Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Bristoe brought up an interesting point in another post.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
A storm is brewing. It might just blow America away. A big part of it has been blown away already.

The only good news is, the U.S.A. is a big place. If you're smart you'll get your ass established in one of the better places to weather the storm. Some can. Some don't have the means to do so. But everybody who *can* better do it as soon as possible.

It might take some sacrifice to get it done. But a planned sacrifice is much preferable to a forced sacrifice.

Lets get some good ideas going. Where would you go or recommend to live your remaining days in relative peace and security and why you choose the location you do ?

For me , I am well content in northern missouri. Rural area , few people , lots of natural resources out my front and back doors. Like minded folks and conservative county and elected officials.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's on a county-by-county basis these days, with certain states being a no-go altogether. Certain counties in Texas are no damn good.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Don’t assume the communists will leave us to live as we like. Their jealousy over our better lifestyle will drive them to create misery for us. It will take them a while, but it will be their goal to do as much damage to us as possible. If we had the backbone of our forefathers we wouldn’t have to worry about it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Liddieville Louisiana

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sadly, some on here are eager and willing to accept it, especially if it means getting even with Trump for hurting their feelers or confiscating what the rich earn.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
been thinking about this more and more.

don't see any reasonable way to do it now but in 2 years I'm going to be looking pretty hard at a number of factors, including the likelihood of me being accessible to illegals and Norwegians. I'm pretty insulated now but insulated and isolated are two different things.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA
been thinking about this more and more.

don't see any reasonable way to do it now but in 2 years I'm going to be looking pretty hard at a number of factors, including the likelihood of me being accessible to illegals and Norwegians. I'm pretty insulated now but insulated and isolated are two different things.

good point.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MrWilson

A storm is brewing. It might just blow America away. A big part of it has been blown away already.

The only good news is, the U.S.A. is a big place. If you're smart you'll get your ass established in one of the better places to weather the storm. Some can. Some don't have the means to do so. But everybody who *can* better do it as soon as possible.

It might take some sacrifice to get it done. But a planned sacrifice is much preferable to a forced sacrifice.

Bristoe is having the time of his life with you guys. Predicting the End Of The Republic as we know it has been a favorite pastime of the Bristoes of the world shortly after the ink dried on the final draft of the Constitution.

I must admit I didn’t fathom how much SteveNO kept Bristoe in check during the earlier years on the ‘fire…

Last edited by alpinecrick; 01/29/24.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
MrWilson: I feel pretty safe from the woes you worry about. I am here in SW Montana in a very traditional valued county (state) with low taxes, much respect for the law and very few demonrats.
It is sad that anyone in this once great country has to worry about being victimized by their government and the hordes and legions of criminals, wefare rats, illegal aliens and criminal politicians!
I do worry about the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by MrWilson

Bristle is having the time of his life with you guys. Predicting the End Of The Republic as we know it has been a favorite pastime of the Bristoes of the world shortly after the ink dried on the final draft of the Constitution.

I must admit I didn’t fathom how much SteveNO kept Bristoe in check during the earlier years on the ‘fire…

Bristle knows the Cabals plan, but he's getting old and forgetful and can't connect the dots.

He forgot there is a new Sheriff in town and believes Fake Nues saying Biden is in charge.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Any red county (with at least two more red counties "safe space" separating from blue counties) in any red state.
Easy NO's: HI, CA, WA, OR, IL, NY, NJ, DE, VA, MA.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Appalachian mountains like Ted Kazinski

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
If the Argentinian President keeps up the good work it might be a option. Argentina is definitely on my list of places to visit in the very neat future for bird hunting, fishing, and of course the BBQ. If I had more notice I would have traveled there to support my friend in her competition

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
You'll find me on the Old Edgerton Highway. Kenny Lake has no property taxes. We are considered to be the "special people" by the feds. I can bugout to my private inholding in Wrangell St. Elias if it gets really bad-think Surprise Valley in the Riders of the Purple Sage. A run of reds and kings. Good Moose and a population of sheep and mountain goats. Enough berries and flowers to support my bees.

Last edited by kaboku68; 01/29/24.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
James Wesley Rawley used to promote a mass migration of like minded individuals to Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and the eastern portions of Oregon and Washington, the “American redoubt”

The appalachians have plenty of large swaths where a person could go unbothered for many more years.
The only real choice now besides dying is to get back off the road and away from society as far as possible and live your life.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
All we have down here in KY is toothless banjo players..........so nobody needs to come here!......especially refugees from blue states.....

Last edited by reivertom; 01/29/24.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I’m staying put

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Appalachian mountains like Ted Kazinski

He lived in a cabin in Lincoln, MT.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I bought the Third ed. a decade ago.... and I still haven't put down roots. Great book with lots of information, and between it, city-data.com it's easy to stay clear of the troubled areas.

https://www.amazon.com/Strategic-Relocation-American-Places-Fourth-dp-1735015407/dp/1735015407

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
West Virginia is a liberal cesspool... it is best not to come here.

I heard New Jersey is really nice though...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1234, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 1,838 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,898
Posts18,498,062
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.