Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by drop_point
Originally Posted by Little Dick
Sweetie,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but your HomoErotic Proclivities are without bounds...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep filling out those Hurt Feeler Reports and I'll happily fuel the paper for same. Hint.

Your Whine is soothing. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Little Dick posts the same 15 year-old videos again; ignoring criticism to protect that precious ego. What a hoot!

The only thing more pathetic than someone who post old videos of doing things is people who whimper about it and have no videos of doing anything.

Just Sayin, Kiddo.
Its the same four or five videos over and over. I don't make videos...sounds like you want me to. His aren't serving a purpose. Who would have thought you and stick turned out to be butt-buddies?

Meanwhile, I've posted dead animals, and proof of winning.
I guess a dead coyote is quite something in the Ozarks.

What have you won?

Its more than Little Dick has killed with her Accuracy International. She says ownership is competence all the time.

I've already posted things I've won, more than once. I'm glad to see you two girls kissed and made up.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
GB1

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Sweetie,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but your HomoErotic Proclivities are without bounds...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep filling out those Hurt Feeler Reports and I'll happily fuel the paper for same. Hint.

Little Dick posts the same 15 year-old videos again; ignoring criticism to protect that precious ego. What a hoot!

The only thing more pathetic than someone who post old videos of doing things is people who whimper about it and have no videos of doing anything.

Just Sayin, Kiddo.
Its the same four or five videos over and over. I don't make videos...sounds like you want me to. His aren't serving a purpose. Who would have thought you and stick turned out to be butt-buddies?

What have you won?

Its more than Little Dick has killed with her Accuracy International. She says ownership is competence all the time.

I've already posted things I've won, more than once. I'm glad to see you two girls kissed and made up.

It's a love hate relationship, happens a lot with families.

Love Ksmïthïnhïzzër/fląvöřÐ.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Jimmypop
I'm sticking with iron sights. Scopes scare the shït out of me.

QWK
I'm lying and will continue too. lol sarcasm is over you ability to cypher no doubt.

X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
Sorry to interrupt, but is the new "Scopes" thread? lol

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
You can't actually believe that I read the reviews! And posted the information. Please don't be the dumbest guy on here.

Regards, KSmithburns/flav. LOL.
Ok, Post a pic of your baby nxs then.

IC B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by qwk
You can't actually believe that I read the reviews! And posted the information. Please don't be the dumbest guy on here.

Regards, KSmithburns/flav. LOL.
Ok, Post a pic of your baby nxs then.

Congrats dummy you win! I'm gonna run right into my gun safe and send you some pics. LOL.

John and stick can move over qwk is on the rise. LOL

Love and kisses, KSmithinhizer/DflaveLeupold.com.

Last edited by Jimmypop; 01/12/24.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Not only that, but the vast majority of Leup buyers are 1-2-boxes-of-ammo-per-year hunters that will never use the scopes in such a way as to discover any deficiencies. The same goes for buyers of other brands that target that type of hunter as their customer base.

LOL.

In your hallucination the new MK 4s are for "1-2-boxes-of-ammo-per-year hunters"?

The MK 5 is the dominate scope in PRS/NRL and this new MK 4 is targeted to the same high volume shooters who run the dials hard.

Doug has already told us that he sees zero issues with the Leupolds he sells and if you are the first guy with issues he is just a phone call away. Pretty good reason to give him your buisness.

Your case of LDS is all on you.
You excel at twisting facts into falsehoods. Especially when you stand to make a dollar as a result. The data on Leupold customers that contact retailers, specifically Doug in this case, for service support includes all Leupold scope purchases, not just the not-even-available-yet MK4. Your (lack of) logic is shocking, sometimes.

Leupold does not dominate the PRS/NRL market. In your vaunted chart, notice that other brands are broken down into various models, where Leup has just the MK5. When you look at brands, not just models, Vortex is right up there, as well.

Your suggestion that I'm the first guy with Leupold issues solidly cements the fact that you're the one with LDS, not me. In fact, I mentioned that the data for other brands are convoluted as well, not just Leup. You are blinded to the whole story by your compromised motives and lust for relevance and success. I have no ulterior motive nor bias, but simply make observations based on my experiences. You, on the other hand...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sweetie,

Just Sayin, Kiddo.

What have you won?

I can call out LiL Fish's lies and yours with ease.

Toxic posters who hide but want to be part of a mob are just as bad as pathological liars.

I am good at multi tasking.

Originally Posted by scottryan
Sorry to interrupt, but is the new "Scopes" thread? lol

Yes.

Cameraland has them on the site but the scopes are not out just yet.

We figured to do a bit of house cleaning and tidy up around here while we wait.

Posting under name is Duly Noted.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Toxic posters who hide but want to be part of a mob are just as bad as pathological liars.

Yet you can't point out a single lie. You and Lil enjoy your time together. I'm really glad you guys got back together. No, you're not good at anything except intoxicating yourself and getting fat.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
John the phone must be ringing off the hook at the shop!

IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Yet you can't point out a single lie. You and Lil enjoy your time together. I'm really glad you guys got back together. No, you're not good at anything except intoxicating yourself and getting fat.

Again it's a family issue shït genetics.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You excel at twisting facts into falsehoods. Especially when you stand to make a dollar as a result. The data on Leupold customers that contact retailers, specifically Doug in this case, for service support includes all Leupold scope purchases, not just the not-even-available-yet MK4. Your (lack of) logic is shocking, sometimes.

Leupold does not dominate the PRS/NRL market. In your vaunted chart, notice that other brands are broken down into various models, where Leup has just the MK5. When you look at brands, not just models, Vortex is right up there, as well.

Your suggestion that I'm the first guy with Leupold issues solidly cements the fact that you're the one with LDS, not me. In fact, I mentioned that the data for other brands are convoluted as well, not just Leup. You are blinded to the whole story by your compromised motives and lust for relevance and success. I have no ulterior motive nor bias, but simply make observations based on my experiences. You, on the other hand...

If we're being honest, there's a lot of binary thinking on both sides. Several of the Athlon Helos gen 2 2-12's, including a friend's, have had huge tracking issues, but most don't. My friend's was replaced ASAP, and my two both work.

The whole "MY" scope(s) ALL work and your scope(s) ALL don't is a joke.

But, this is 24HC, where everyone not putting chicom glass on a Vudoo is a broke dick idiot, so......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
John the phone must be ringing off the hook at the shop!

Don't worry STOLEN Valor fake SEAL KSMITH.

Friday afternoon and 20 below. -44 degs with the windchill.

Everybody is off for the weekend and hunkered down for this little cold snap.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Stick PMd me, and we ended up having a great chat. I asked him if he'd be willing to share pics of some of his trophies and awards. His humility won't let him show them off here and I respect that, but I am tired of him being unfairly maligned. Suck it boys.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Stick PMd me, and we ended up having a great chat. I asked him if he'd be willing to share pics of some of his trophies and awards. His humility won't let him show them off here and I respect that, but I am tired of him being unfairly maligned. Suck it boys.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie

If we're being honest, there's a lot of binary thinking on both sides. Several of the Athlon Helos gen 2 2-12's, including a friend's, have had huge tracking issues, but most don't. My friend's was replaced ASAP, and my two both work.

I will agree with you there.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goalie

But, this is 24HC, where everyone not putting chicom glass on a Vudoo is a broke dick idiot, so......

Evidently I'm broke despite showing me with my Accuracy International AX with S&B and suppressor. Only on the Fire.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetie,

Your HomoErotic Tendencies consume you and just so you know,I keep your FAVORITE appendage of mine,on the portside. That precludes exploding clutches,clutch springs,broken chains,'tip rivets and pitch pockets. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Like you were there,as you Pretend aloud,you Prick Looking Phony Fhuqk! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The bounds those with fragile egos will go to to protect it. 😂

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Oh wow, I lost it. 😂

Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (257 roberts, 1234, 270wsmnutt, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 64 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,575
Posts18,532,063
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.