-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 56 of 59 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 59
K
K
This guy should never be allowed to be around a firearm or ammo. I don't know if they have red flag laws in texas but with what he wrote on his go fund me he sounds like a possible mass shooter case.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kp31
This guy should never be allowed to be around a firearm or ammo. what he wrote on his go fund me he sounds like a possible mass shooter case.

If he's a convicted felon now, he's not supposed to have guns. But we all know they manage somehow.

What I bolded of your quote sounds exactly like what you mentioned.

His words:

"In 2014 I was asked to leave my former Church, Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church, simply because my Severe Mental Illness known as Malignant Narcissism scared some of the other Church members. They thought asking me to leave would somehow prevent a mass shooting because part of my mental illness causes me to obsess over firearms and ammunition."

"This ultimately led to my False Arrest on the LSU Campus and wrongful suspension because a female student who I had threatened to sue for a variety of issues was in fear for her safety simply because of my mental illness."

It sounds like a manifesto.

"Please be very nice to my parents, none of this was their fault. They have suffered from my mental illness more than anyone."

Shows violent history by his own words.

"My bond was revoked on multiple occasions throughout 2021, which also contributed to a lot of fights and yelling at home, threatening to kill myself over money(Narcissists have a high suicide rate), $30K damage caused to my home during my occasional fits of narcissistic rage during the malicious prosecution, uncontrollable yelling at all hours of the day and night, severe mental illness, and a lifelong need for therapy."

Again he says not to blame his parents. Blame them for what? A deed yet undone that would cause people to blame his parents? That's the second time he stated that.

"Please be very nice to my parents, none of this was their fault, and they have suffered from my mental illness more than anyone."

He feels like the community owes him a debt, and I wonder how he'll collect it?

"I have so much hatred in my heart for this community. Please help heal my heart."

He's in a VERY dark place, but feels the world owes him for being there. He's been through the criminal justice system, but near as I can tell, hasn't been in a remotely successful mental health program. Eustice is indeed a danger to himself and others.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
K
K
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Kp31
This guy should never be allowed to be around a firearm or ammo. what he wrote on his go fund me he sounds like a possible mass shooter case.

If he's a convicted felon now, he's not supposed to have guns. But we all know they manage somehow.

What I bolded of your quote sounds exactly like what you mentioned.

His words:

"In 2014 I was asked to leave my former Church, Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church, simply because my Severe Mental Illness known as Malignant Narcissism scared some of the other Church members. They thought asking me to leave would somehow prevent a mass shooting because part of my mental illness causes me to obsess over firearms and ammunition."

"This ultimately led to my False Arrest on the LSU Campus and wrongful suspension because a female student who I had threatened to sue for a variety of issues was in fear for her safety simply because of my mental illness."

It sounds like a manifesto.

"Please be very nice to my parents, none of this was their fault. They have suffered from my mental illness more than anyone."

Shows violent history by his own words.

"My bond was revoked on multiple occasions throughout 2021, which also contributed to a lot of fights and yelling at home, threatening to kill myself over money(Narcissists have a high suicide rate), $30K damage caused to my home during my occasional fits of narcissistic rage during the malicious prosecution, uncontrollable yelling at all hours of the day and night, severe mental illness, and a lifelong need for therapy."

Again he says not to blame his parents. Blame them for what? A deed yet undone that would cause people to blame his parents? That's the second time he stated that.

"Please be very nice to my parents, none of this was their fault, and they have suffered from my mental illness more than anyone."

He feels like the community owes him a debt, and I wonder how he'll collect it?

"I have so much hatred in my heart for this community. Please help heal my heart."

He's in a VERY dark place, but feels the world owes him for being there. He's been through the criminal justice system, but near as I can tell, hasn't been in a remotely successful mental health program. Eustice is indeed a danger to himself and others.

I thought he took a plea deal of misdemeanor theft. $750-$2500.00 The other 3 charges were dismissed.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
The GoFundMe is gone, lol.

He threatened to sue that poor girl at LSU because she denied his advances, and he tried to threaten her to hook up with him. The redacted police reports are crazy. She moved to another country because of him, and some of the other people he harassed have had continued legal issues with him. He is back at his suing people game in his justice of the peace court.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That figures.

You'd think there would be a list of people no longer allowed to sue anyone...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From the Harris County DA's office.

Eustice pleaded guilty to Aggregate Theft and had already served his sentence of 1 year in jail. When defendants serve time in prison or jail, then no restitution is ordered as a part of their sentence. I’m sorry but you will not be receiving restitution.

Too bad the judge didn't see fit to have his website/s taken down and nothing similar be added without approval of the court.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy

He threatened to sue that poor girl at LSU because she denied his advances, and he tried to threaten her to hook up with him. The redacted police reports are crazy. She moved to another country because of him, and some of the other people he harassed have had continued legal issues with him. He is back at his suing people game in his justice of the peace court.
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy

That's why it's better not to try to antagonize the Ahole since he could try to sue you. It would be baseless, but costly to you to try to defend yourself. You could retain a lawyer to write a cease and desist letter, but a decent one wold want to bill you for a couple hours worth of research time. Has anyone saved his GFM sob story?

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This morning I took a look at Starline Brass's website to order some brass and did place an order. I noticed a link on their homepage which takes you to a site where scams are listed. OpticsandammoLLC is there, sure enough. Wondering if the scammer's website was still up, I dialed it in and sure enough it is still there.

Why the State of Texas does not order it taken down is beyond me, but it reinforces my feeling that the state does not give a [bleep] about the citizenry being injured and if you happen to be the injured party you must pay through the nose for justice (and make a few payments on some attorney's new BMW). We all know that if you do something that injures the state, then all hell will break loose and you'll be sorry you were ever born. That's a whole nuther subject, though...

Anyway, if you search to pull up a link to the POS's website you will likely see a BBB link. If you just want to see what the BBB has to say, here's the link:

https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/profile/online-retailer/opticsandammo-llc-0915-90049984

BBB has the goods on Eustice.

How he can ever walk free again is beyond me (refer to my mini-rant above). I hope he tries to screw someone who's an even more egregious criminal than he is...the likely outcome isn't hard to predict. I'll bet he ends up in the grave or in prison in the next few years.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
There is a blog where you can write a response on the optics and ammo’s business home page . If you scroll pretty far down the business account with username “Christopher” responds to several comments about back orders etc. on 12/31/23 he wrote he’s taking orders again.

Edit: not on the home page, but click the blog icon at top then find the blog titled “word from the CEO”

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 01/14/24.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

N
N
This is the judge's ruling in the Louisiana case. It is quite revealing.

https://ia600700.us.archive.org/10/items/gov.uscourts.lamd.55144/gov.uscourts.lamd.55144.153.0.pdf

Last edited by notahunter; 01/17/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by the court's document
March 21, 2020, at 9:01 p.m. – “$20 Trillion dollar lawsuit * 10% chance of
success = $2 Trillion Dollar Business Opportunity China owes me a lot of money
and I will make them pay. Please help me in my quest for Justice.” (R. Doc. 145-1
at 9).

March 23, 2020, at 9:57 p.m. – “I’m also selling a few firearms. Let me know if
you’re interested.” (R. Doc. 145-1 at 9).

I find this particularly amusing.

I do not find these conclusions devastating enough, though.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
That marble just rolls around unconfined, smdh

That is a seriously weird situation

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll bet you'd see some real action if he tried to screw the State of Texas. Too bad he's never attempted to scam a LE agency or someone like that.

Isn't it amazing how deeply he's invested himself in a life of litigating for a living? I can't quite wrap my head around that. I guess he's a natural born politician who missed his calling.

Don't be the darkness.

N
N
One could certainly have reason to be believe that his life revolves around filing meritless lawsuits.

He apparently derives pleasure out of causing pain, misery and expense for other people with these lawsuits that appear to be used mainly for harassment.

It is amazing that the courts allow him to continue to file lawsuits. His lawsuits are an enormous waste of time and money for society. Plus he often claims pauper status which allows him to file suits at no personal expense.

He has been declared a "vexatious litigant" by several courts and many of his cases have been dismissed with prejudice.

There is an unbelievable amount of information available on this person.

Just do an internet search on: Christopher Eustice vs

His notoriety will most likely preclude him ever being able to secure meaningful employment.

Info at this link is interesting. He sued some lawyers and they responded with a vast summation, with details, on many of the lawsuits that he has filed:
https://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edo...3xlRUOTH/lq9VliePL2om0S8i+LP74KJHNgUhoE=

Note: Above data is in a public database but you have to create an account (free) to access it.

Last edited by notahunter; 01/17/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by notahunter

https://ia600700.us.archive.org/10/items/gov.uscourts.lamd.55144/gov.uscourts.lamd.55144.153.0.pdf

I read the whole order. It is unreal what he does and says. He sure is full of himself. He should never be allowed to sue anyone again as long as he lives.

Jim

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by texasbatman
Originally Posted by notahunter

I read the whole order. It is unreal what he does and says. He sure is full of himself. He should never be allowed to sue anyone again as long as he lives.

Jim

There ain't but one cure for someone like him...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You mean penicil----oh, wait. I don't think that's the innocculation you're thinking of.

LOL.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
He got arrested again. Terroristic threat, forgery and harassment.

Last edited by dustbin; 02/01/24.
Page 56 of 59 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 1234, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,951
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.