-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good opportunity for SCOTUS to step in and say all federal purchase regulations infringe on the 2nd.

Who is John Galt?
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
they want to kill off a bunch of white people, so what better way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve been trying to tell people for 15 years, there IS NO GUN SHOW LOOPHOLE!
That term was dreamed up by people who are against you owning a gun!
What they’re actually referring to, is in fact, a person to person private sale of a gun, and for that matter guns in families that are handed down through generations as heirlooms.
I have a few guns in my possession that belonged to The Old Man, and I take great pride in knowing that they will belong to Ben, and hopefully his kids!
Joe Bribem can kiss my azz. These guns, truthfully any guns in 99.99% of private sales pose zero threat to anyone but maybe game animals and targets.
These people know this, but the agenda is to eventually ban private ownership of firearms, because armed people are much harder to subdue!!!!
It’s an attempt at back door registration, and that is all it is!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I’ve been trying to tell people for 15 years, there IS NO GUN SHOW LOOPHOLE!
That term was dreamed up by people who are against you owning a gun!
What they’re actually referring to, is in fact, a person to person private sale of a gun, and for that matter guns in families that are handed down through generations as heirlooms.

Reon

Not exactly.

The “Gun Show Loophole” does not refer to Private Sales.

The term “Gun Show Loophole” is a political narrative, in other words a “lie”, designed by the Media and the Anti-Second Amendment Democrats to convince people that an FFL can bypass his obligation to perform required background checks just by setting up a booth at a gun show.

Ask anyone on the street what a “Gun Show Loophole” is and most(even gun owners) will tell you that it’s a way for FFL to sell a firearm without a background check.

Yes it does not exist, but it is not about private sales, it is about FFL sales of sight.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

True, and further, the legislation and executive actions proposed by Dems also would prevent one from lending a rifle to, for example, an adult nephew to go on a deer hunt. I lent a rifle to an adult nephew some years ago to practice with and hunt with until he could buy his own. Under the Dem's proposed rules, we would have had to go through a background check to make that happen. That's not a gun-show anything.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I promise you, Steve, it is ALWAYS about private sales!
Don’t let them fool you, but the idea of banning private sales is an age old tactic.
In Pennsylvania, any handgun that changes hands, even though the death of a family member, must be passed through an FFL background check.
It is done purely as a registration, but they won’t admit it.
Some stores only charge for the phonecall but I have seen some bigger stores charge $50 for the transfer. I felt bad for the older fellow and his son.
I don’t know what is gonna become of a couple of my revolvers and my CCP gun after I pass, because Ben is living in a different state.
I guess you have to have a PA dealer transfer it through a dealer in his state, and some states I don’t think will allow it.
Better to keep them someplace safe where he can get them if something happens to me.
Maybe I’ll just give them to Jake, but I’d rather keep them in my family.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
they can't even control the border. They can't control drugs. They can't control embezzlement and fraud with government officials. What makes you think they can control gun sales and ownership. Look at the daily news. Every negro thug out there has at least one illegal gun.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
they can't even control the border. They can't control drugs. They can't control embezzlement and fraud with government officials. What makes you think they can control gun sales and ownership. Look at the daily news. Every negro thug out there has at least one illegal gun.

They CHOOSE to not control the border and illegal drugs.

They mostly just want to control the law-abiding types. The ones who expect them to follow the law of the land.

Last edited by Tarbe; 02/01/24.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mrfudd
Good opportunity for SCOTUS to step in and say all federal purchase regulations infringe on the 2nd.
Why are sales taxes legal on firearms transfers? The power to tax is the power to destroy. Sounds like infringement to me. We've allowed so much government infringement on the 2nd amendment until now it is just assumed constitutionally legal by almost everyone including the courts.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 1minute, 69 invisible), 2,605 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,564
Posts18,473,207
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.