R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
we all remember what weak illiterate coward you were during covid. lol

Originally Posted by DBT
Basically;

Key points:

''Ivermectin has shown signs of controlling the replication of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in a test tube, but results of trials in humans are yet to show high-quality evidence for effectiveness

The National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce does daily searches for new ivermectin studies, but currently recommends ivermectin not be used to treat COVID-19 outside of "randomised trials with appropriate ethical approval"

Support for the drug follows the political divide in the US, while similarly in Australia it is championed by several right-wing politicians.''

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-08/reality-check-ivermectin-covid19/100440624

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raspy
I'm Like Hastings...who in the flock do you believe?

Western Australia Vaccine Safety Surveillance (WAVSS) which mentioned that in the state, adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination were at 264.1 per 100,000 doses that year. This was more than 23 times the adverse reactions from other vaccines, which stood at 11.1 events per 100,000 doses.

Additionally, Australia saw an increase in the number of excess deaths following COVID-19 vaccination, with authorities reporting high levels of adverse events among people who took the jabs, according to a recent study, which called for pausing the jabs.

In many nations, the COVID-19 pandemic was followed by the introduction of mostly mRNA vaccines along with strict economic and social mandates.

However, in Australia this “operated the other way around. Social lockdown and vaccination preceded the main viral pandemic,” said the study, which was published in the January 2024 issue of Pathology journal.
“Australian COVID-19 vaccination campaigns began pre-pandemic, in March 2021, shortly before increased excess deaths from May 2021 onwards,” it said.

“Most COVID-19 related deaths in Australia occurred between September 2021 and September 2022.”

In 2020, less than 1,000 COVID-19 related deaths were reported in the country. A year later in 2021, only around 1,300 such deaths were reported.
However, 2021 saw more than 10,000 excess deaths.

“Therefore, around 90 percent of excess deaths were non-COVID deaths,” the researchers concluded.

The study cited a 2021 annual report from the Western Australia Vaccine Safety Surveillance (WAVSS) which mentioned that in the state, adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination were at 264.1 per 100,000 doses that year. This was more than 23 times the adverse reactions from other vaccines, which stood at 11.1 events per 100,000 doses.

In 2021, WAVSS received 10,726 reports of adverse events related to vaccination, up from just 270 the previous year. Out of this, 10,428, or 97 percent, occurred after the individual took a COVID-19 vaccine, the report stated.

The highest adverse event rate was recorded for the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine at 306.1 per 100,000 doses. Moderna followed with 281.4, and Pfizer came third with 244.8 events.

The researchers pointed out that Australia has only confirmed a few COVID-19 vaccine-related deaths despite a higher number of such reports.

The country’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), which monitors the safety of therapeutic goods approved for use in Australia, has recognized 14 deaths related to COVID-19 vaccination.

However, the TGA’s Database of Adverse Events Notifications reported 983 deaths in total, or 70 times higher. The TGA states that only 14 deaths were determined to be linked to vaccination after it “received and reviewed” the 983 death reports.

The study authors insisted that “neither risk nor cost can justify these products for the vast majority of people.”

“The haste and scale of development, production, and distribution of these new pharmaceuticals is unprecedented in history. Key phase III clinical trials for these products are yet to be fully completed, despite administration to billions of people,” they wrote.

“We should pause, reflect, and reaffirm essential freedoms, welcome the end of the COVID-19 pandemic, embrace natural immunity, and lift all mandated medical therapy.”

The researchers declared no competing interest in the study.

The study also detailed COVID-19 vaccine-related health complications and deaths that occurred around the globe. It cited research by vaersanalysis.info which showed that the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System database recorded 35,911 deaths related to COVID-19 vaccination from December 2020 through Aug. 11 this year.
This is more than three times the total deaths from all other vaccines combined between 1990 and Aug. 11 which stood at 10,386 deaths.

Deaths per million doses of COVID-19 vaccine from 2020 to Aug. 11 stood at 25.93, which is far higher than other vaccine deaths between 2006 and 2009. The second-placed vaccine registered fewer than four deaths per million doses.

The researchers called myocarditis—the inflammation of a heart muscle—in young and healthy people a matter of “particular concern.”

In Thailand, myocarditis or cardiac inflammation has been found at a 2.3 percent rate following the administration of the second dose of Pfizer vaccine, the study said. In Switzerland, health care workers reported such complications at a rate of 2.8 percent after the Moderna booster dose.

The condition was reported at a “0.62 percent rate after the second Pfizer booster dose in Israeli healthcare workers, though higher rates of chest pain (3.7 percent) and palpitations (2.16 percent)” were also registered.

In Hong Kong, a follow-up study of vaccinated individuals found potential myocardial scar tissue among 58 percent of the participants.

“Youth are at greater risk of harm from these agents than the elderly, yet they are at negligible risk from the COVID-19 viruses themselves and show robust natural immunity,” the study said.

Multiple other studies have reported risk of heart issues among vaccinated people. A Sept. 19 Japanese study published by the Radiological Society of North America found that individuals who took COVID-19 vaccines had high levels of a glucose analogue compared to unvaccinated individuals, suggesting heart inflammation.
A German study published last month that conducted autopsies of 25 individuals found that five of them had myocarditis. These individuals died “unexpectedly” within 20 days after taking a COVID-19 shot. The five individuals had received a Pfizer or Moderna shot within seven days of their death.

The researchers of the January 2024 study questioned the use of the term “vaccine” to refer to the mRNA and viral-vector DNA COVID-19 vaccines administered to the public.
Efficacy of these products have been “inconsistent with the traditional sense of ‘vaccine,’” it said. Their failure to “prevent infection or transmission of the COVID-19 variants eventually led the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to reinvent their definition for ‘vaccine.’”

“In technical, pharmacological design terms, these products are accurately described as ‘pro-drugs’. Genetic code must enter human cells and undergo translation before intended active outcomes unfold. Unintended consequences are thus possible.”

It noted that until as recently as 2020, mRNA and viral vector technologies were “restricted to rare conditions.” Moreover, these products were “experimental.”

“Evidence indicates that these agents (mRNA and viral vector DNA COVID-19 vaccines) should not have been mandated,” the study stated. “To mandate experimental medical therapy of any kind is to violate fundamental individual human rights of autonomy.”

Cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough has warned that mRNA vaccines inject a “foreign genetic code” into human beings, which the body fails to break down or expel for a prolonged period of time. In an Oct. 5 interview, he called mRNA vaccines “a completely failed concept. It’s a dangerous concept.”
Furthermore, recent research has revealed that Pfizer mRNA vaccines mistranslate instructions to make proteins in a phenomenon called frameshifting. This discovery has led to conclusions by several experts that the COVID-19 vaccines are fundamentally faulty.

Unmitigated denial and flagrant dismissal of facts coming your way in 3…..2……1……

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Poor Karen Trolls working hard to deny their failure. Just look at the real world statistics and data, and you'll see that we were the winners and you lot the losers and continue to be the losers, that's just the fact of the matter.

Better luck next time - maybe the horse butt paste will be good for something one day - attack of the horse butt killer worms maybe? LOL!!! Doesn't seem to work for the cognitive issues that y'all are currently experiencing though. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Bravado and false pride are often obvious indicators of deep seated insecurities. Considering how the Aussie cucks don’t have any other option other than dancing with the one they brought so I expect to see them giddy with their insecurities….if they were more thoughtful about their choice it would indicate a level of intellectual maturity that we’ve not witnessed from them before but fear not…..they’re still “winning” and somehow us PUREBLOODS that didn’t cower are “losing”. I can’t follow that Australian retard logic.

It’s almost funny that subjects think they “won” something when the truth is they LOST…they lost more freedom, they lost control over what is put into their bodies…hell, they lost control OVER THEIR BODIES, they allowed themselves to be injected by an experimental concoction that does NOT prevent catching or transmitting the disease and yet they still think it’s a “vaccine”. 😂

Yeah they’re really winning. Meanwhile life continues for us purebloods safe in our knowledge that we didn’t succumb to their threats, cower at the sniffles and inject a potential poison into their bodies.

For a couple of cucks that supposedly revere science the Aussies sure did ignore the drug certification process, the animal trials, the blind studies, etc were all foregone in the interest and “furtherance of science”….of course. Luckily there are enough retards and betas in the world today that the FDA had their own human Guinea pigs to test it on. Those dumbfucks will even pay for the privilege of being injected by the government’s poison…..winners. Lolol

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sad for them. They were subjected to even more government pressure than we were in the USA. Lord knows the pressure and disinformation was extreme here but apparently much worse in Australia. Our Australian friends hereon the 24HCF seem to be in denial and very defensive. I have known people to deny very clear evidence and diagnosis of cancer.

For them to admit they did a stupid thing and admit that Ivermectin and Hydroxy worked against Covid-19 is just too far a jump to make. They after all are only human and it is hard to admit you were duped.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
I'm sad for them. They were subjected to even more government pressure than we were in the USA. Lord knows the pressure and disinformation was extreme here but apparently much worse in Australia. Our Australian friends hereon the 24HCF seem to be in denial and very defensive. I have known people to deny very clear evidence and diagnosis of cancer.

For them to admit they did a stupid thing and admit that Ivermectin and Hydroxy worked against Covid-19 is just too far a jump to make. They after all are only human and it is hard to admit you were duped.

Well said...

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Bravado and false pride are often obvious indicators of deep seated insecurities. Considering how the Aussie cucks don’t have any other option other than dancing with the one they brought so I expect to see them giddy with their insecurities….if they were more thoughtful about their choice it would indicate a level of intellectual maturity that we’ve not witnessed from them before but fear not…..they’re still “winning” and somehow us PUREBLOODS that didn’t cower are “losing”. I can’t follow that Australian retard logic.

It’s almost funny that subjects think they “won” something when the truth is they LOST…they lost more freedom, they lost control over what is put into their bodies…hell, they lost control OVER THEIR BODIES, they allowed themselves to be injected by an experimental concoction that does NOT prevent catching or transmitting the disease and yet they still think it’s a “vaccine”. 😂

Yeah they’re really winning. Meanwhile life continues for us purebloods safe in our knowledge that we didn’t succumb to their threats, cower at the sniffles and inject a potential poison into their bodies.

For a couple of cucks that supposedly revere science the Aussies sure did ignore the drug certification process, the animal trials, the blind studies, etc were all foregone in the interest and “furtherance of science”….of course. Luckily there are enough retards and betas in the world today that the FDA had their own human Guinea pigs to test it on. Those dumbfucks will even pay for the privilege of being injected by the government’s poison…..winners. Lolol

Good stuff Aces....

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Sewer Rats posting pictures of themselves. Lol

Trying to appear like clever little rats, yet only demonstrating how retarded they are in their childish ways.

Sewer Rats, thick as two planks, nasty dispositions and as smelly as the sewers they scuttle out of to squeak in outrage.

you Aussies are sure a bunch of ball less pussies. my state never locked down and businesses and churches and gyms stayed open. but we support gun rights unlike anti gun goobers like you lol

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I think the majority of us have gone along with the restrictions to get through it without fearing any long term loss of freedom - it'll blow over, she'll be right mate. Some of the restrictions were over the top and non-sensical, like border closures - done more harm to businesses than providing any sound control. Should just be isolate the "cluster" and protect the vulnerable (ie nursing homes).

I heard a clip in a news broadcast that some woman (green's politician?) suggested that we continue to wear masks even after COVID - that's just not going to happen. I'm in Brisbane and we never had to wear masks. I have to say that I've seen some asians wearing masks in the city going back several years now - not sure where they were from or what's wrong with them.

what a dumb kahhunt

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Sewer Rat Tag team in full frenzy, snapping, snarling and squealing in outrage, Squeak, Squeak, Squeak....

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Save your pity for yourself and you own disintegrating nation, social conditions, a President in mental decline, poor governance and a massive invasion of migrants from who knows where.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I'm thinking that I'm due for another booster. What do the Karen Trolls recommend - Pfizer? Other? Needless to say, The Horse Butt Paste is an invalid suggestion. LOL!!!

Please explain in 500 words or less (that rules out AcesKaren) why you recommend what you do, and include relevent links (that rules out Hastings).

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

Save your pity for yourself and you own disintegrating nation, social conditions, a President in mental decline, poor governance and a massive invasion of migrants from who knows where.
Your characterization of the USA as a disintegrating nation is very much accurate.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm thinking that I'm due for another booster. What do the Karen Trolls recommend - Pfizer? Other? Needless to say, The Horse Butt Paste is an invalid suggestion. LOL!!!

Please explain in 500 words or less (that rules out AcesKaren) why you recommend what you do, and include relevent links (that rules out Hastings).

Mauser now asking Americans for medical advice. Good first step.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Mauser now asking Americans for medical advice. Good first step.
They continue to call Ivermectin "horse butt paste" when they know it is administered orally and is a drug used extensively in humans. For some reason the powers that be essentially cut off access to the form generally sold to humans which pushed us in the USA into using the exact same drug in veterinary formulations. A lot of veterinary drugs are identical to those used on humans.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Did you ever take a science class dumb Aussie boomer?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Poor Karen Trolls working hard to deny their failure. Just look at the real world statistics and data, and you'll see that we were the winners and you lot the losers and continue to be the losers, that's just the fact of the matter.

Better luck next time - maybe the horse butt paste will be good for something one day - attack of the horse butt killer worms maybe? LOL!!! Doesn't seem to work for the cognitive issues that y'all are currently experiencing though. LOL!!!

You do realize the impact ivermectin has had on river blindness ((Onchocerca volvulus) right? You look like an ignorant dumbass referring to one of the most widely used, effective, and safe medications ever as "horse butt paste."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie

You do realize the impact ivermectin has had on river blindness ((Onchocerca volvulus) right? You look like an ignorant dumbass referring to one of the most widely used, effective, and safe medications ever as "horse butt paste."
mauser9mm: Calling Ivermectin "horse butt paste" does not enhance your image nor tarnish the image of those of us that find the off-label use of many drugs effective against various maladies.

You yielded to your government's pressure and now you are worried about future adverse effects if you have any awareness at all. Maybe Ivermectin and Hydroxy don't work in every case especially with a late start in a far gone patient but any person with a functional IQ knows darn well it does very often work and the main benefit is that it almost never produces harm even in a 2X overdose.

Best wishes to you for the new year and I certainly hope you have no ill effects from your mRNA vaccine. I have several family and friends to pray for their escape from vaccine harm and several that already have exhibited suspicious symptoms and a few unexpected deaths after vaccination for Covid-19.

But not one case of harm in my acquaintance has come from Ivermectin or Hydroxy.

Page 97 of 106 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

325 members (160user, 22kHornet, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,349 guests, and 1,010 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,094
Posts18,522,187
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.