Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by WildWest
Thanks rbka. The draconian radiation they wanted to do and the testosterone shot were off the charts. Amazing what I have learned in a year. The results of my labs were not about my health care but all about their pocket book. Fenbendazole is what I take as well.

its always wise to get multiple opinions in treating your health concerns. I think its wise too exhaust all possibilities before getting cut open or destroying cancer and as well heathy tissue with radiation .

im praying for you.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did quite a bit of reading through Google Scholar. Remember a paper a few years back from the early 2000s talking about the concern about ivermectin resistance in targeted parasites through world wide over prescription which could have devastating effects in livestock. Wonder if this was an underlying reason for the campaign against the off label use for covid.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Did quite a bit of reading through Google Scholar. Remember a paper a few years back from the early 2000s talking about the concern about ivermectin resistance in targeted parasites through world wide over prescription which could have devastating effects in livestock. Wonder if this was an underlying reason for the campaign against the off label use for covid.

Huh?? Are viruses parasites?

Why are are you confusing ivermectin used in treatment of humans vs livestock?

Why did so many countries around the world successfully treat COVID with ivermectin to prevent a cytokines storm and subsequent hospitalization ?

Why did western countries issue No anti virals in treatment until patient’s were hospitalized and then used highly expensive toxic anti virals to treat patients?

Gosh I wonder why lol

It’s sad so many Americans are still clueless. No wonder why they’ll do this again

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by ribka
Why did so many countries around the world successfully treat COVID with ivermectin to prevent a cytokines storm and subsequent hospitalization ?

Why did western countries issue No anti virals in treatment until patient’s were hospitalized and then used highly expensive toxic anti virals to treat patients?

With effective treatments of C19 available, no emergency authorization of the mnra shots would've been possible. Without emergency authorization, these shots wouldn't have been used and the massive-scale profiteering wouldn't have been possible (Ivermectin is cheap).

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I've seen it for sale at Walmart.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It's time to move on fellas.

yep lets just move from the largest psyop in world history and the largest theft of wealth and basic civil tights from billions of citizens in the world and millions of deaths.

twas a minor occurrence .. never happened

If you are still alive...you are going to be okay.

Is everyone planning on taking this shìt forever?

just during cold, flu season and government manufactured deadly pandemics

I ts a great cheap safe effective powerful anti viral like zinc. or you can get a flu shot that doesn't work with mrna technology that suppresses your immune systems and cause strokes, clots, heart damage

Ribka, thank you for your defensive replies. I made it by covid twice using ivermectin, the main point of my post is that it seems to be super effective on the common cold and probably sinitus and bronchitis. Both of these I've had many times which are where most of the colds I've had end up. I am not giving any medical advice I am relating what I did and the results of it. We all know big pharma would not recommend anything this simple and effective because they can't make any money on it. Cure for the common cold? Don't know, can't prove it or disprove it but this week in time it served me well again. Big pharma can't seem to come up with the cure for the common cold, viruses, cancer and a whole host of other things why is that? Gee you think they are more worried about their profitability? You don't think their campaign contributions to demotards mean a damned thing?
Zinc been doing that all along don't know how much it helps or doesn't. Do know that, 2 hrs after using ivercare ivermectin my symtoms were almost gone. Not a guess , fact. All should do as they like. My point ivermectin is good for other things than curing covid like the cold. Covid should have taught all who have atleast half a brain that the gov't doesn't allways act in our best interest but acts in the ruling party's better interest. Have no time left in life for covtards or their opinions and no it is not time to move on from the benefits of ivermectin. Still wish everyone a great holiday and best of luck wild west..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I take a dose once a month.

Same here... or at lease every two months.

It does clip a few cancers as well (various studies).

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
My experience has been similar with the respitory recovery a couple times and I have found all my aches and pains in joints went away.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I also have used it with cold/flu and had good results. Covid was neutralized in a day with mine. I have a five year old so we get colds bi weekly here...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ironbender
If the government wasn’t trying to kill it’s citizens, we’d be able to get invermectin tablets.

Glad I stocked up with the wormer when I did. Averaged ~ $7-10/tube, IIRC.

This. I take a dose of the apple flavor horse wormer a time.or two a year if I start getting that bronchial-tickle-cough. Well in 3 hrs.

I used to get bad bronchitis every early spring and fall.

I also take 400 mg Hydroxychloroquine every few weeks. It prevents the bad allergic bronchitis in spring and fall.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[/b]

from the cdc web sight today

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-

Yeah. You don't need to learn it also knocks out colds and flu and several cancers.
Lots of money to be lost by those treating such.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

yep lets just move from the largest psyop in world history and the largest theft of wealth and basic civil tights from billions of citizens in the world and millions of deaths.

twas a minor occurrence .. never happened

If you are still alive...you are going to DIE.
FIXT

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some bug been kicking me right in the puzzy since Wed. Both boys sick. Pretty damn miserable.

This thread spurred me to eat some wormer last night. Might be a little late in the game🤷‍♂️We will see how it goes.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the real gorilla in the room is that our own government had a hand in the development of covid and when it was released, did everything they could to exacerbate the damage. They withheld treatment, forced masks and 'vaccines' on us, trampled our Constitution and imprisoned us. And we didn't even fight it.

Sam......

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
“Deception” by Rand Paul is a well documented book on the facts of the Covid blight perpetrated on the world.
Follow the money is a nearly flawless plan to analyze human managed events…
F01

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I buy my Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine in Africa for cents per tablet. Only took Ivermectin once when I thought I might be coming down with something. Never tested and whatever I had resolved in two days.

In Africa where they still treat with both Ivermectin and Hydroxy, Ivermectin does a good job in the very early stages of infection, but once you have full blown symptoms, Hydroxy provides better relief.

If you can, stock up on both. Covid ain't going away.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
If it helps the terrorized sleep at night....go for it.

I am MAGA.
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Victorio 80 years old is making his own Hydroxychloroquine with Happy CRAPPER their bathtub. Ya know cause old men are arguing for relevance.

Recipe from Brighteon ya that’s where the patriots have the recipes. Grapefruit peelings and Ajax toilet scrub, that’s it. Simple as that. Now denies it. Aluminum cookware types, Forgrtful Jones

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Cured my Lyme disease. A decade of misery, tons of antibiotics, and the cure was right there. Never would have known. Couldn’t shake the cov a couple years ago, got some meds on the down low. Didn’t know how miserable I really was, Lyme is no joke.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

57 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 1,588 guests, and 804 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,817
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.