Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Sissy Bitch,

You "get" to Pretend..you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
Just curious is it 6.5x284 or 6mm?

GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
He can't respond; still trapped in the back of a sporting goods store. Think that's what they euphemistically refer to those places as these days...

Last edited by MonkeyWrench; 12/14/23.

The Rifle is the Weapon of Democracy
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roaring!
That is funny as fugk all!
Must have been taken prior to the discovery of blue tape!

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by LiL Fish getting DROP TESTED

As someone who's been blessed with the oppurtunity to have worn a lot of mat burn in my life, I can't stop watching that.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Sam ol' chit from the " 1 trick Pony"

All hail :

The One Trick Pony.

Great for a little Levity

HINT

IC B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Seems like we begged this before and one one of our sponsors had a big time manufacturer make some 6x42s. Then all you [bleep] talkers failed to buy them and Doug sat on them way too long. Why don’t you look for one of those 6x42 S&B used.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Wp75169
Seems like we begged this before and one one of our sponsors had a big time manufacturer make some 6x42s. Then all you [bleep] talkers failed to buy them and Doug sat on them way too long. Why don’t you look for one of those 6x42 S&B used.

Those who have them rarely part with them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CRS
I like the idea. Bombproof, with simple illumination.
An illuminated center dot would be perfect.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MonkeyWrench
Also, did you steal that rifle from Max Headroom?

🤣

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SuperCub
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
He runs a chainsaw for a living and talks about other folks being broke? Now dat's some funny chit.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Wp75169

Doug should talk Meopta into more of their good 6x42s, not the Artemis

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
He runs a chainsaw for a living and talks about other folks being broke? Now dat's some funny chit.

Guys cutting big timber on the west coast do make some pretty good money and they do earn it. Doesn't mean they can't still be stupid though. GD

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by greydog
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

Guys cutting big timber on the west coast do make some pretty good money and they do earn it. Doesn't mean they can't still be stupid though. GD

He's not worked a saw in a while but yeah - Stick ain't cutting firewood to be sold out of a pick-up and he wasn't cutting pulp wood either.

If someone says someone must be a broke dick if they run a saw, kinda sheds light on relative ignorance - no?

Me

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

You had to STEAL your Avatar,you Brokedick CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

The SWFA Fixed Fhuqkers connect ALOTTA dots,for folks who actually fhuqking shoot. I barely have 80 of 'em. Hint.

Reupolds CAN'T,DON'T and WON'T. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Just saying...............

Triggered! Go throw a rifle over a hill right now! Or soak one in a creek! Yes SWFA makes rugged fixed powered scopes. Yes they are bulky and heavy. If they would make a 1" tubed 4 power version of the SS with a duplex reticle and dots 4 moa above and below the crosshair center and the Duplex beginning at 8 moa above center, dump the target knobs and slim the eyepiece down a bit plus making the objective 38mm they would have something special. Also nice would be if their was an AO feature. As the SS are currently configured they are pretty good for both target and varmint work but for general purpose hunting rifles they just don't get my vote.

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Nothing is fhuqking FUNNIER,than a Crying CLUELESS Brokedick Kchunt,"threatening" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,to illuminate her Professional Victim status! HINT.

Now as the 6x MQ goes,I'd like 10 Mil elevation with a 5-20x HD style turret. I'm happy with home made zero stops,but illumination is never going to hurt the equation. Hint.

Just saying...........

this cracks me up, imagine posting this image in a 'hunting optics' forum and act as if that's even remotely related, and then call the people in the thread 'minimum wage fhuqktards'....lmao, maybe I'm just missing this guys sense of humour and he'd be perfect around a real campfire? hmmm

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
6x fixed at 42 still too big, trend to 2/4x with smaller objectives and 1" tubes with illuminated center dot will be a general purpose thing fixed but better yet focus on lpvo's for hunters! not tactical dorks ;), it's always been a thing, 21st century be silly not to have the illuminated dot, no one argues it's needed but they are very good for hunting speed and intuitive under pressure which hunting is, build some 1-6x36 1" tube illuminated center dot that can hold zero and watch them boogie off the shelves, I'd like mine from Trijicon please, forget the big azz turrets and side focus lol, keep the theme hunting first, elevation locking at best, maybe some hunt hold reticle options but still illuminated center dot and heavy enough side/bottom posts to be useful in low light should illumination not work for some reason

yes I can hunt with a fixed 6 but when I climb into a fart sack in grizzly country it's nice to snap the night light on and dial it back to nothing...well it is now anyway, or trailing something, or in super thick stuff...1 to 1.5x on low end is a desire for 'general purpose' but surely durability to hold zero doesn't need to be in 20 oz 1-6 30mm tube mini tanks? and since we know hunting is a 5-600 top end game for majority...5-6x is plenty, ringing steel with a zero magnification reflex on a rifle to 400 was pretty easy, 300 was super easy for fist size groups quick prone bottom of dot top of gong, I'll hunt on 3x most of time but at night or special circumstances I'll want to go down to 1-1.5 and for the across the valley stuff I'll want to go to 5-6x...

hope this reaches, I think I speak for lots of 'hunters' here...no fat, way too much fat, in weight and useless features etc. for the true hunting set ups and current lpvo's etc. that are 3-gun or military focused etc., give us hunters options and apparently from anyone but leupold lol

'minimum wage fhuqktards'...still laughing

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/15/23.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
ok, lets build our perfect fixed or lpvo hunters scopes, I'll start

1" tube, 1-6x, 32-36mm objective
~1 lb
Great glass
Great eye box (thin line, easy to get in and stay in)
Illuminated center dot, no bigger than 1 moa at 6x
Preferably without batteries functional
Capped low profile windage turret
Simple elevation solutions either locking elevation turret which will require reliable track/rtz to some pretty uptight testers out there
Or simple hunt designed reticle holds to get to 5-600 yards max (like lr duplex etc.) but no fat past 600! post thickening should be 600
Heavy side posts useable in low light on dark targets should illumination fail for some reason, and also heavy bottom post, top post should be thin like German reticles imo
Some hybridization of reticles for hunting could be a thing but focus on duplex/German #4 and minimal lr duplex holds in some hybridization?
Drive fence posts ability to hold zero
And not be bulky designed like so many tactical lpvo's are...keep things sleek and smooth like an optical penis wink
May want to try a few gloss models for the fudds wanting to update their glass for the classy rifles and also for the African rifles but mostly matte black would go on most newer rifles

Use that same 1" x 36mm frame for 2-4-6x fixed power models, combine that with 1-6x variable...man I'm turning myself on here, I'll be right back. wink

what am I missing from this for features/designs?

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/15/23.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I think one of the biggest missed opportunities by the scope companies is to offer a true Custom Service Center where you could have a scope built 'ala carte....choose the options that you want from an existing platform. Premier Reticle came the closest to that model.

Good shootin' -Al

Forbidden Zoner
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
6x fixed at 42 still too big, trend to 2/4x with smaller objectives and 1" tubes with illuminated center dot will be a general purpose thing fixed but better yet focus on lpvo's for hunters! not tactical dorks ;), it's always been a thing, 21st century be silly not to have the illuminated dot, no one argues it's needed but they are very good for hunting speed and intuitive under pressure which hunting is, build some 1-6x36 1" tube illuminated center dot that can hold zero and watch them boogie off the shelves, I'd like mine from Trijicon please, forget the big azz turrets and side focus lol, keep the theme hunting first, elevation locking at best, maybe some hunt hold reticle options but still illuminated center dot and heavy enough side/bottom posts to be useful in low light should illumination not work for some reason

yes I can hunt with a fixed 6 but when I climb into a fart sack in grizzly country it's nice to snap the night light on and dial it back to nothing...well it is now anyway, or trailing something, or in super thick stuff...1 to 1.5x on low end is a desire for 'general purpose' but surely durability to hold zero doesn't need to be in 20 oz 1-6 30mm tube mini tanks? and since we know hunting is a 5-600 top end game for majority...5-6x is plenty, ringing steel with a zero magnification reflex on a rifle to 400 was pretty easy, 300 was super easy for fist size groups quick prone bottom of dot top of gong, I'll hunt on 3x most of time but at night or special circumstances I'll want to go down to 1-1.5 and for the across the valley stuff I'll want to go to 5-6x...

hope this reaches, I think I speak for lots of 'hunters' here...no fat, way too much fat, in weight and useless features etc. for the true hunting set ups and current lpvo's etc. that are 3-gun or military focused etc., give us hunters options and apparently from anyone but leupold lol

'minimum wage fhuqktards'...still laughing

I have no problem hunting with a 6x fixed in grizzly country, but I do agree a 42mm objective is wasted on a 6x.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

749 members (16gage, 160user, 16Racing, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 71 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,842
Posts18,478,210
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.