Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
It will all be over soon enough. Pretty soon it will 3-0 for Trump. The rest will be 0-3. When there is no path, there is no path. DeSantis was almost giddy tonight about losing by 30 points. It's ridiculous. There was no chance 4 mo's ago, and it's worse now. In the end Desantis will endorse Trump. Haley? Who knows, but probably she will also.
DeSantis was recruited and funded by Big Money Never-Trumper Globalists. Haley is clearly a Globalist, if DeSantis is going to endorse, he will endorse who he is told to endorse by those that have hired him. Haley it will be.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Iowans voting for DeSaster.

Probably still watching Fox News too.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kroo88

I diots
O ut
W aliking
A round

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Geeze...been a while!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Your precinct must have a bunch of retards.

This

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by kwg020
[quote=Jim_Conrad]Just curious....how does DeSantis have a chance?
Jim, Jim, Jim.

Are the Iowa Caucuses open primary type or can you only vote for the party you're registered in?

If the former, then how many of those 63 for "Ron" came from Dems, Libertarians, Greens, P&Fs, and independents that will do anything to avoid having Trump on the ballot as the R candidate?

If the latter, the ones that don't talk about being "Ron" followers, or that don't put up signs in their yards are certified Never Trumpers and don't want their conservative family, friends, and neighbors to know for fear of being called out on it.

Is that explanation enough?
Only registered ioway republicans can vote in the caucus.

Who goes into the voting booth with those registered Republicans to make sure they vote the correct way in November?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
It will all be over soon enough. Pretty soon it will 3-0 for Trump. The rest will be 0-3. When there is no path, there is no path. DeSantis was almost giddy tonight about losing by 30 points. It's ridiculous. There was no chance 4 mo's ago, and it's worse now. In the end Desantis will endorse Trump. Haley? Who knows, but probably she will also.
DeSantis was recruited and funded by Big Money Never-Trumper Globalists. Haley is clearly a Globalist, if DeSantis is going to endorse, he will endorse who he is told to endorse by those that have hired him. Haley it will be.

Maybe maybe not on DeSantis original motivation to run. How would I know. It could be as simple as his eyes were bigger than his stomach and he though he was a bigger fish than what he is after he won re-election in FL. He did win by the largest margin of any Gov. in 40 yrs. That will swell a man's head and make him think things. Not everything is a conspiracy. He will endorse Trump though.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Geeze...been a while!

Checking in on the crew.

How’s Blaine County?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Geeze...been a while!

Checking in on the crew.

How’s Blaine County?

Cold and dry they say!

I am MAGA.
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hardway
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by SupFoo

kwg020 already said he's voting for DeSantis. So, there is that......

All that matters is who he votes for in the general.

OP,

Will you vote for the R nominee?

I have said it several times. To quote one of our less than welcome members who's name I don't recall at this second, E Pluribus Unum. From many, one. I will vote for the republican nominee.

Now, you with oldtimers (several of you) or just can't remember $hit, you should book mark this page so you don't forget where I stand. I have never made any bones of where I stand and which candidate I support but I will support the republican nominee and vote for that person in November 2024.

So, you all better not fu$& it up because you are a brick short of a load or the nerves in your eyes and the nerves from your a$$ get crossed and have a $hitty outlook on someone who wasn't your favorite candidate. I only ask (demand) you do the same. I say Ron has a chance of pulling this off. I will even hold my nose closed and vote for Nikki or Vivek if he or she has an R by the name. I don't see me as the problem.

So, go ahead and book mark this page so you don't have another brain fart and forget.

Have I made my point ??? We are either in this together or we lose together.

kwg

The problem is your candidate is stealing resources and time that should be devoted to beating Joe Biden and the Democrats. Sanctimonious stood in front of the country and guaranteed he was NOT going to run and he went back on it.... he is the worst kind of traitor..... loved and supported Trump and the MAGA movement until it became financially beneficial for him to turn on us..... if you really care about this country you'll get on the wagon.

I don't make the rules of the game. It's the way it's played. I get to vote and support who ever I think will do the job the best. I personally think it's someone else's money well spent. In the end, it makes the other players more honest and there is someone after the election to hold the winner accountable for their behavior. Unless you are a democRAT then no rules apply except to steal the election any way you can because you know you can't win it fair and square.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

This
You are out of line. These folks are just as American as you and your neighbors are.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 2500HD, 35, Akhutr, 16 invisible), 1,585 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,949
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.