GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Your welcome Jim.

Mid-week Inspiration...

1 Timothy 4:4-5: "For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen. Have a great weekend.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“As the Scriptures say, “People are like grass; their beauty is like a flower in the field. The grass withers and the flower fades. But the word of the Lord remains forever.” And that word is the Good News that was preached to you.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭24‬-‭25‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Holy God, I will take strength in Your promises in Your Word, that Good News that brings salvation to the lost!

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration
James 4:7

7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

WEEKLY FOCUS:
“This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭10‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
I was sinking deep in sin,
  Far from the peaceful shore,
Very deeply stained within,
  Sinking to rise no more;
But the Master of the sea
  Heard my despairing cry,
From the waters lifted me,
  Now safe am I.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Love lifted me
Love lifted me
When nothing else could help Love lifted me
Love lifted me
Love lifted me
When nothing else could help Love lifted me

A beautiful hymn indeed. Thanks Brother Boots.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are you ok Sir? It has been a while since you have posted. I miss your scriptures. I will be praying for you.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Just a mini break...but prayers are definitely coveted. Some changes are soon happening. Thank you!

WEEKLY FOCUS
I will give thanks to you, Lord , with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
Psalm 9:1

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Father, despite all the chaos in the world, may you help me to proclaim the goodness of the Lord at all times in all situations.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You will be in my prayers my brother.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Mid-week Inspiration

Isaiah 41:10: “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Many thanks Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Weekly focus

Isaiah 9:6 For a child is born to us,
a son is given to us.
The government will rest on his shoulders.
And he will be called:
Wonderful Counselor,[a] Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Prayer for the week.

Father thank You for another day. Thank You for Your prophecies in the old regarding a provision of life through Your Son. Help us all to stay focus in such a gift through out our days. In the mighty name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, amen.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Mid-week Inspiration

Luke 2:7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Let's take our eyes this season off of everything, especially ourselves, to worship God and allow Him to show us the wanders of His light entering the world through Jesus's birth.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen to that. Happy Birthday Jesus and Merry Christmas Boots.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Hallelujah!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Weekly focus

Matthew 1:23

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Oh, come, Emanuel...

Father, thank You for this day. Lord, thank You for giving us this moment to show all, of Your desire to draw nearer to us. In the name of Christ, amen.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen!!!!

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
”Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!“
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭17‬

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen Brother Boots!!!!

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Last Sunday...

Weekly focus...

Romans 8:29
For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

Romans 8:29 reads that God has predestined His people to be conformed to the image of His Son: that is, to become like Jesus. We all know that when Adam fell he lost much—though not all—of the divine image in which he had been created. But God has restored it in Christ.

Weekly prayer...
Father, thank you for this day. Lord let us to turn towards You in all things. Impress into us this meaning and the heart change because of Your Son. IYN, amen

Page 33 of 34 1 2 31 32 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

178 members (1beaver_shooter, 300_savage, 14idaho, 16penny, 2ndwind, 30 invisible), 1,644 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,646
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.