Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Barkoff Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I make it a habit, I live in a target rich environment.

About three weeks ago I saw some chick wearing a shirt with the Ukrainian flag, I told her "you know, that really puzzles me".

She asked "why, you don't think we should be defending the Ukraine from the Russian invasion?"

I replied to her "well I'm not saying that exactly, only that back in my day, when I was your age, some communists overran the the border into South Vietnam, and back then democrats said by coming to South Vietnam's aid, we were fighting an illegal and immoral war, then they called our troops baby killers..I'm just trying to put it in a perspective that I can understand..can you help me?"

You talk about a confused and angry liberal chick! eek laugh

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well done.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
When a 20-something kid parrots the "Thank you for your service" comment, I usually ask "Which branch of the military do you plan to join?" The look of utter confusion they usually give me is priceless!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff

About three weeks ago I saw some chick wearing a shirt with the Ukrainian flag, I told her "you know, that really puzzles me".

She asked "why, you don't think we should be defending the Ukraine from the Russian invasion?"

I replied to her "well I'm not saying that exactly, only that back in my day, when I was your age, some communists overran the the border into South Vietnam, and back then democrats said by coming to South Vietnam's aid, we were fighting an illegal and immoral war, then they called our troops baby killers..I'm just trying to put it in a perspective that I can understand..can you help me?"

That's awesome, lib's are easy to trigger because they are so ill informed... I give you Buzz on the other thread, dumb as a rock about history yet thinks knows everything. Can't even speak to the issues...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I just wear FJB and Lets Go Brandon tee shirts. With a Trump 2024 hat! 😎

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Check out mediate sometime. Talk about fun.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, it's not hard at all.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

LOL...

BEAUTIFUL!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Yoko and John used to own property in my county...

I put up this pic on the countywide Fakebook page just to blow up liberal heads...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Quite literally... Some of these liberal idiots were actually defending Yoko as a "Talented singer with a beautiful voice".

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

LOL. Yep.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
When a 20-something kid parrots the "Thank you for your service" comment, I usually ask "Which branch of the military do you plan to join?" The look of utter confusion they usually give me is priceless!
Good one! A vet friend of mine would usually reply with: " Thank you. Your turn!" smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, it's not hard at all.
That's what she said... 🤭

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It seems to me that fools and morons have a much higher reproduction rate.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Yes

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Almost like the movie "Idiocracy" is coming true

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Been wearing my new Trump '24 hat around town the last couple of days. Had a few Mexicans give me the stink eye at Home Depot.

Stopped into the local independently owned jewelry shop to buy The Mrs. an anniversary gift today, and a very elegantly dressed elderly lady complimented me on the hat, then took out her cell phone and showed me a photo of her wearing one. Atta girl!

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 66 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,284
Posts18,486,844
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.