Hop To
Page 25 of 27 1 2 23 24 25 26 27
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Judman
Nope, just the “real life” gene, lotsa miserable jealous lying fuucks out there, just like yourself.

This must be “ the epic meltdown “ you keep accusing me of? Haha

Shut your trap, keep my name outta your mouth and move on my biitch Brian, that simple. Plenty of controversy in the main forum you can interject yourself into. Just a thought, and you know what that’s worth

Hey it's your reputation to ruin... I simply lob a slow ball over the plate and you hit the home run....

That’s all you’re worried about? Shallow fuuck, online lookin for “friends”. What a miserable old drunk you are. You don’t “lob” shiit, you stalk people, talk shiit, lie, gossip and rumor monger. Great early retirement you got goin here. 👊🏻😘

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
^^^^This thread attracts commies better than the food stamp line....

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Blackheart
This warms my heart since I can't stand either one of you braggadocious ass holes.. At least jackwagon is likely intoxicated most of the time when he gets on a roll since the inbred, cross eyed, cousin fuggin hillbilly ass hole is a habitual drunkard.

^ lol, legendary

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And here you are. Haha dummy.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
When does the TDS come out?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by FOsteology
lol, Optics Forum is reminiscent of Junior High.

This got rather pathetic. Not a good look for those involved, and really reflects poorly on the 24hcf site.

I must say I agree. I also take responsibility for my post. Thing is the campfire has a long history of self regulating so to speak.
Bullshitters , liars and fakes are called out and exposed on a regular basis. This seems unique to the campfire as we are allowed free speech.
Free speech includes uncomfortable speech and truths....
Some do their best to crush free speech, intimidate, lie, belittle and generally really poor behavior.... this thread illustrates all of that .
We can't and shouldn't control what others say. We certainly can control what we say, well some of us anyway... wink
I myself have participated in my share of poo flinging here. I try not too, but at times it's difficult in the face of such lies and disgusting accusations.
If anyone thinks I am out of line exercise your free speech rights and let me know and I will consider your position. No guarantee I will accept it.
For example Judman has displayed his opinions are basically garbage.

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by FOsteology
lol, Optics Forum is reminiscent of Junior High.

This got rather pathetic. Not a good look for those involved, and really reflects poorly on the 24hcf site.

I must say I agree. I also take responsibility for my post. Thing is the campfire has a long history of self regulating so to speak.
Bullshitters , liars and fakes are called out and exposed on a regular basis. This seems unique to the campfire as we are allowed free speech.
Some do their best to crush free speech, intimidate, lie, belittle and generally really poor behavior.... this thread illustrates all of that .
We can't and shouldn't control what others say. We certainly can control what we say, well some of us anyway... wink
I myself have participated in my share of poo flinging here. I try not too, but at times it's difficult in the face of such lies and disgusting accusations.
If anyone thinks I am out of line exercise your free speech rights and let me know and I will consider your position. No guarantee I will accept it.

There probably isn’t too many people that care what think, are probably fewer that care if you “accept it”. God damn you really think you’re something don’t ya? Tuck your boo boo lip in, realize you’re nothing special and move on Karen.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

The definition of autofellatio.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by qwk

His last meltdown exposed his TDS and was found so unfavorable he had to go into time out for many months...

To Juds credit he did learn to avoid that trap this go around... he did step in every other trap though.... wink

He thought the coast was clear with Beav and Flave gone and he could pop his commie head up, but the game of whacka mole continues... lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeM78

The definition of autofellatio.
Hahaha... hey somebodies gotta do it... smile

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by qwk

His last meltdown exposed his TDS and was found so unfavorable he had to go into time out for many months...

To Juds credit he did learn to avoid that trap this go around... he did step in every other trap though.... wink

He thought the coast was clear with Beav and Flave gone and he could pop his commie head up, but the game of whacka mole continues... lol

Good lord you are a dense sonafabitch. That musta been a hard decision for you, what side to pick? Anyway, typical chickenshit do nothing boomer, where’s my buddies when I need them. Have a drink Ol red face. The clock’s ticking

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Calling out leftist is an endless thankless task....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
More in the middle, not left or right. Remember I explained thst to you yesterday. Didja forget during your gin fueled rage last night. The sheep thst get told how to vote, what to believe etc hate folks that think for themselves.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Jimmypop
Stupid/dumb is; telling someone how many deer they’ve poached the first time they met a guy that brought them a free box of 142 nosler bullets

Dumb is running your yap at the ADNA grocery store about sneaking in private property to kill a cow with a musket

Dumb, and stupider than [bleep] is taking out a 2nd mortgage to hunt Cape buffalo, which you didn’t do

Dumb is not going to the father in law’s place in Kona free of charge at least 2x a year.

Dumb is being a government worker and bitching about democrats.

Got it Fred?

Sounds like a dumb bunch of things to do.
Wish for a Hawaii vacation for years. But 115 in the summer is good enough for me.
Clearly you are one of the liberals here. Enjoy being a dipshit.

Tend to your kids, time well spent. 👊🏻

Girls shouldn’t wrestle, but your boy should. Hint

Be odd for a grown adult to take up wrestling but I'll be sure to let her know.

24hourcampfire is the unmoderated dumping grounds of the gun forums. Most places don't have three or four anti gun democrats drunk making wild accusations on a regular basis trashing up the topics. This place has that on most threads that go over 10 posts. If calling attention to them wasn't so easy and necessary I'd just read the paper for fun.

Best KSmithFredgrayghost.

Love Ksmïthïnhïzzër/fląvöřÐ.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It wasn't long ago doxing was considered a major taboo around here.... yet Judman does it over and over and everyone is silent?
He even PM'd Buzz my info and Buzz did a deep dive and found out everything about me... looking for dirt i guess?

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Justin and Buzz are a homo match made in heaven. Prove me wrong. Lol

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by qwk
Justin and Buzz are a homo match made in heaven. Prove me wrong. Lol

Democrats consider post like ^^^^ hate speech.
Well baited trap for sure. Just stand back and watch the show.

Best KSmithFredgrayghost.

Last edited by Jimmypop; 02/11/24.

Love Ksmïthïnhïzzër/fląvöřÐ.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It wasn't long ago doxing was considered a major taboo around here.... yet Judman does it over and over and everyone is silent?
He even PM'd Buzz my info and Buzz did a deep dive and found out everything about me... looking for dirt i guess?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Are you stomping around the house with a quivering lip right now. Full on hissy fit, I love it!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Ohhhhh that’s gonna sting!!😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 25 of 27 1 2 23 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,393
Posts18,488,781
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.