Hop To
Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Dre
Why would someone want to drop a G on a leupold scope that they absolutely hate and trash every opportunity they get?
Asking for a friend

Why would someone vote for a gun grabbing democrat just because it made you “feel” good?
Asking for a friend….

Anyone voted for Obama shouldn’t be putting their opinion out there since their reasoning is obviously flawed.

In 2008 I wrote in Ted Nugent. Rumor is he got more votes than Biden in 2020.

Love Ksmïthïnhïzzër/fląvöřÐ.
GB1

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by Jimmypop
Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by SLM
I’m not struggling at all.
Retailer sales me an optic that arrives in good shape, they have fulfilled their obligation.
If optic has problems after use, I contact the company that provided the warranty.
If I have an issue getting a satisfactory response, I contact the retailer to see if they can help or have a contact that can rectify the issue.
Pretty simple really.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Nobody is struggling with how a repair works.

You and JiggloRider are STRUGGLING with a Refund vs Repair for a defective scope. The manufacturer is not going to refund you.

LiL Fish claimed her Leupold was defective out of the box. She should get a refund as she claims Leupold can't make a functional scope. Leupold can't repair her shooting or rifles.

She is not a good candidate for a repair because her MK 5 works. She STRUGGLES.

Instead of getting a refund or selling the MK 5 she is attempting to order more Leupold products.

If you are still confused please enter "refund vs repair" in your favorite search engine (Duck Duck Go).
I’m so certain that the scope Larry tested also wouldn’t pass Form’s test, I’d bet $10k on it. Any takers?

The mini NF fell from a chopper and worked well after but I read that as well.
lol 10k for a guy you blow to drop a perfectly good scope on the ground. I have a sledgehammer test that I will put money on. You pathetic fool.
I don’t blow anyone. I will put my money where my mouth is. Not many in this thread will follow suit. Hint

Nice bullchit story about the nxs though. 😂.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by SLM
Retailer sales me an optic that arrives in good shape, they have fulfilled their obligation.
If optic has problems after use, I contact the company that provided the warranty.
If I have an issue getting a satisfactory response, I contact the retailer to see if they can help or have a contact that can rectify the issue.
Pretty simple really.

You and JiggloRider are STRUGGLING with a Refund vs Repair for a defective scope. The manufacturer is not going to refund you.

LiL Fish claimed her Leupold was defective out of the box. She should get a refund as she claims Leupold can't make a functional scope. Leupold can't repair her shooting or rifles.

Instead of getting a refund or selling the MK 5 she is attempting to order more Leupold products.

If you are still confused please enter "refund vs repair" in your favorite search engine (Duck Duck Go).
I’m so certain that the scope Larry tested also wouldn’t pass Form’s test, I’d bet $10k on it. Any takers?

lol 10k for a guy you blow to drop a perfectly good scope on the ground. I have a sledgehammer test that I will put money on. You pathetic fool.
I don’t blow anyone. I will put my money where my mouth is. Not many in this thread will follow suit. Hint

You post a picture of 10 large with your screen name and I will photoshop a NXS in a picture for you. LOL

You care way too much.

Last edited by Jimmypop; 01/12/24.

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by qwk
You kiss his azzzz there. Obvious. Not surprised though, as it takes a puzzzy like you to high Fence hunt.

You're either retarded, or a liar, or both.
Truth hurts? 😂 Fuggin backstabbin bytch.

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by SLM
Pretty simple really.

You post a picture of 10 large with your screen name and I will photoshop a NXS in a picture for you. LOL

You care way too much.
Photoshop and mom’s basement is all you got?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by qwk

You are a no Name Internet Rando trying to look tough.

You're to afraid to put up your name much less 10 bucks.

GTFO Rando.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 01/12/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by qwk

You are a no Name Internet Rando trying to look tough.

You're to afraid to put up your name much less 10 bucks.

GTFO Rando.
How about I find the guy that drives a flatbed pickup with a mule pic on the side? Will he be as tough in person?

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
.[/quote]I don’t blow anyone. I will put my money where my mouth is. Not many in this thread will follow suit. Hint
😂.[/quote]

Not what I heard. Seems your money is wrapped around dicks more than in pockets. LOL

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q

Not what I heard. Seems your money is wrapped around dicks more than in pockets. LOL[/quote]
Nice grade school comeback. Pathetic.

Last edited by qwk; 01/12/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by SLM
Pretty simple really.

You'd have to be a freaking moron to take stock in Form's drop tests, if that's what you mean. His tracking/return to zero test may be interesting. Buy it from Stick and send it to him. Wonder why Form left this board?

He left this board because he wasn't being worshiped by everyone, and some had the audacity to challenge him. I think his drop tests do speak to how rugged a scope is, but I don't they are the end-all-be-all. I don't know what to make of them losing zero riding on the seat of his truck. I am skeptical of that.

IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
SQW qwk
If you publicly need to post that you don't blow anyone when someone calls you a knob gobbler. I kinda feel bad bringing up such a sore subject.

Last edited by Jimmypop; 01/12/24.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by SLM
Pretty simple really.

Every scope I have run through this test has failed.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
SQW qwk
If you publicly need to post that you don't blow anyone when someone calls you a knob gobbler. I kinda feel bad bringing up such a sore subject.
Only bytches use sock accounts. How’s that imaginary nxs workin? 😆

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by qwk

Not what I heard. Seems your money is wrapped around dicks more than in pockets. LOL
Nice grade school comeback. Pathetic.[/quote]

My mom said I'm so cool she might buy me air soft BBs for this weekend. LOL.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by qwk
SQW qwk
Only bytches use sock accounts. How’s that imaginary nxs workin? 😆

Spitting will get the taste out.

PS you hide your name just like me and I'm not a sock just a guy with free rent.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

LMAO....!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by SLM
Pretty simple really.

You'd have to be a freaking moron to take stock in Form's drop tests, if that's what you mean. His tracking/return to zero test may be interesting. Buy it from Stick and send it to him. Wonder why Form left this board?

He left this board because he wasn't being worshiped by everyone, and some had the audacity to challenge him. I think his drop tests do speak to how rugged a scope is, but I don't they are the end-all-be-all. I don't know what to make of them losing zero riding on the seat of his truck. I am skeptical of that.
You’ve obviously never seen my driving

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

LMAO....!
JFC, you have no idea what you may have just started….

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Oh geebus, this thread growin legs & building steam.

Might take a few days to catch the scopes thread, but it's already showning potential.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

“Weeeerrrlllllddd Cllllaaaawwwwssss” scope mounting.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 160user, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,583 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,818
Posts18,477,702
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.