Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Alan_C Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Being a guy that is a conservative, I’ve had a handful of liberal friends. I do home improvements for a living so I have to keep some of my thoughts to myself. Anyhow, I knew a women who I did work for on occasion and she was an extreme liberal and even had the bumper sticker to go with it. I knew her for about 45 years. She passed a few years ago. When I worked for her, I had the key to her house, always had food in the refer for me and was always invited to Thanksgiving dinner and others. I never wore my NRA hat around her as she hated them. We never talked politics. She never spent any money on herself, worked all her life in Banking. One of the best people I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing. Her name was Rose. Have a few friends that are Dems but I just dont relate to them well, but I understood Rose. That’s all, Alan

GB4

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got it. But the examples you referenced are to a time since passed. People like that have largely passed away, or very old.

Go walk around San Francisco and a dozen other selected leftist cities with your MAGA hat on, and see what happens. In conclusion, many people on the Left have absolutely no class. Using violence and causing destruction is seen as a duty to a large percentage of the Left.

Wait until the night when they announce Trump wins the White House again. Riots will be in many large leftist cities. People will be targeted for violence, and just for political views.

My .02

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Back in the Slick Willy days, I worked part time for a machine shop where the boss was a dyed in the wool dummycrap. I used to tell "Monica" jokes- - - -which jacked him up, but he needed the skills I had to make money for his business. We were mostly good-natured about it, although I had to tread lightly on occasion.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
A few, but learned early on not to talk to them in regards to their "point of view". Said Mark Twain, "Arguing with a fool proves there are two."

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Friends...

Relatives...

Co-Workers...

I'm surrounded by them.

Seems like it's always been that way.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I’ve some that lean that way, but no hardcore Marxists! I have a couple family members though. You can choose your friends. . .

Yours in Liberty,

BL
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Yes, and it's not that hard. You just don't talk about some things. Some of the kindest people I have known are liberals. I would be a faithless friend if I abandoned them on account of their political beliefs.

A
Alan_C Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Ras, I agree. Well said!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve tried to be friends with liberals but it never seems to last. Just like I’ve tried to be friends with atheists but that also doesn’t seem to last. Irregardless of the fact that I will intentionally not broach the topics that are contentious I’ve found that I’m just too fundamentally different from them and our worldviews are so different that it doesn’t seem to work. I’m now at a point where I don’t have any desire to be friends with anyone that’s so stupid that they would vote for a liberal. If they can’t see that the democrats are destroying the country and they continue to vote for our destruction then they’re not worth a second of my time, let alone my friendship. I’m the type of guy that if I consider you a close friend I’ll help you bury the body with no questions asked….at 3:30am. 😀

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I just don't suffer fools. I can't even stand to be in the same room with anyone that supports what liberals have done to our country.

IC B3

A
Alan_C Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Loyalty is a wonderful thing!

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
The only libs I know are either customers or family.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
No. I have liberal acquaintances ... but no liberal friends.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No. I've known a few, but none were really my friends. But then, I don't really have too many friends anyway.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Only one im friendly with, not close. A cousin I see at most a few minutes a year.

Lieberal people are crazy and stupid. A dangerous combination.

Prisons are full of them.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/09/24.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
A lot of atheists are good, hardworking, honest people and can make good friends. All fall short.....

Lieberal people are crazy and stupid. A dangerous combination.

And they lie. They lie even when they think they are telling the truth. And they have no compunction against stealing. And on top of that, they are dimocommies.

Can't stand a POS commie.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Liberals nothing, most conservatives run when I say that public executions for every violent and/or sexual offense are long overdue.

A
Alan_C Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by 19352012
Liberals nothing, most conservatives run when I say that public executions for every violent and/or sexual offense are long overdue.
Start tar and feathering judges to restore penalty to our legal system. Clean up our educational system. Restore parents rights to discipline their kids. Make parents more responsible for their kids actions. That’s a start.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Friendship is based on respect and trust. So when you have a hard time respecting someone's view point it's damned hard to trust them. They are not your friends and don't need to even be acquaintance s. You know who you are and when you experience the above you know who they aren't.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Sure.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

196 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 260Remguy, 14idaho, 29 invisible), 1,830 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,993
Posts18,481,120
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.