you know”?….lol…..just because DBT survived the Kungflu after giving and receiving mustache rides from your disease ridden ass during the great Scaredemic is not a large enough sample for you to represent Australia….in fact I’d bet most Australians would NOT associate themselves with you or DBT, your domestic partner.

As to your assertion about a “6 fold lower death rate”….that statistic is misleading because you’re 10 times less masculine and 40 times dumber than the “average” yank……maybe you consider that “winning”?….congrats matey?

🤣 🤣 🤣

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Literally dozens of conversations went something like this….

Them…Are you vaccinated yet?

Me…No nor do I plan to. Covid is nothing more than a cold unless you have significant co-morbidities.

Them…(with anger and indignation) If YOU aren’t worried about getting covid YOU should AT LEAST WORRY ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBORS and get protected.

Me….A vaccination is meant to protect the vaccinated host not everyone that isn’t vaccinated and I CHOOSE to take my chances by not getting vaccinated….besides I already recovered from covid as did the rest of my family so we have NATURAL IMMUNITY.

Them….Natural immunity is a conspiracy and it doesn’t apply to covid, you can’t get natural immunity from covid by getting it so you should definitely get vaccinated and protect your neighbors.

Me…..If my neighbors are that concerned about covid then they should get vaccinated if they think it works, if they get vaccinated then it shouldn’t matter if I get vaccinated, if it’s a vaccination then they won’t get sick.

Them…The vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting it it just makes the symptoms less.

Me….Like a cold?

Them….Yes like a cold.

Me….<NEVERMIND>

Not at all. I find the rushing out to take the horse orifice paste hilarious, especially since it does nothing. Take as much as you like. Does it help you with your bidet rinse cycle? Maybe it got rid of your butt or vagina worms?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
There is apparently a huge difference in efficacy of the various vaccines. Smallpox vaccines eradicated smallpox, polio vaccines pretty much wiped out polio, rabies vaccines work in animals and humans, distemper and parvo vaccines for dogs given at the right time seem foolproof, likewise blackleg vaccine for cattle.

My wife tells me that the flu cases they get are mostly from vaccinated individuals. I've never had a flu shot.

The various Covid-19 vaccines and boosters work about as well as no vaccine preventing Covid-19 and sometimes produce way worse effects (like sudden death).

I don't know one person that got vaccinated and then failed to come down with the Chinese virus.

Oh, I know the stupid untested argument that the disease wasn't as severe as it might have been. If it makes you feel better I guess that's worth something.

I've only had the flu maybe 4 times in my life but started getting the flu shot when I turned 50 and never had the flu since.

They must be training you lot to self administration of the horse orifice pastes in preparation for a US wide mass suicide Jonestown event. I'm going to miss some of you.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
"Them…(with anger and indignation) If YOU aren’t worried about getting covid YOU should AT LEAST WORRY ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBORS and get protected."

I hate my fkn neighbors, ytf should I get jabbed with the clot shot because some commie fktards live close to me ?

they are Seatturd transplants and total scummunists, I have zero interest in their well being

According to your woefully failed logic, your neighbours getting the clot shots should be doing you a favour. Are they all dead yet?, or are you going to have to gun them down? Just hope maybe that they are not quicker on the draw than you I suppose.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Most people I know got covid, didn't take any treatment, and survived. We experienced a 6 fold lower rate of death from covid than you guys - we must be an alpha species down here or something. We even survived the clot shots. And our horses had full access to their treatments and have itch-free orifices as far as I'm aware.

“Most people you know”?….lol…..just because DBT survived the Kungflu after giving and receiving mustache rides from your disease ridden ass during the great Scaredemic is not a large enough sample for you to represent Australia….in fact I’d bet most Australians would NOT associate themselves with you or DBT, your domestic partner.

As to your assertion about a “6 fold lower death rate”….that statistic is misleading because you’re 10 times less masculine and 40 times dumber than the “average” yank……maybe you consider that “winning”?….congrats matey?

Wow, Captain, what a hero you are in your own mind. Do you imagine yourself as a version of Captain America?

Nah, you are just a little cowardly Mutt with delusions of grandeur. A sniveling brat with a particularly nasty character.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DBT & mauser : Did you know that the anti parasite medicines Ivermectin and Fenbendazole have both shown significant action against cancer? A Google search will get you some info.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Me…No nor do I plan to. Covid is nothing more than a cold unless you have significant co-morbidities.

Them…(with anger and indignation) If YOU aren’t worried about getting covid YOU should AT LEAST WORRY ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBORS and get protected.

Me….A vaccination is meant to protect the vaccinated host not everyone that isn’t vaccinated and I CHOOSE to take my chances by not getting vaccinated….besides I already recovered from covid as did the rest of my family so we have NATURAL IMMUNITY.

Them….Natural immunity is a conspiracy and it doesn’t apply to covid, you can’t get natural immunity from covid by getting it so you should definitely get vaccinated and protect your neighbors.

Me…..If my neighbors are that concerned about covid then they should get vaccinated if they think it works, if they get vaccinated then it shouldn’t matter if I get vaccinated, if it’s a vaccination then they won’t get sick.

Them…The vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting it it just makes the symptoms less.

Me….Like a cold?

Them….Yes like a cold.

Me….<NEVERMIND>

Not at all. I find the rushing out to take the horse orifice paste hilarious, especially since it does nothing. Take as much as you like. Does it help you with your bidet rinse cycle? Maybe it got rid of your butt or vagina worms?

Everyone on here is laughing at sad pathetic frightened old weak boomers like you and dbt

https://x.com/clowndownunder/status/1733467390724448370?s=46&t=FPXZLpV65l9eMXM9hT6MJA

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
DBT & mauser : Did you know that the anti parasite medicines Ivermectin and Fenbendazole have both shown significant action against cancer? A Google search will get you some info.

Google says no, and also that it doesn't work against covid. It does, however, work against worms apparently.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka

Me….Like a cold?

Them….Yes like a cold.

Me….<NEVERMIND>

Everyone on here is laughing at sad pathetic frightened old weak boomers like you and dbt

https://x.com/clowndownunder/status/1733467390724448370?s=46&t=FPXZLpV65l9eMXM9hT6MJA

Your inbreeding seems to prevent you from seeing the irony - that sketch is actually how the rest of the world see your lot's love and religous style endorsement of the horse orifice paste - high death rate and all.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Or you could support your own claims.

IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF

🤣 🤣 🤣

Poor Raylene, refuced to tears by her inability to understand the basics.

That catching Covid was not an automatic death sentence. That most people recovered without treatment. That the vaccines were intended to reduce the severity of symptoms in those who are vulnerable. And that randomized double blind trials do not show a significant benefit to taking Ivermectin for covid.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

Or you could support your own claims.
Sorry, I am not tech savvy at all. I know how to look up information but alas, I don't know how to move it over here.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Google says no, and also that it doesn't work against covid. It does, however, work against worms apparently.

I’m rather surprised you survived Covid having AIDS and an immune compromised system. Al those random oral sex gigs and being a bottom bish sure didn’t help

Have you and the old homosexual boomer DBT managed to get all gun banned yet down under?

Last edited by ribka; 12/10/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by RayF

🤣 🤣 🤣

Poor Raylene, refuced to tears by her inability to understand the basics.

That catching Covid was not an automatic death sentence. That most people recovered without treatment. That the vaccines were intended to reduce the severity of symptoms in those who are vulnerable. And that randomized double blind trials do not show a significant benefit to taking Ivermectin for covid.

Hey aids infected confused boomer. Tell how the COVID vaccines was 100 per cent effective. Gosh what an anti science idiot.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You are a sick little puppy, ribka. So brain addled that you make your comrade Slow Joe look like a genius.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
when are you two dumb Austard cun ts gonna realize ...

that everything you think you know ..... isn't so .... (credit to Ronald Reagan)

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Poor Swampy, knickers in a twist and nose out of joint desperately tries to appear like she's making a point.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
AcesNEights- very good summary in your post above. Of course it triggered multiple mauser tantrums skirting everything you said. ...what a surprise . lol Listen to government figures and Google. Holy crap thats funny.

Can't help but notice Mauser's single focus is on seeing EVERYTHING is being taken up the arse.

Rampant preoccupation.

Either way- nice job - I think I saw at least three squawking posts from him in reply to yours.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Man I enjoy stopping by this thread every once and a while to see how its progressing. I sincerely hope that all Aussies arent anything like the 2 jack offs that continue to post in here. DBT and mauser are some dumb, indoctrinated mother fuggers haha

Page 85 of 106 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, anothergun, 9 invisible), 871 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,118
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.