OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

GB4

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good boy.

We worked with dogs a lot overseas. One of the savages shot our dog and we flew him to Bagram where the veterinarian saved him. Can’t say the same for the savage.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I wonder if that burger helped get the groid taste out of the mutt's mouth? Probably had to lick his butthole for a while to finish the job!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
My last hunting dog loved me peeling and feeding him oranges after a tough day afield.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
My Brittanies would get a McDonald’s cheeseburger on the way home from the vets

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Could hear his tail thumping the whole time grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sounded like the dog earned his burger.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RAS
Good boy.

We worked with dogs a lot overseas. One of the savages shot our dog and we flew him to Bagram where the veterinarian saved him. Can’t say the same for the savage.

Good on you. I'm a K9 guy, and a meme circulating lately kinda implies you are a bad person if you value your dogs life over that of a human.

Call me a bad person...thats an easy peasy slam dunk choice for me.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm a bad guy as well smile

Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by RAS
Good boy.

Good on you. I'm a K9 guy, and a meme circulating lately kinda implies you are a bad person if you value your dogs life over that of a human.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RAS
Good boy.

Originally Posted by EQFD193
I'm a bad guy as well smile

Originally Posted by RAS
Good boy.

Me Three!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

B
BLG Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RAS
Good boy.

Sorry for bringing this up Poohba, but I love shepherds, and Rommel was one of the most beautiful sables I’ve seen.
Work won’t allow me to devote the time needed for another GS, but it will be the second thing I do when I retire.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Onions are toxic to dogs and McDs fries are toxic to everything.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
when you don't feed the damn thing for 3 days he will eat Brussel sprouts and turnip greens. the cop needs to go without food for a week to see what it's like.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
one day in high school my buddy and I came home from the ivestock auction with 2 jersey calves in the back seat of his jeep, we thought they were hungry so we got them mcdonads cheeseburgers

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by strikeu
when you don't feed the damn thing for 3 days he will eat Brussel sprouts and turnip greens. the cop needs to go without food for a week to see what it's like.

were you born retarded?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by strikeu

Uhhhhhh...what?

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I am pretty sure that guy is an officer for Washington County here in Oregon. My S-I-L works in that department and he posts goofy videos of him feeding that dog all the time. Folks eat them up!

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Sorry, duplicate post!

Last edited by Robb10238; 01/17/24.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by RAS
Good boy.

Sorry for bringing this up Poohba, but I love shepherds, and Rommel was one of the most beautiful sables I’ve seen.
Work won’t allow me to devote the time needed for another GS, but it will be the second thing I do when I retire.

Clyde

Well I'm retired and the replacement dog for Rommel is a Border Collie,needs a lot of time devoted to her, but is a lot more portable and has a pretty good "off" switch, as did Rommel. I miss the old boy, for sure, you always just plain feel better to have a GSD between you and things that go bump in the night.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Robb10238
I am pretty sure that guy is an officer for Washington County here in Oregon. My S-I-L works in that department and he posts goofy videos of him feeding that dog all the time. Folks eat them up!

I don't think it's the eating that makes them interesting. They're interesting because they show the relationship that's developed between the man and his dog.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 1Longbow, 65 invisible), 2,150 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,930
Posts18,479,910
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.