Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Sako Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I am so sick and tired of this guy and Travis Kelce... Every time I see them on another commercial or hear about Taylor swift at a game just makes me want to stop watching... Now Maholmes is pitching a fit and slamming his helmet at the refs for throwing a flag on the play with Kelce pitching the ball... when replay shows it was a legit call... And now maholmes's wife is making news for saying the refs are the MVPs of the game... dang... I am about to stop watching all of it due to these idiots

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
this fall 2023 when Chief`s played the Vikings at the end of the game Ref`s should have thru the flag against the Chiefs defensive back for interference on a receiver in the endzone but the chief`s got away with that one too and many others. Maholmes was wrong and acted like a spoiled brat.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I didn't see the game or the offsides that called back the final TD. A photo I saw clearly shows a Chief's player's foot over the line. That's offsides by the rules. So what are they crying about? It's not a new rule or a trick play. It's not a ref's error. It's just an overpaid crybaby who didn't get his way.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Terrible game by both teams. I have been a Buffalo fan for some time. Last few games they have been pathetic. Chiefs, no idea what their problem is. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What set him off was the Bills were plainly guilty of the exact same thing on the very next play and it wasn't called. The two plays together cost them the game. Not making excuses- just explaining the tirade. At first I thought his anger was directed at his receiver for committing the penalty. It was an important game from a seating standpoint.

Of course, as others have pointed out, KC has been the beneficiary more than once.

Something may be going on with the Chiefs. Chris Jones and the Defensive Coordinator getting into it. Kelce is still pretty darn good but seems a tic off of what he has been. My BIL says Mahomes doesn't trust the right side of his O-line.

Good day for me though- Pittsburg and Philly both lost!

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
It is my humble opinion that Patty ought to spend more time throwing the ball accurately and less time running his mouth. Wifey should just spend less time mouthing off. Why I don't like pro football: too many spoiled brats not working hard on every play; Want to see it done right?
Watch old films of John Hannah or new films of Ryan Kelly. The first time you quit is hard, the second is easier, the third you don't even have to think about.

Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning will take care of itself.
Coach Bryant.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
someone had to replace Brady

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'm old enough to remember when players stood for the flag and knelt for a prayer. Fook the NFL and FJB.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
No worries from my perspective, I do not watch.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chiefs had a win jerked out from under them,

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Don't we all lose our cool at times? He happened to be on TV.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Who are these people you are speaking of?

S
Sako Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SlickLizard
The first time you quit is hard, the second is easier, the third you don't even have to think about.

I see this my trend as well... too bad they messed up a descent thing

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I’ve pretty much lost interest in all pro sports. They’re not a sport anymore, but are a business that’s tax payer subsidized, with many crybaby employees, and attention whores.
However I did see on the internet, the replay of the off side penalty against KC. It was an accurate call.

Last edited by dale06; 12/11/23.

NRA Patron
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Defenses have figured out how to defend against the cheifs offense and they are frustrated.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Defenses have figured out how to defend against the cheifs offense and they are frustrated.

Defenses have less of an impact than the fact the Chief's current wide receivers all have skillet hands in crucial situations and Tyreek Hill is now playing in Miami...

Last edited by brokenarra; 12/12/23.

Lost Arra in previous camp life
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pete53
Maholmes was wrong and acted like a spoiled brat.

Which of course, he is..........Captain Obvious.

It's what happens when we pay a guy that much money for playing a game.

Fu^ck him & most of the others too.

MM

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
A player acts unprofessionally and yall are gonna stop watching the NFL now? Lol. You can’t make this shyt up.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And I was looking for a car doing a burnout....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (badwolf, BDR1, batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,460 guests, and 883 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,056
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.