Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
PM sent in a minute, enough of a hijack.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mando

So you ARE calling me a liar.

Yes, now I am. Obviously, since I gave you a link to the specific year of the LEB you referenced, and several on either end, and you are blowing smoke about wanting money to prove your imaginary reference exists, you are a liar. If you are going to argue condescendingly, as you do, you need to be able to back it up. You derided every reference of every other poster, it's your responsibility to prove your reference exists, not mine.

I apologize for the hijack but an arrogant condescending BSer should not be left off the hook.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So why don't you cite reference of any legitimate tactical training institute that advocates searching the interior of a home armed with only a long gun?

Just do what Mando does and make one up. You don't actually have to produce it.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
RufusG,

Gosh, I'd thought you'd turn your tail and skedaddle on me. So, you're calling me a liar but are not willing to put your money where your flap trap is??? Ummm. Lemme see. You're quick to call me a liar but scared to back it up. Seems like you're scared of having to pay up. Hey, what's a synonym of scared. Starts with "c" and has six letters. Do you wanna buy a vowel?

You, Rufus are the consummate Internet troll. You lurk, post nothing of intellectual value, resort to cheap name calling, and refuse to back up your bullying tactics. So, troll, put up or shut up. You know what the offer is. Pay me for my time and I'll produce it. If I can't, I'll pay you for yours. But you're too yeller to take this legitimate offer and are weaselin' yer way out of it. Yer skedaddlin' on greased skids to the cover of yer mamma's skirt prayin' she'll bake li'l Trollie more cookies and tuck yer yeller tail safe in yer li'l troll bed!!!

Y'know, you ought to change your moniker to "The Skedaddlin' Troll!"

Adios Trollster,

Mando

Last edited by Mando; 01/01/08.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why don't you take your pissing contest private???

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bobcat
Why don't you take your pissing contest private???
+1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Bobcat,

You're right, except for the fact that The Skedaddlin' Troll wrote that I am a liar on a public forum. Surely you recognize that I am therefore obligated to defend my character appropriately from his cowardly accusation.

Happy New Year to you, Bobcat,

Mando

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gents, my sincere apology to you for this blatant thread hi-jack.
Mando, previous posters attempts at reasoning with you appear to be akin to negotiating with a terrorist, so let's try this instead:
[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
TrophyHunter,

Can you give me a specific example where my reasoning skills were remiss, or are you merely a lemming variety troll willing to leap from the precipice of knowledge to depths of Trollville where trollisms trump knowledge?

Go ahead, take yer time big fella, and show me precisely where my reasoning skill were remiss.

Happy New Year,

Mando

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mando, your reasoning skills were not remiss, you simply don't have any. The members of this board that posed legitimate questions to you have recieved nothing but garbage out of you in response. Further discussion with you by me or anyone else intending to have a meaningfull outcome is pointless at best where you are concerned. I place high value on the real experience that members of this board so graciously afford those looking for help, you do nothing to contribute to it. So flame away pal, it isnt hard to spot a poser in the ranks.

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
So, you're calling me a liar but are not willing to put your money where your flap trap is???

I bet the gold coins are gonna start flyin' soon..... smirk

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Nebraska
So, you're calling me a liar but are not willing to put your money where your flap trap is???

I bet the gold coins are gonna start flyin' soon..... smirk

One could only hope......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, sharp dude, how will you make in worth my while for finding it for you? Any decent private researcher in So Cal is going to charge about a hundred bucks an hour. I should have if for you in about two hours of my time, three tops. So sharpo, put your money where your too often flapping mouth is.
Mr. Mando �

Here�s the way it works. You threw around information that you claim is from a source other than you, and you were called on it. It�s incumbent upon YOU to provide the source or quietly walk away from the discussion. If YOU are the source, then say so and let your statement rest on the merits of the statement. If you cite a source, you have to back it up, that�s proper etiquette.

I like to think that The Campfire is a university of higher knowledge. People who come here are serious about learning and sharing. I like to think that Campfire members hold themselves to a higher standard than just a few guys drinking beer and slinging BS. Not that there�s anything wrong with sharing a cold one and swapping lies, just that this isn�t the proper forum for that.

If you can�t provide your source, then retract the statement, say I can�t provide the source, apologize to anyone who may have been offended and resume your Campfire experience a wiser and much more respected member.

Just my .02

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
May God Bless you this new year, Kevin.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
KG;

Don't bother, compadre'.

Happy New Year.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
VA:

Yeah, I think goodnews has lost interest in this thread, anyway.

- Tom

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks, Kevin - you beat me to it...

Originally Posted by KevinGibson

Here�s the way it works. You threw around information that you claim is from a source other than you, and you were called on it. It�s incumbent upon YOU to provide the source or quietly walk away from the discussion. If YOU are the source, then say so and let your statement rest on the merits of the statement. If you cite a source, you have to back it up, that�s proper etiquette.

I like to think that The Campfire is a university of higher knowledge. People who come here are serious about learning and sharing. I like to think that Campfire members hold themselves to a higher standard than just a few guys drinking beer and slinging BS. Not that there�s anything wrong with sharing a cold one and swapping lies, just that this isn�t the proper forum for that.

If you can�t provide your source, then retract the statement, say I can�t provide the source, apologize to anyone who may have been offended and resume your Campfire experience a wiser and much more respected member.

Just my .02

Almost exactly word for word what I had in mind to post as soon as I logged back on.

Any debater knows that it is impossible to prove a negative. That is why it is incumbent on the one who makes the claim to provide the source. To do as you have done, Mando, potentially sets everyone else up for wasted time. Not a gentlemanly thing to do, especially when you say you know right where to look for the info. I wouldn't expect anyone to take that bait when it should be easy for you to provide the exact document.

Why not make the trip, scan the document, and post it as an attachment? Then you can say "told ya so".

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

134 members (Angus55, 160user, 257 roberts, alwaysoutdoors, 35, 10ring1, 15 invisible), 1,513 guests, and 916 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,209
Posts18,503,892
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.