Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 40 of 57 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 56 57
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fix is in San Fran Ravens. Its The WWNFLE

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
GB1

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DMc
Awesome "away" win! Congrats KC

?

Buffalo did everything they could to lose that game.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by DMc
Awesome "away" win! Congrats KC

?

Buffalo did everything they could to lose that game.

Not quite everything

KC didn't recover a fumble in the 4th and KC fumbled into the end zone.

They had opportunities but KC shut down the running game

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAM

Well, don't be shocked if it's neither of those two teams.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Felt bad for Mayfield and Allen, both showed they can throw a deep ball and put in gutty performances.

KC Defense is great but I have yet to see any team contain Jackson. He plays tag better than any other kid in the schoolyard.
Baltimore defense is not banged up like the Bills. May root for KC but don't see them winning this one.

A few weeks ago I wouldn't have given Detroit a shot but they have their act together and are gelling at the right time.

The pressure is on SF who suddenly look close to beatable- IF Deebo Samuel is out.

Last edited by kenjs1; 01/23/24.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Felt bad for Mayfield and Allen, both showed they can throw a deep ball and put in gutty performances.
KC Defense is great but I have yet to see any team contain Jackson. He plays tag better than any other kid in the schoolyard.
Baltimore defense is not banged up like Bills. May root for KC but don't see them winning this one.

NFC, a few weeks ago wouldn't have given Detroit a shot but they have their act together and are gelling at the right time.

The pressure is on SF who suddenly look close to beatable- IF Deebo Samuel is out.

KC loves being counted out and being a heavy underdog....

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
As a lifelong Broncos fan it is very hard to root for the Chef’s but that’s what I’m doing now. Go Chefs, Beat the Corvids.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Baltimore defense is not banged up like the Bills. May root for KC but don't see them winning this one.

A few weeks ago I wouldn't have given Detroit a shot but they have their act together and are gelling at the right time.

Should SF lose, it will be pinned totally on one man. If SF should win, it will be claimed that it is in spite of the same man.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Funny how SF defense is so good, but is one of the worst D in giving up 3rd down conversions. That won’t fly against either AFC team. Last season KC hung 40+ on SF in Santa Clara. Lamar and Ravens already beat the hell out of them a few weeks back.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

It's McCaffrey.
If McCaffrey has a good day, the Lyin's have a bad day.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Gonna be a lot of Butt Hurt if Mahomes wins another SB. πŸ€ͺ
Just like when the Patriots were on their run.
In America we like winners, but just don't win too damn much.

smile

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Who would have believed that a series of Negro stampedes would have become a spectator sport?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Niners had to shake off 3 weeks of rust.
Purdy obviously has problems throwing in the rain.
It will be dry on Sunday.
Lions are in trouble.

Hope KC gives the Ravens a run for their money. Lamar is a freak of an athlete but he is a mediocre thrower of the football.
Contain him and you win. Let him roll out and play schoolyard football and you gonna lose.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Crows -3.5 O/U 44.5
Neiners -7 O/U 51

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Should SF lose, it will be pinned totally on one man. If SF should win, it will be claimed that it is in spite of the same man.

Agreed. And completely unfair either way.

The only reason the Niners are able to afford the embarrassing amount of superstars on that team is because they can pay the QB a measly pittance.

Purdy is a solid QB (in only his second year) and I don't understand the vitriol toward him. Furthermore, the Niners would most likely have played in the big game last year had Purdy not gotten hurt in the NFC championship game.

WWP53D
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Who would have believed that a series of Negro stampedes would have become a spectator sport?

Isn’t it time you go ice fish in your neighbor’s pond?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
If it was dry out we wouldn't even be mentioning the 49er's.Q-back is an overated little pos.

Last edited by sqweeler; 01/23/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When did we as humans stop rooting for the underdog?

The very last pick in the last round of the draft two years ago is starting in the NFC championship game. That's pretty cool if you ask me.
And as much as it pained me to watch, he was clutch when it mattered most last weekend.

WWP53D
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Chiefs vs Crows kickoff in 25 minutes on CBS

Lions vs Niners kickoff at 5:30 on FOX.

Predictions?????? 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well since the CBS crew just picked Baltimore 4/1 the Chief's will win because experts always get it wrong

Page 40 of 57 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 56 57

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (222Sako, 1badf350, 1234, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 68 invisible), 15,033 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,160
Posts18,542,807
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.