Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The NRA isn't the only game in town.

They are the only 800 pound gorilla in the room though. The SAF or GOA combined takes in annually about a third of what the NRA donated to Trumps 2016 run.

This. When the leftists want to attack a gun organization who do they go after ?? The NRA. And, yes, I am a member of the NRA and have been for years. I will continue to be a member . Why ? Because the political left hates us and I want them to know the feeling is mutual.

And donating to republicans and the Donald Trump campaign is why the AG of New York attacked them. Wayne left the door open for the attack and he is getting what he deserves but there are a lot of good Americans in the same boat as me. I truly dislike the AG of New York and I truly believe she is the problem and NOT the NRA or the members of the NRA.

So, it you want to stick it in the eye of the political left, keep on paying them NRA dues and keeping the numbers up is the only thing those leftist kchunts understand. In the end, the b!th will be gone and the NRA will still be standing if we hang in there and support the mission and charter of the NRA.

kwg

Oohhhh...I get it now. The way to win is to keep throwing good money after bad.

That'll change the world. Yup.

Who said anything about throwing good money after bad? I don't give a $hit if the NRA cease to exist tomorrow. The sad truth about American politics is money talks and if all the gun advocacy groups combined can't match what the NRA alone donates in an election cycle then we are going to be in for a rough ride

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

They are the only 800 pound gorilla in the room though. The SAF or GOA combined takes in annually about a third of what the NRA donated to Trumps 2016 run.

The reason for that is that people don't have the spine to jump ship. The crooked NRA loves people like you. lol.

Why would they love me? I haven't sent anything to them when it came out that Wayne needed a 5 million Texas mansion on the NRAs dime.My donations go to the SAF.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I got my final notice the day after I read old Wayne was cut loose. I renewed. Edk

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

This. When the leftists want to attack a gun organization who do they go after ?? The NRA. And, yes, I am a member of the NRA and have been for years. I will continue to be a member . Why ? Because the political left hates us and I want them to know the feeling is mutual.

And donating to republicans and the Donald Trump campaign is why the AG of New York attacked them. Wayne left the door open for the attack and he is getting what he deserves but there are a lot of good Americans in the same boat as me. I truly dislike the AG of New York and I truly believe she is the problem and NOT the NRA or the members of the NRA.

So, it you want to stick it in the eye of the political left, keep on paying them NRA dues and keeping the numbers up is the only thing those leftist kchunts understand. In the end, the b!th will be gone and the NRA will still be standing if we hang in there and support the mission and charter of the NRA.

kwg

I always wonder if the people making that claim really do that as a general principle or if it is just nra specific?

Like if they get shoddy service at a restaurant they feel compelled to go back again, get shoddy service again and repeat, over and over. And all while telling everyone they know how great it is and/or castigating anyone who says the service sucks.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

kwg

Who said anything about throwing good money after bad? I don't give a $hit if the NRA cease to exist tomorrow. The sad truth about American politics is money talks and if all the gun advocacy groups combined can't match what the NRA alone donates in an election cycle then we are going to be in for a rough ride

Who/what nra flips donations to is often an even larger problem from the 2A aspect than when they simply pocket the money.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ERK
I got my final notice the day after I read old Wayne was cut loose. I renewed. Edk

Wayne's guy appreciates it.

https://home.nra.org/statements/nra-evp-wayne-lapierre-announces-resignation-from-nra/

https://onlygunsandmoney.com/2023/12/06/a-pr-flack-in-charge-of-nra-general-operations.html

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Strop10

kwg

Who/what nra flips donations to is often an even larger problem from the 2A aspect than when they simply pocket the money.

Harry Reid
Dade Phelan

For those two alone I would remove the entire board.

Reid was many years ago, and NRA's excuse was "we are a single-issue organization and Harry Reid has been an NRA ally."

They can give their own fucking money to demons like Dade Phelan and Harry Reid. Not mine.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Jeeze just heard on the radio that since this big fracus erupted that the NRA has seen a "spike" of new members numbering a hundred thousand.

A hundred thousand?
Damn that seems small to me.

Are people really that strapped for cash, or are they just lazy?

nobody trusts the NRA anymore to actually fight against 2a regulations. they have too much of a history of compromising

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
THAT [bleep] [bleep] WLP hasn't even left his job yet and you all sound like a bunch of old ladies. [bleep] No one here with any sense has given a dime to the NRA because in the last 5 to 10 years becuase WLP is a HUGE POS!! So your bitching? I am a Life member of the NRA and have been since 1995. I wish that I had spent my money with GOA or elsewhere.I am now a member of GOA and have been for a couple years. WTF is wrong with some of you puzzies? Friends of Wayne? Sucking his meat stick? [bleep] WLP and the NRA until they get their cesspool of spending under control.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
There is also the bad Biden economy and maybe some people just can't pay. I had a supervisor one time who joined the NRA and didn't own a gun. He believed in the constitution and knew they were trying to protect the 2nd amendment.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
$75 PMAGS? Are you smoking crack? Am I in the TWILIGHT ZONE HERE? [bleep] for the last 5 years EVERYONE HAS BEEN BITCHING ABOUT NOT GIVING A DIME TO THE NRA till Big Wayne is gone. He isn't out the door yet and you puzzies are all screaming. What if he rescinds his retirement?

Last edited by Marshhawk; 01/09/24.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
There is also the bad Biden economy and maybe some people just can't pay. I had a supervisor one time who joined the NRA and didn't own a gun. He believed in the constitution and knew they were trying to protect the 2nd amendment.

it would be nice if they actually did fight to protect it

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Resurrecting a thread from 2013??

🤫

Swifty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I guess I didn't realize that somebody revived a 10 year old thread. My apologies!!

Last edited by Marshhawk; 01/09/24.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Considering the things we've learned about the NRA since 2013 and the fact that there has been relevant news lately, I don't think an apology is necessary. Too many still haven't recognized how NRA has damaged the republic in more recent years.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
They haven't corrected their problem yet. Buttfugk them.

First idea that popped inta your head?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Paul knows they aren't interested in viking food.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paul knows they aren't interested in viking food.

lololol

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Considering the things we've learned about the NRA since 2013 and the fact that there has been relevant news lately, I don't think an apology is necessary. Too many still haven't recognized how NRA has damaged the republic in more recent years.

They were doing damage long before the tailored suit news came out. That's actually minor compared to a lot of the anti2A crap they have done.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
THAT [bleep] [bleep] WLP hasn't even left his job yet and you all sound like a bunch of old ladies. [bleep] No one here with any sense has given a dime to the NRA because in the last 5 to 10 years becuase WLP is a HUGE POS!! So your bitching? I am a Life member of the NRA and have been since 1995. I wish that I had spent my money with GOA or elsewhere.I am now a member of GOA and have been for a couple years. WTF is wrong with some of you puzzies? Friends of Wayne? Sucking his meat stick? [bleep] WLP and the NRA until they get their cesspool of spending under control.

^--solid rant.

WLP's golden parachute is an abomination, I won't help pay for it.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (17CalFan, 1badf350, 1936M71, 160user, 22250rem, 12344mag, 50 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,380 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,707
Posts18,475,350
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.