Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
squirms,

I simply shoot what I want,when I want,because I can,as per whim. Hint.

"Athalon" is a VERY Big Word. Hint.

Pardon my sway of the Market and the power of my words greatly exceeding your's. I've a rather nice part time job. Today is pay day and that check has (5) whole digits. Your financial woes,assuredly aren't mine. Hint.

Your countless very WELL founded Inseurities,are fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Jimmypop
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Poor poor (literally) Squirms,always on the outside licking windows,Dreaming about getting in. Hint.

To be continued. Hint…………

You have spent that last year plus running first class Chinese crap and bragging like you really found a gem. John for all his faults is still your father.

But you’ve been here all of what?….4 months bigshot? Give it a rest.

If nothing else it’s funny as fu.ck to watch the ankle biters bitch and nip their way into internet stardom…

Stop it please!!! You hurt my feelings LOL.
R&D happens more here than anywhere else on the internet 🛜. Jeffp's mastered the reach around. The campfire experts are all 100# over weight and lonely. Who can see this is a shït show with shït winds drifting [bleep] roof top deep.

Love Ksmïthïnhïzzër/fląvöřÐ.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Why would anyone reach out to a retailer for a defect? They would contact the manufacturer.

We get it burns. Leupold sales put food in your fat f ucking gullet...

Yep. Only a sheister, scammer, or complete idiot would think of sending a mounted and used scope back to the retailer.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
squirms,

Pardon my sway of the Market and the power of my words greatly exceeding your's. I've a rather nice part time job. Today is pay day and that check has (5) whole digits. Your financial woes,assuredly aren't mine. Hint.

Your countless very WELL founded Inseurities,are fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint............

I think the term that (sticks) out was, "WORD CLASS WEARS!! Then a shelf full of Chinese scopes is pictured and no one needs any more information than that.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Why would anyone reach out to a retailer for a defect? They would contact the manufacturer.

Yep. Only a sheister, scammer, or complete idiot would think of sending a mounted and used scope back to the retailer.

This is the place where it all happens. Bank on it.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Jimmypoopshispants……

What a pissant

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
As of a little while ago these new Leupold are in our site. Thanks for your patience

No joy. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Do you have a feel as to when? Hint...........
According to our rep scopes will start shipping in the next couple of weeks. He's supposed to get a better guesstimate of which scopes when either today or Monday. As I get intel I will share

Doug,

Those are going to be very popular scopes. I hope Cameraland sells a bunch of them.

Has Larry contacted you about his claimed defective Leupold MK 5?

If one was to order a Leupold MK 4 and found it defective what is the procedure for refund or replacement?

You carry a pretty wide selection of nice scopes. What does your data say about customer satisfaction for Leupold vs other scopes?

Most of us are victims of our experience but you must get a lot of customer feedback and it would be strange for you to carry a product line that, according to a few vocal posters, has a very large number of defective units.

Thanks in advance for providing some unbiased information that customers can use in deciding future purchases.
John,
I agree these new Leupold scopes seem like a great addition to their offerings. Of course, time and usage will be the review of them.

He has not reached out to me to intervene on his MK 5 issue. As with any issues with any brand we handle, whether it was originally purchased from us or not, it's our pleasure to assist.

With any newly purchased product, be it this new series of scope or anything else, if it is an initial defective reach out to us. Every brand has varying methods of handling this type of issue. In some cases the brand will e-mail a pick up tag to get the product back, in some cases we will. If it is a refund we will issue the refund. If it is an exchange sometimes the brand will send the replacement and other times we will. Again, it depends of the brands policy. We try to be as efficient as possible and to keep UPS and Fed Ex at a minimum. Obviously, the most efficient way is the brand sends a pick up tag and a replacement product. Much better than ship to us, ship to brand, brand ships to us and we ship to you.

Our experience with Leupold has been positive. By that I mean we sell a fair amount of their scopes and I cannot recall the last one that I got contacted about with an issue.

Overall the brands we carry have solid quality. We do our best to choose and carry quality brands. We do not carry anything and everything to make every sale. We prefer to carry brands that we can offer quality customer service, brands that when we need an answer to a question we can reach a rep and when there's an issue we can efficiently assist and of course brands with quality offerings. Through the years we have carried brands that as you can see we no longer carry. There's reasons of course and these reasons vary. Unfortunately, over the decades, this industry has changed. Companies that once were filled with industry folks who started at the bottom and worked their way up and understood not only the needs of the consumer but the needs of their retail partners have retired and the new regime, in some cases, are bean counters that come from either other industries or ivy league schools and, IMO, haven't a clue about their products or care about their consumers or retail partners. In some cases companies have been bought out by public corporations and the bean counters care more about the stock holders than the consumers that keep them in business. It's an ever changing industry which is why we go to SHOT Show every year. To see the people we work with, to cultivate relationships with the people we buy from, to look for new quality offerings and to listen and learn what's going on industry wide.

I will repeat what I always post......ALWAYS feel free to pick up the phone and call us, 516-217-1000, to discuss what it is you're interested in, to compare different options, if you need assistance with an issue (not an issue with your spouse as we do not have that much free time) or what we can do for you on the product that does interest you.

Doug,

Thanks for the response.

It's good to know your experience with Leupold matches mine. I have great luck with Leupold and your customer feed back is another good indicator the MK4 will be a big hit with shooters and hunters.

If Larry reaches out for a refund I would be interested in purchasing that MK 5 that caused him such struggles.

Thanks again.
John,
I strongly suggest you look at the GPO GPOTAC 45 Spotting Scope. It's normally $1,299.99 and we have it on promo for $899.99. It is an excellent optic.

"The GPOTAC 45 15-45X spotting scope is designed for shooters looking for an advantage in shot placement. It has a custom-designed first-focal plane reticle built for the precision long-range shooter and includes bonus features such as Picatinny rails for supplemental sighting and a honeycomb objective filter lens cap that minimizes objective lens reflection. As a bonus feature, its PLR reticle is matched with the first focal plane PLRi reticle in the GPOTAC 4.5-27x50i riflescope. This creates the ultimate scope and spotter combination."

FEATURES:
Mil-based first focal plane (FFP) PLR reticle
Picatinny rail mounting system
Matching FFP reticle to GPOTAC 4.5-27×50 riflescope
Armored for durability
GPObright high-transmission lens coatings
DOUBLE HD objective lens

Doug,

That looks like a great spotter but I have quite a few and am not looking for another right now.

I can say that one would be on the short list and it looks like someone put some thought into the attachments.

The price is amazing and if you say it's an excellent optic that's a pretty good recommendation. Lots of good optics these days.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
squirms,

I think the term that (sticks) out was, "WORD CLASS WEARS!! Then a shelf full of Chinese scopes is pictured and no one needs any more information than that.

Some gals are relegated to setting on the sidelines of Life,rattling Brokedick Pom-Pom's as they "live" vicariously and reading is as close as they will EVER get to "doing"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"World" and "Wares" are VERY Big Words. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you "get" to Pretend aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Doug already stated he would stand behind the optic if he is the one who sold it.

It's actually pretty standard practice to get a refund from the retailer for a defective product.

I have also offered LiL Fish a refund if the MK5 is in LNIB condition.

We have pretty much proven Leupold does not have a systemic issue as Doug is not seeing any customer issues so LiL Fish's STRUGGLES are an outLIAR.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
squirms,

Some gals are relegated to setting on the sidelines of Life,rattling Brokedick Pom-Pom's as they "live" vicariously and reading is as close as they will EVER get to "doing"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

She’s a child who grew up with the autonomy of the internet, and developed diarrhea of the mouth

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How could one use this website on the road, but not be able to do online commerce on the road?

If these scopes hold up, track, and maintain zero, they will check a ton of boxes. I wish they made something between the 2.5-10x and the 4.5-18x, or a side-focus on the 2.5-10x. I don't care for the large weight penalty jump between the two.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Doug already stated he would stand behind the optic if he is the one who sold it.

It's actually pretty standard practice to get a refund from the retailer for a defective product.

We have pretty much proven Leupold does not have a systemic issue as Doug is not seeing any customer issues so LiL Fish's STRUGGLES are an outLIAR.

You’re grasping now. Why would anyone involve CL with a Leupold issue?

Doug has some of the best customer service in the business and would no doubt get involved with an issue that wasn’t satisfactorily resolved by a manufacturer, but starting with CL doesn’t even make since.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Professional Victim Snake Oil Salesmen,are funnier than fhuqk,with their very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Not all wares are "equal",nor close. Hint.

Flipside. Hint.

I'll yank the newest Accuracy International AT-X Seex Kreed outta it's packing parcel,maybe here in a bit. Hint.

Pardon spent primers,being THE Supreme Tutorial. Hint.............

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by JeffP
squirms,

She’s a child who grew up with the autonomy of the internet, and developed diarrhea of the mouth

LOL. Ksmith has found her way under the skin.
Jeff's hand soft John Jr?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll yank the newest Accuracy International AT-X Seex Kreed outta it's packing parcel,maybe here in a bit. Hint.

Well every time you gaze upon the aluminum bedding block think of your buddy down in Wyoming having a LiL chuckle.

Every time.

Hopefully now that you have given up on trying to cobble together a good rifle you won't have such scope STRUGGLES.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SLM

You’re grasping now. Why would anyone involve CL with a Leupold issue?

Doug has some of the best customer service in the business and would no doubt get involved with an issue that wasn’t satisfactorily resolved by a manufacturer, but starting with CL doesn’t even make since.

Yep, it's not that hard. Doug hasn't bankrupted 2 companies so far either................

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Professional Victim Snake Oil Salesmen,are funnier than fhuqk,with their very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Not all wares are "equal",nor close. Hint.

Flipside. Hint.

To be fair Stick, John burns is just as much a fat pile of [bleep] as you, it would take more time than it's worth to declare a victor. Jeffp's voting record doesn't count he's only in it for himself. Ace's enjoy a golfer that knows more about ballistics than you. Hahahahah.

X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
"If you have to brag about money and material possessions in your life, there probably isn't much else to it."

-Unknown author

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Well every time you gaze upon the aluminum bedding block think of your buddy down in Wyoming having a LiL chuckle.

Every time.

Hopefully now that you have given up on trying to cobble together a good rifle you won't have such scope STRUGGLES.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

MR. Stick this has to sting just a little! Being made fun of by Johnburns with him kinda sorta having the upper hands got to bring the blood pressure up a little.

I'm better at this whole pissing on punks thing than I thought I would be. Not bad for a first try!

With love KSmith/Burns.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
jimmypoopshispants =deflave?

Definitely a puppet

Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 66 invisible), 3,859 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,589
Posts18,532,356
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.