Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
There is one.in my neighborhood that is allowed to run loose. It chases cars. Maybe it will step in front of my truck some day. Owners are druggies so if I shoot it they migh burn me out. They have been fined numerous times but let it out the next day.

buy a load of fentanyl from them and feed it back to their dog one night.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tesoro
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
There is one.in my neighborhood that is allowed to run loose. It chases cars. Maybe it will step in front of my truck some day. Owners are druggies so if I shoot it they migh burn me out. They have been fined numerous times but let it out the next day.

buy a load of fentanyl from them and feed it back to their dog one night.

Get some of the good pure China fentanyl and feed it to all of them.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
There are good dogs and bad dogs but the best ones are cooked medium well.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
A .45 old take care of him

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Tesoro
one time when i was in my early 20's I had 3 roommates out in the county. One of them went wild on booze and pussy, didnt pay rent and would be gone for 5 days at a time. He had 4 hounds and pitbull he used for hog and bear hunting that he wasnt feeding or watering. We were. 4th July came up and we all decided to go to a 3 day rodeo in another town and decided to put his dogs down. So I dispatched them all with a 22 pistol below the ear and dumped them in a pile for the owner to deal with when if he returned while we were gone. 3 days later we got back home and the pitbull was walking around the house half staggering but well alive!! I got a bigger gun! moral of the story is those things are not easy to kil if in attack mode so disable then with hip or shoulder shots before trying for the head. And carry something that holds more than 5 rounds! no J frame for me

Pretty disturbing to shoot innocent animals neglected by a house full of irresponsible kids

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I could go on for pages here, Helped get a ban in last residence here in WA. The ban held for 30 years til growing hispanic population forced it to be repealed. Once during the ban a pitbull killed a neighbor in wheelchair, the city had to pay funeral costs.
Last week in another E WA city a woman adopted a pit from the pound and it killed her partly on camera.
Googling it there are a bunch of recent pit attack deaths.
One problem is the dogs IQ is usually higher than the owners.

pitbull

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by tripod3
Last week in another E WA city a woman adopted a pit from the pound and it killed her partly on camera.
Googling it there are a bunch of recent pit attack deaths.
One problem is the dogs IQ is usually higher than the owners.
Got a link, or more info on last weeks Pit Bull attack death? I'm skeptical.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Point blank question...

Have you ever killed a vicious dog?

How many?

+/- nearest dozen is a reasonable estimate/response.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Is a pack of pitbulls...

More dangerous...

OR

Less dangerous...

Than a pack of Norwegians?

In your honest opinion...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Is a pack of pitbulls...

More dangerous...

OR

Less dangerous...

Than a pack of Norwegians?

In your honest opinion...

AND...

PLEASE do not say Pit Bulls are smarter...

That would be incredibly racist.

Thank you in advance.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2023/dec/15/no-bite-history-for-dog-suspected-to-have-killed-6/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...alloween-spokane-washington/71418705007/

This is the second reported fatal pit bull attack on a person in the Spokane area in a month and a half. One attacked and killed a child on Halloween night, Spokane police said in November.

Last edited by tripod3; 12/25/23.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by tripod3
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2023/dec/15/no-bite-history-for-dog-suspected-to-have-killed-6/

This is the second reported fatal pit bull attack on a person in the Spokane area in a month and a half. One attacked and killed a child on Halloween night, Spokane police said in November.
The woman died of sudden heart failure, the dog had nothing to do with her death, that's in the news too, of course it doesn't support your rhetoric.
The on camera killing you referred to showed her walking her dog on a leash, that's all.
I'm no longer skeptical, time to play the BULLSHIT card.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
https://www.animals24-7.org/2018/04...8-city-of-yakima-reaffirms-pit-bull-ban/

Here is another man I knew killed by pitbulls while in a wheelchair

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
This is the reported dog owner from the OP. He has been released..

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...n-released-from-jail-court-records-show/

Also, added to the X thread:
"🚨Context🚨

On February 25, 2023, in San Antonio, Texas, an 81-year-old man was killed and a 74-year-old woman critically injured in a dog attack. The incident took place just before 2 p.m. in the 2800 block of Depla Street. The couple, visiting relatives, were attacked by at least two American Staffordshire Terriers after stepping out of a vehicle. The dogs had breached a gate on the property where they were kept. First responders, including a San Antonio Fire Department Captain, were also injured while intervening.

The owner of the dogs, 31-year-old Christian Alexander Moreno, was arrested following the incident. He faces felony charges including Attack by Dangerous Dog Resulting in Death and Injury to an Elderly Person by Omission or Negligence. Three dogs were taken into custody by San Antonio Animal Care Services (SAACS). Two were euthanized on the day of the attack, and the third the following day. These dogs had previously been involved in confirmed bite cases, including one in January of the same year and another in September 2021.

Prior reports indicated that dogs from the same residence had displayed aggressive behavior and were involved in a minor biting incident in 2021. However, they were released due to the lack of an affidavit from a witness. Animal Care Services had also received reports of unleashed and aggressive dogs from this residence over the past two years

🚨🚨Just so you know, my main focus is enhancing the context of social media posts that often lack it. If you'd like to see posts with more clarity and background information, consider following me."

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE77F028/

Here is another woman from Yakima killed by her own pitbull while she was pregnant.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...man-dies-mauled-pet-dog-living-room.html

I guess to no surprise she campaigned pitbulls are safe and gave her life to prove it.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Scumbag owns sh*t animals who kill old people.
Have we had enough of this yet???

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"From dog attacks, to school fights, to sexual assault. There are to many witnesses and not enough heros."

I think part of the problem is fear of what the dog might do to the would be hero. Another thought is, "I don't want to get involved." syndrome. Not about a pit bull but one of my neighbors stopped some punks trying to steal another neighbor's Mercedes. Sheriffs deputies showed up and they arrested him for aggravated assault with a firearm. They did a first class railroad job on the guy. No prison time due to the fact he had a clean record, but now a felon forever.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
https://www.fox13seattle.com/news/pit-bulls-maul-cop-yakima-man

Another longtime family friend attacked and lucky to be alive.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
Where is this guy when you need him? lol

I would have jumped down and beat there heads to a pulp

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (badwolf, BDR1, batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,460 guests, and 883 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,056
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.