Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
You excel at twisting facts into falsehoods. Especially when you stand to make a dollar as a result. The data on Leupold customers that contact retailers, specifically Doug in this case, for service support includes all Leupold scope purchases, not just the not-even-available-yet MK4. Your (lack of) logic is shocking, sometimes.

Leupold does not dominate the PRS/NRL market. In your vaunted chart, notice that other brands are broken down into various models, where Leup has just the MK5. When you look at brands, not just models, Vortex is right up there, as well.

Your suggestion that I'm the first guy with Leupold issues solidly cements the fact that you're the one with LDS, not me. In fact, I mentioned that the data for other brands are convoluted as well, not just Leup. You are blinded to the whole story by your compromised motives and lust for relevance and success. I have no ulterior motive nor bias, but simply make observations based on my experiences. You, on the other hand...

If we're being honest, there's a lot of binary thinking on both sides. Several of the Athlon Helos gen 2 2-12's, including a friend's, have had huge tracking issues, but most don't. My friend's was replaced ASAP, and my two both work.

The whole "MY" scope(s) ALL work and your scope(s) ALL don't is a joke.

But, this is 24HC, where everyone not putting chicom glass on a Vudoo is a broke dick idiot, so......

Jordan has LDS issues and I have had to post up the messages where he wanted me to give him a job so we have a history.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.

My sample size is pretty large and Mk-6s have always been a problem child due to meeting the SOCOM size requirement.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Why would anyone reach out to a retailer for a defect? They would contact the manufacturer.

We get it burns. Leupold sales put food in your fat f ucking gullet...

Yep. Only a sheister, scammer, or complete idiot would think of sending a mounted and used scope back to the retailer.

Doug already stated he would stand behind the optic if he is the one who sold it.

It's actually pretty standard practice to get a refund from the retailer for a defective product.

I have also offered LiL Fish a refund if the MK5 is in LNIB condition.

We have pretty much proven Leupold does not have a systemic issue as Doug is not seeing any customer issues so LiL Fish's STRUGGLES are an outLIAR.

You’re grasping now. Why would anyone involve CL with a Leupold issue?

Doug has some of the best customer service in the business and would no doubt get involved with an issue that wasn’t satisfactorily resolved by a manufacturer, but starting with CL doesn’t even make since.
Not only that, but the vast majority of Leup buyers are 1-2-boxes-of-ammo-per-year hunters that will never use the scopes in such a way as to discover any deficiencies. The same goes for buyers of other brands that target that type of hunter as their customer base.

I find it amazing that you have met the vast majority of leupold owners.
How many scope models does/has Leupold offered, and what target market are they aimed at? When looking at distribution channels like big-box stores, what do the display cases look like and what scopes are the counter staff showing to customers most often? How many Leupold scopes are out in the wild, and what type of user typically owns them? You don't need the entirety of data to have some notion of the situation. Vortex is similar. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Vortex sells a whole lot more Diamondbacks and Vipers than Razor AMGs.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Stick PMd me, and we ended up having a great chat. I asked him if he'd be willing to share pics of some of his trophies and awards. His humility won't let him show them off here and I respect that, but I am tired of him being unfairly maligned. Suck it boys.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Paula,

Imaginary Pretend Ignore has lost it's "power"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't ask her about her ChiCom Avatar,she'll change it. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Professional "Victims" to the front of the line. Hint.

How many times a day do you "think" about me and what are the durations?!? HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How many scope models does/has Leupold offered, and what target market are they aimed at? When looking at distribution channels like big-box stores, what do the display cases look like and what scopes are the counter staff showing to customers most often? How many Leupold scopes are out in the wild, and what type of user typically owns them? You don't need the entirety of data to have some notion of the situation. Vortex is similar. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Vortex sells a whole lot more Diamondbacks and Vipers than Razor AMGs.

Doug sells a variety of Leupolds and he has zero customer complaints.

Yet you LDS sufferers see more failures than possible.

You see what your bias shows you.

Do you ever wonder why guys who gets Leupolds to work, hold zero, and track like AESA radar never bad mouth other optics?

Last edited by JohnBurns; 01/12/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Lemme guess, twig lashed out at me with a post that amounts to:

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by drop_point
Evidently I'm broke despite showing me with my Accuracy International AX with S&B and suppressor. Only on the Fire.

Buying those rigs would be a fun way to go broke. grin

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Yet you LDS sufferes see more failures than possible.

Do you ever wonder why guys who gets Leupolds to work, hold zero, and track like AESA radar never bad mouth other optics?

Doug didn't say he has had zero customer complaints.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Reupold is sooooooooo fhuqking HILARIOUSLY inept,that their never fhuqking ending Repair Facility,must make up "parts" that don't even exist. Hint.

I reckon my MK4 FFP TMR Spotter's "erector" was fine. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Doug @ Cameraland
Our experience with Leupold has been positive. By that I mean we sell a fair amount of their scopes and I cannot recall the last one that I got contacted about with an issue.

How many?

1?

5?

How about ZERO?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

He has to spin, it’s all he’s got.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Stick PMd me, and we ended up having a great chat. I asked him if he'd be willing to share pics of some of his trophies and awards. His humility won't let him show them off here and I respect that, but I am tired of him being unfairly maligned. Suck it boys.

LMAO........on another note, I bet Doug at CL is thrilled to death having Burns as his new pitch man.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by JGRaider

LMAO........on another note, I bet Doug at CL is thrilled to death having Burns as his new pitch man.

Was thinking the same thing.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Imagine waking up and Brother Burns is head of marketing for your company

"Fugk you, I'm a wizard" LOL

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Doug @ Cameraland
Our experience with Leupold has been positive. By that I mean we sell a fair amount of their scopes and I cannot recall the last one that I got contacted about with an issue.

How many?

1?

5?

How about ZERO?

John, as you well know, these are very serious conversations here. While it might seem like a nitpick on my part, there is a difference between "zero customer complaints" and "I cannot recall the last one that I got contacted about with an issue." I'd like to think that you'd show a little more gratitude for my trying to help you retain the good standing and stellar reputation you have built here over the years.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.

Why didn’t you buy them from a reputable retailer and get a refund?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Reupold is sooooooooo fhuqking HILARIOUSLY inept,that their never fhuqking ending Repair Facility,must make up "parts" that don't even exist. Hint.

I reckon my MK4 FFP TMR Spotter's "erector" was fine. Hint.

Dear LiL Fish,

I am pretty sure someone nicer than me has already explained to you that there is an erector in your scope and that's where Leupold hides the reticle.

The image has to be flipped in all scopes, binos, spotting scopes. That's what an erector does, but it is also the moving part in rifle scopes.

Glad to be helpful in this time of need. The lying thing is bad so no reason to stack on being stupid.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by Jimmypop
Congrats dummy you win! I'm gonna run right into my gun safe and send you some pics. LOL.

John and stick can move over qwk is on the rise. LOL

Love and kisses, KSmithinhizer/[email protected].
It’s not about winning. You are obviously a lyin bytch sock puppet.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SLM

Why didn’t you buy them from a reputable retailer and get a refund?

Because I buy directly from Leupold.

I didn't want a refund so I chose to have the optics fixed.

You really are having a STRUGGLE Fit.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is scope designed for low power high fov quick shooting. The ffp is going to suck at 2.5x. And a 10x isn’t really enough power for over 300 where you even need reticle ticks. Verdict = fail

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
This is scope designed for low power high fov quick shooting. The ffp is going to suck at 2.5x. And a 10x isn’t really enough power for over 300 where you even need reticle ticks. Verdict = fail
Thanks ,Brother Cowboy

Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (257 roberts, 1234, 270wsmnutt, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 64 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,575
Posts18,532,063
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.