Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by JeffP
jimmypoopshispants =deflave?

Now you are projecting. LOL
Jeff don't waste your only thought of the day on me.
Oh and for a girl my nuts are fabulous!

Last edited by Jimmypop; 01/12/24.

Love Ksmïthïnhïzzër/fląvöřÐ.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JeffP
jimmypoopshispants

Seriously...THAT is the best you can come up with?

Are you a ten year old?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You’re right thanks

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Why would anyone reach out to a retailer for a defect? They would contact the manufacturer.

We get it burns. Leupold sales put food in your fat f ucking gullet...

Yep. Only a sheister, scammer, or complete idiot would think of sending a mounted and used scope back to the retailer.

Doug already stated he would stand behind the optic if he is the one who sold it.

It's actually pretty standard practice to get a refund from the retailer for a defective product.

I have also offered LiL Fish a refund if the MK5 is in LNIB condition.

We have pretty much proven Leupold does not have a systemic issue as Doug is not seeing any customer issues so LiL Fish's STRUGGLES are an outLIAR.

You’re grasping now. Why would anyone involve CL with a Leupold issue?

Doug has some of the best customer service in the business and would no doubt get involved with an issue that wasn’t satisfactorily resolved by a manufacturer, but starting with CL doesn’t even make since.
Not only that, but the vast majority of Leup buyers are 1-2-boxes-of-ammo-per-year hunters that will never use the scopes in such a way as to discover any deficiencies. The same goes for buyers of other brands that target that type of hunter as their customer base.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why would anyone reach out to a retailer for a defect? They would contact the manufacturer.

Yep. Only a sheister, scammer, or complete idiot would think of sending a mounted and used scope back to the retailer.

Doug already stated he would stand behind the optic if he is the one who sold it.

It's actually pretty standard practice to get a refund from the retailer for a defective product.

We have pretty much proven Leupold does not have a systemic issue as Doug is not seeing any customer issues so LiL Fish's STRUGGLES are an outLIAR.
Originally Posted by SLM

Doug has some of the best customer service in the business and would no doubt get involved with an issue that wasn’t satisfactorily resolved by a manufacturer, but starting with CL doesn’t even make since.

Well if you buy from a fly by night internet dealer and get a ChiCom Leupold knock off I doubt you will get a refund.

If you buy a Leupold at Scheels you have a year to get a complete refund for any reason.

Buying from Doug is a safe bet that if the product is truly defective and you don't want another he will make it right.

The idea that good retailers just pawn a buyer off on the manufacture is just wrong.

LiL Fish and a few here squall that Leupolds are all defective so why would anyone with LDS want anything but a refund?

Why would anyone with LDS ever buy another?

These new MK 4s are going to be hard to get for a while so if you regularly STRUGGLE with with scope you should hold off and let the guys with good rifles buy the MK 4s.

Thanks for your cooperation.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Not only that, but the vast majority of Leup buyers are 1-2-boxes-of-ammo-per-year hunters that will never use the scopes in such a way as to discover any deficiencies. The same goes for buyers of other brands that target that type of hunter as their customer base.

LOL.

In your hallucination the new MK 4s are for "1-2-boxes-of-ammo-per-year hunters"?

The MK 5 is the dominate scope in PRS/NRL and this new MK 4 is targeted to the same high volume shooters who run the dials hard.

Doug has already told us that he sees zero issues with the Leupolds he sells and if you are the first guy with issues he is just a phone call away. Pretty good reason to give him your buisness.

Your case of LDS is all on you.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 01/12/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In "fairness",my Reupold MK5 3.6-18x seemed fair to middlin',until set upon a World Class Rifle and introduced to Live Fire. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The erector is ABSOLUTE Fhuqking Dog Schit. Hint.

Peel the MK5 and the platform is restored to it's former SPLENDOR. Hint.

Too bad they don't have the MK4 Spotting Scope Erector Assembly. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Brother Burns,

How often do you grease your Leupolds?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Brother Stick has done it again. Posted a TTT test . LOL

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For Pete's sake, we don't need to see the same photos again.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon wares that exist,while you "get" to Pretend aloud,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Your Hurt Feeler Reports are soothing. Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's a tired line. Do you have anything fresh? I'd say broken clock, but those are right twice a day. Perhaps a broken record is a better analogy.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by drop_point

They are only new to the posting party, everyone else knows his fat face pushed the scope out of level. The world class R&D will continue. LOL. I typed that with a strait face.

Last edited by Jimmypop; 01/12/24. Reason: Adding fun.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Pardon wares that exist,while you "get" to Pretend aloud,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

I have to say, LiL Fish, you are the only guy in the world with a 3 MOA Voodoo.

Like Leupold, I here a lot of good things but your example might be an exception.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Copy paste! Seems when you get rattled you go keyboard warrior and get yourself in a deeper hole! Just keep copy pasting its survival of the fattest up in here.

Jeff I farted easily want check my nuts for splatter! LOL.

Love Ksmithinhimmer/flavorD.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jimmypop

They are only new to the posting party, everyone else knows his fat face pushed the scope out of level. The world class R&D will continue. LOL. I typed that with a strait face.

Must stink to have such a fragile ego in life that you protect yourself by claiming everybody critical of you is jealous or has "hurt feelings". But for pete's sake, I can't log on without seeing the same photos reposted and crummy youtube videos that are over a decade old for the millionth time. Too bad there is nothing useful to add to the discussion by either of those turds.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
The idea that good retailers just pawn a buyer off on the manufacture is just wrong.

Where did anyone say or even insinuate that?

When I buy a Leupold, Leupold gives me the life time warranty, not the retailer. Why would anyone with 2 firing brain cells take a warranty issue to a retailer? I have had some issues with Meopta optics that were purchased from CL, never did it cross my mind to contact CL vs Meopta that issued the warranty. There was definitely comfort knowing if there was an issue with Meopta, CL would be a big help.

In your never ending quest to try and appear as the smartest man in the room, you come up with some off the wall stuff.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SLM

Where did anyone say or even insinuate that?

When I buy a Leupold, Leupold gives me the life time warranty, not the retailer. Why would anyone with 2 firing brain cells take a warranty issue to a retailer? I have had some issues with Meopta optics that were purchased from CL, never did it cross my mind to contact CL vs Meopta that issued the warranty. There was definitely comfort knowing if there was ann issue with Meopta, CL would be a big help.

In your never ending quest to try and appear as the smartest man in the room, you come up with some off the wall stuff.

Who are you buying Leupolds or any optics from?

As I posted the big stores like Scheels have a very generous refund policy.

Doug has stated he has a refund/return policy but has never had any customer complaints about Leupold. Just because he has never had a customer complaint about leupold does not mean he won't be there to help the first Struggler.

Your issues with where ever you're buying are readily solved. Work with a good retailer.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 01/12/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by SLM

I find it amazing that you have met the vast majority of leupold owners.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jimmypop

Must stink to have such a fragile ego in life that you protect yourself by claiming everybody critical of you is jealous or has "hurt feelings". But for pete's sake, I can't log on without seeing the same photos reposted and crummy youtube videos that are over a decade old for the millionth time. Too bad there is nothing useful to add to the discussion by either of those turds.

Pardon my complete control of all facets of your "Life". Hint.

Keep The Hurt Feeler Reports coming. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........

Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1234, 29aholic, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 222Sako, 69 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,575
Posts18,532,025
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.