OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
From my precinct caucus.
DeSantis 63
Trump 62
Haley 38
Vivek 12
Hutchson 3

That is for Precinct 9 Ankeny. We had a speaker for Vivek and she did a real good 5 minutes. Her name was Kathy Burnett. She said she ran against Dr. Oz in Pennsylvania. she was convincing but pretty much everyone had their minds made up before walking in the door.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Your precinct must have a bunch of retards.

kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Grow the #uck up. That was absolutely uncalled for. We are hard working Americans who have kids and pay taxes too just like your neighborhood. I'm glad to see that Nikki got pretty much skunked in our precinct.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

They obviously love govtLawyers

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Lol, schit stirrer!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

kwg020 already said he's voting for DeSantis. So, there is that......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The talking heads are now saying that if Trump doesn’t get more than 50% it’s basically a loss for him.

Unbelievable

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by SupFoo

All that matters is who he votes for in the general.

OP,

Will you vote for the R nominee?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by steve4102
The talking heads are now saying that if Trump doesn’t get more than 50% it’s basically a loss for him.

Unbelievable

Was hoping to see 60-70%.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Your boy DeSantis should be told to drop out and get behind President Trump!

Your boy ain’t got a snowball’s chance in hell of winning so he should QUIT….QUIT impeding the MAGA movement…QUIT wasting his time trying to sell something that the country ain’t buying…..QUIT undermining President Trump and belittling his massive base……QUIT WASTING HIS CONSTITUENTS MONEY….

DeSantis is going to finish Iowa 30+ POINTS under President Trump! That CANNOT be over emphasized because in any other time or dimension that would be definitive! DeSantis is hoping and betting all his constituents money on something happening to President Trump thereby giving him the nomination….ain’t gonna happen.

DeSanctimonious should be mending fences. If his allegiance is to the big $$ PACs then he’ll stay the course BUT if he’s authentic and he wants a future in federal politics then it’s time for him to STFU and get onboard with the very obvious MAGA MOVEMENT!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once you recognize the marionette strings you cannot unsee them.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It's really hard to believe DeSantis and Haley would pull those percentages.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
DeSantis was recruited and funded by big money Never-Trumpers. His loyalty still lies with that money.
Some of these same big money donors have also funded Haley

If DeSantis were to drop out, there is little chance that he would endorse the man he was hired to stop, he will most likely do what he was hired to do, stop Trump and endorse Haley.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
DeSantis was recruited and funded by big money Never-Trumpers. His loyalty still lies with that money.
Some of these same big money donors have also funded Haley

If DeSantis were to drop out, there is little chance that he would endorse the man he was hired to stop, he will most likely do what he was hired to do, stop Trump and endorse Haley.

Stay home right? You liberal cócksucker!

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Bingo.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Your boy ain’t got a snowball’s chance in hell of winning so he should QUIT….QUIT impeding the MAGA movement…QUIT wasting his time trying to sell something that the country ain’t buying…..QUIT undermining President Trump and belittling his massive base……QUIT WASTING HIS CONSTITUENTS MONEY….

DeSantis is going to finish Iowa 30+ POINTS under President Trump! That CANNOT be over emphasized because in any other time or dimension that would be definitive! DeSantis is hoping and betting all his constituents money on something happening to President Trump thereby giving him the nomination….ain’t gonna happen.

DeSanctimonious should be mending fences. If his allegiance is to the big $$ PACs then he’ll stay the course BUT if he’s authentic and he wants a future in federal politics then it’s time for him to STFU and get onboard with the very obvious MAGA MOVEMENT!
no way he gives in Aces.

The power brokers would tell him he's finished. Forever.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

no way he gives in Aces.

The power brokers would tell him he's finished. Forever.

They will also tell him who he must endorse.

kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by SupFoo

All that matters is who he votes for in the general.

OP,

Will you vote for the R nominee?

I have said it several times. To quote one of our less than welcome members who's name I don't recall at this second, E Pluribus Unum. From many, one. I will vote for the republican nominee.

Now, you with oldtimers (several of you) or just can't remember $hit, you should book mark this page so you don't forget where I stand. I have never made any bones of where I stand and which candidate I support but I will support the republican nominee and vote for that person in November 2024.

So, you all better not fu$& it up because you are a brick short of a load or the nerves in your eyes and the nerves from your a$$ get crossed and have a $hitty outlook on someone who wasn't your favorite candidate. I only ask (demand) you do the same. I say Ron has a chance of pulling this off. I will even hold my nose closed and vote for Nikki or Vivek if he or she has an R by the name. I don't see me as the problem.

So, go ahead and book mark this page so you don't have another brain fart and forget.

Have I made my point ??? We are either in this together or we lose together.

kwg

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Just curious....how does DeSantis have a chance?

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It WILL be interesting to see what DeSantis does. This is NOT a typical election cycle with the overwhelming popularity of one man, Trump.

The dipshits that are predicating their political future on bad-mouthing President Trump and allowing the swamp to pull their strings WILL meet the same fate as the dipshits before them that tried the same thing and failed….they’ll be relegated to the one category that all former politicians HATE…irrelevance. None of this was expected by the swamp and none of this can be tolerated by the swamp. How dare the people actually have a real candidate that cares about Main Street?….the swamp will give us what they decide to give us. President Trump screwed their system up…

President Trump enjoys a solid base of support that dwarfs anything seen in modern politics. What the MAGA movement represents is a monolith of similarly minded people (patriots) who love this country and revere the founding principles as outlined and enumerated in our founding Documents as written by our enlightened Founding Fathers! The MAGA movement is all about LAW & ORDER. The MAGA movement is about preserving our freedoms and preserving the rule of law. The MAGA movement is a monolith of PATRIOTS!

I don’t know what parts of the MAGA movement that DeSantis takes issue with but if he thinks that by turning on President Trump and bad-mouthing his MAGA movement will help him get elected in the future….then he’s an out of touch retard. I don’t think he is so his decision will be telling. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

133 members (2500HD, 300_savage, 1973cb450, 338reddog, 204guy, 338rcm, 20 invisible), 1,738 guests, and 1,073 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,050
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.