Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Valsdad
by that logic..........................

Mars bars are made on Mars?

OH BOY!

I wonder where Mounds are made?

ooh, ooh ,

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
almond joy got real
Mrlk chocklate coconut munchy nutts too

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I hauled lots of Hershey products from the Oakdale CA plant back in the late 1970s. The driver's lounge was stocked with every kind of Hershey product- - - -"Eat all you want but don't put anything in your pockets". They wouldn't let a driver stay on the loading dock at all- - - -loaded the trailers and sealed them, with Hershey employees. Employees there also had an interesting probationary period- - - - -"Eat all you want for the first 30 days, then leave it alone!" None of the people I talked to there made it to 30 days- - - -they got burned out in less than two weeks!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Are made in Hersehy pennysvania

I never made the connection

HERSHEY, PA

In addition to our corporate offices, two manufacturing plants are located in Hershey, Pennsylvania. West Hershey plant opened in 2012 and produces more than 70 million Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates a day!

The facility also manufactures Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars, Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds bars and Hershey’s Syrup. Just across Old Chocolate Avenue, the smell of roasted peanuts often fills the air around the Reese factory where Reese’s products have been produced for over 60 years.

A million is a lot

Fun fact of today

Thanks john

No.
No they aren't.
Offshore like everydamthing.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Wilp Chamberlin scored 10O pontz in her shee.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

HERSHEY, PA

In addition to our corporate offices, two manufacturing plants are located in Hershey, Pennsylvania. West Hershey plant opened in 2012 and produces more than 70 million Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates a day!

The facility also manufactures Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars, Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds bars and Hershey’s Syrup. Just across Old Chocolate Avenue, the smell of roasted peanuts often fills the air around the Reese factory where Reese’s products have been produced for over 60 years.

A million is a lot

Fun fact of today

Thanks john

No.
No they aren't.

It’s from their website. They have several plants yes.

But I dont just post dumb shît from Nana’s email chain like other TARDS on here. Passing on uncited and unsubstantiated info. 🤙⭐️⭐️

https://www.thehersheycompany.com/en_us/home/about-us/the-company/plant-locations.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

HERSHEY, PA

A million is a lot

Fun fact of today

Thanks john

How many single axle dump truck fulls is that?

#askingforaguyinOR

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hecho in Meh-he-co ?... Blasphemy!...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

HERSHEY, PA

A million is a lot

Fun fact of today

Thanks john

No.
No they aren't.

But I dont just post dumb shît from Nana’s email chain like other TARDS on here. Passing on uncited and unsubstantiated info. 🤙⭐️⭐️

https://www.thehersheycompany.com/en_us/home/about-us/the-company/plant-locations.html

Tell the truth. You’ve been reading Nana’s Reader Digest in the schitter again. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I think that's where Baby Ruths are made, given their appearance
Yup. Baby Ruth bars pass through unscathed.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

HERSHEY, PA

A million is a lot

Fun fact of today

Thanks john

How many single axle dump truck fulls is that?

#askingforaguyinOR

A schitt load. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimZ
Love me some Milk Chocolate with Amlonds bars…..

Ditto. Over the years, going hunting, I always put a couple Hershey bars with almonds and a sandwich in my day pack. Mighty good noon lunch when I was cold and hungry. smile

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dumdum
I spent some time on a contract with the U.S. Navy Submarine Supply Depot near Mechanicsburg Penn. I stayed at a motel in the countryside outside of Hershey. It was summer, the fields were full of fireflies at night . Beautiful place.
I did several aviation related classes at Ft. Indian Town Gap PA. It's about 20 miles from Hershey. I don't like how close the town are to each other in that part of the State, but PA is a beautiful state. Coming from rural Iowa where towns are 10 to 15 miles apart it's odd to see 2 towns separated by one street and the next town down is across the street from another town. All of the houses are old and there is no room in between the houses. It reminded me of the west side of San Antonio except the kids in the yards are white and black but not Mexican.

Hershey is a nice town with a clean down town and clean streets. At least it was 20 years ago.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I hauled lots of Hershey products from the Oakdale CA plant back in the late 1970s. The driver's lounge was stocked with every kind of Hershey product- - - -"Eat all you want but don't put anything in your pockets". They wouldn't let a driver stay on the loading dock at all- - - -loaded the trailers and sealed them, with Hershey employees. Employees there also had an interesting probationary period- - - - -"Eat all you want for the first 30 days, then leave it alone!" None of the people I talked to there made it to 30 days- - - -they got burned out in less than two weeks!

Went there for school field trips in the 70's and as a chaperone for my kids school class in the 90's. Too bad they shut it down and moved the plant Messico.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

HERSHEY, PA

A million is a lot

Fun fact of today

Thanks john

No.
No they aren't.

Nope it’s legit. Milton did right for his people. Current board of company who knows. I took kids to see the town, tour factory, the whole bit.

We would maybe be in a better spot economically if all considered employees and their families like Milton did.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Dumdum
I spent some time on a contract with the U.S. Navy Submarine Supply Depot near Mechanicsburg Penn. I stayed at a motel in the countryside outside of Hershey. It was summer, the fields were full of fireflies at night . Beautiful place.
I did several aviation related classes at Ft. Indian Town Gap PA. It's about 20 miles from Hershey. I don't like how close the town are to each other in that part of the State, but PA is a beautiful state. Coming from rural Iowa where towns are 10 to 15 miles apart it's odd to see 2 towns separated by one street and the next town down is across the street from another town. All of the houses are old and there is no room in between the houses. It reminded me of the west side of San Antonio except the kids in the yards are white and black but not Mexican.

Hershey is a nice town with a clean down town and clean streets. At least it was 20 years ago.

kwg

Was nice when I last visited a couple years back. I prefer my side of the state and not so many people with many miles of gorge all to myself but I digress.

Place is tight community housing because it was one of the first planned communities in the U.S. so the history states anyway. Milton planned the entire town as a failed 30 something before he got famous for milk chocolate. Held mortgages for all employees and what not. Town is basically a big museum to him now. My kids love it and while I’m not the suburbia type it’s sorta a time capsule back to the 50’s which I really liked. Couldn’t live so close to neighbors but I get the draw of the place.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

HERSHEY, PA

A million is a lot

Fun fact of today

Thanks john
Hey Slum, if you hang around the Hershey plant, you just might get a Kiss yet !!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimZ
Love me some Milk Chocolate with Amlonds bars…..

Oh yeah....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They sure are and that is where I'm from

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hardway
They had a big plant here in Oakdale,Ca for quite a few years….. Hershey closed after Clinton signed NAFTA and moved to Mexico…..it ruined a lot of people’s lives in town.

No they didn't. Hershey opened a plant in Mexico and then built an even bigger plant in Hershey. It's called expansion

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (35, arky65, 240NMC, 10Glocks, afisher, 12 invisible), 1,521 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,603
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.