Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 27 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by micky
This is a forum, that’s it. Some of you need a breathalyzer attached to your keyboards.

Lol. This place would collapse if guys couldn’t post drunk.

GB1

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This forum should be moved to campfire, it would fit right in there. 😀

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
This is a forum, that’s it. Some of you need a breathalyzer attached to your keyboards.

That's pretty sad. Probably true, but sad and pathetic.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I get the impression Stick works an on and off schedule on the North Slope. Skilled positions in the oil and gas industry pay Dr. Money.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have asked Stick five or six direct question and every thing he has recommended has worked perfectly.

This is a forum, that’s it. Some of you need a breathalyzer attached to your keyboards. The words don’t disappear into the wind, they are here for quite some time for others to read.

Judman is known for epic meltdowns... some of the campfires best actually... your point is well taken and Judmans family and friends can read this , I would be embarrassed for him, but considering he is a leftist from a communist state he can drown in his own schit for all I care!
What you saw displayed in his post in classic "projecting" leftist are master of it. Once you realize what it is and recognize it, it gives you a window into a twisted mind, a sick mind, a leftist mind.....

As for Stick, his ebonics do suck and his ego is oversized but at least he is interesting.... ok not really... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by goalie

That's pretty sad. Probably true, but sad and pathetic.
You asked if someone could “buy” their deceased child back, post pics of your neighbors nicer home and claim it’s yours, start 2000 “stick hurt my feelings” threads, brag about how much money you have in your 401k and that your homes are paid off to total strangers, but this is what you find sad and pathetic? JFC…..

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/11/24.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
You asked if someone could “buy” their deceased child back, post pics of your neighbors nicer home and claim it’s yours, start 2000 “stick hurt my feelings” threads, brag about how much money you have in your 401k and that your homes are paid off to total strangers, but this is what you find sad and pathetic? JFC…..

And every time, you come running to open your cock holster. Every. Time.

Take your selective outrage and GFY.

Edit: I'll bet you can't quote me saying my neighbor's place is mine, or me saying how much I have in a 401k.

If you can, I'll donate a rifle to someone's kid from this site. If you can't, you STFU and MYOB. You on?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by jackmountain

And every time, you come running to open your cock holster. Every. Time.

Take your selective outrage and GFY.
This warms my heart since I can't stand either one of you braggadocious ass holes.. At least jackwagon is likely intoxicated most of the time when he gets on a roll since the inbred, cross eyed, cousin fuggin hillbilly ass hole is a habitual drunkard.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread is truly a microcosm of this entire forum. Tangents to the nth degree. Apples to oranges. Rational discussions. Profanity and aggression to prove one is correct. Typical assertions and accusations of self flagellation and having girly parts. Heck it even has some reasoned and logical responses included which appeared to be backed by knowledge and learning. Look at this stupid post I just made. It has absolutely nothing to do with either the thread topic or the sub-topics contained herein.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lol, Optics Forum is reminiscent of Junior High.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
I have asked Stick five or six direct question and every thing he has recommended has worked perfectly.

This is a forum, that’s it. Some of you need a breathalyzer attached to your keyboards. The words don’t disappear into the wind, they are here for quite some time for others to read.

Judman is known for epic meltdowns... some of the campfires best actually... your point is well taken and Judmans family and friends can read this , I would be embarrassed for him, but considering he is a leftist from a communist state he can drown in his own schit for all I care!
What you saw displayed in his post in classic "projecting" leftist are master of it. Once you realize what it is and recognize it, it gives you a window into a twisted mind, a sick mind, a leftist mind.....

As for Stick, his ebonics do suck and his ego is oversized but at least he is interesting.... ok not really... smile

How many swan songs you gonna sing me? Again no meltdown, just showing the what an absolute emotional wreck you are. Drink up gin liver, Super Bowl Sunday, you’ve got an excuse to start lying and runnin your yap . 😘

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Judmans family, mother, father , son and grandkids can read this thread.... I can just hear the grandkids ... hey papa what is ircunt?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Grandson, a ircunt is a miserable Ol person, an emotional wreck that follows folks around the www like a middle school girl. No more no less. 😆

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Grandson, a ircunt is a miserable Ol person, an emotional wreck that follows folks around the www like a middle school girl. No more no less. 😆
Understand... you are proud of passing on the white trash gene.....

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by FOsteology

LOL

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nope, just the “real life” gene, lotsa miserable jealous lying fuucks out there, just like yourself.

This must be “ the epic meltdown “ you keep accusing me of? Haha

Shut your trap, keep my name outta your mouth and move on my biitch Brian, that simple. Plenty of controversy in the main forum you can interject yourself into. Just a thought, and you know what that’s worth

Ain’t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Hint

lol, man. "Hint?" Really?

lol

I got no cat in this fight, but this whole thing ages poorly for you.

Gotta learn to roll a little, is my advice.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope, just the “real life” gene, lotsa miserable jealous lying fuucks out there, just like yourself.

Shut your trap, keep my name outta your mouth and move on my biitch Brian, that simple. Plenty of controversy in the main forum you can interject yourself into. Just a thought, and you know what that’s worth

Hey it's your reputation to ruin... I simply lob a slow ball over the plate and you hit the home run....

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by FOsteology

This got rather pathetic. Not a good look for those involved, and really reflects poorly on the 24hcf site.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

Hey it's your reputation to ruin... I simply lob a slow ball over the plate and you hit the home run....

Have another swig and a deer steak from the 2 year old buck you shot and just call it a day.

Good grief...

Page 24 of 27 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (35, 69sportfury, AdventureBound, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 8 invisible), 1,454 guests, and 894 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,514
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.