Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
stupid is being any type of a gun person. which would include collector, competitive shooter, Hunter, hobbyist. or number of other things..

and still voting and supporting Democrats you're absolutely mind dead after all here's what the Democrats are really after..

https://www.congress.gov/bill/103rd...wXbkjTLvABNJkDbOH83YDij5D9P2rB4W1sz9ku60

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Buzz and Judman.... a match made in heaven... hell they are both so desperate for "pards"
Just so everyone is aware, Buzz's boy, John Tester voted for the latest border bill.....
hahahhahahahahahhahahahah

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ldholton
stupid is being any type of a gun person. which would include collector, competitive shooter, Hunter, hobbyist. or number of other things..

and still voting and supporting Democrats you're absolutely mind dead after all here's what the Democrats are really after..

Bet Judman voted for a Democrat in his state that is doing just that on a state level .
You know the Washington state reps will vote for that on a national level in a heartbeat

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Wow! Lotta hate being thrown Form's way!

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ldholton

Like!

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by micky
I have asked Stick five or six direct question and every thing he has recommended has worked perfectly.

This is a forum, that’s it. Some of you need a breathalyzer attached to your keyboards. The words don’t disappear into the wind, they are here for quite some time for others to read.

Judman is known for epic meltdowns... some of the campfires best actually... your point is well taken and Judmans family and friends can read this , I would be embarrassed for him, but considering he is a leftist from a communist state he can drown in his own schit for all I care!
What you saw displayed in his post in classic "projecting" leftist are master of it. Once you realize what it is and recognize it, it gives you a window into a twisted mind, a sick mind, a leftist mind.....

As for Stick, his ebonics do suck and his ego is oversized but at least he is interesting.... ok not really... smile
Who was the poster that told us judman was a bad as$ because he beat up juveniles in prison?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by FOsteology
lol, Optics Forum is reminiscent of Junior High.

Feeling generous!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by micky
I have asked Stick five or six direct question and every thing he has recommended has worked perfectly.

This is a forum, that’s it. Some of you need a breathalyzer attached to your keyboards. The words don’t disappear into the wind, they are here for quite some time for others to read.

Judman is known for epic meltdowns... some of the campfires best actually... your point is well taken and Judmans family and friends can read this , I would be embarrassed for him, but considering he is a leftist from a communist state he can drown in his own schit for all I care!
What you saw displayed in his post in classic "projecting" leftist are master of it. Once you realize what it is and recognize it, it gives you a window into a twisted mind, a sick mind, a leftist mind.....

As for Stick, his ebonics do suck and his ego is oversized but at least he is interesting.... ok not really... smile
Who was the poster that told us judman was a bad as$ because he beat up juveniles in prison?

I doubt that is true, Judman seems like such a nice , level headed well rounded person..... smile smile I will pretend his threats of violence towards me didn't happen..... hahahahhahahahahah

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Might be time for everyone to take a break. Go for a walk and re group later.....

You fine gents are way better than this. I would caution what one posts on forums. Could bite you in the asss one day. Breaktime.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kudos to the gals who don't shoot,reinforcing why they don't shoot and why it hurts their TENDER Feelers when folks do,so they can bombard with Very WELL Founded Hurt Feeler Reports and minimize conjencture of same...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Professional Victims are fhuqking HILARIOUS!. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by jackmountain
You asked if someone could “buy” their deceased child back, post pics of your neighbors nicer home and claim it’s yours, start 2000 “stick hurt my feelings” threads, brag about how much money you have in your 401k and that your homes are paid off to total strangers, but this is what you find sad and pathetic? JFC…..

And every time, you come running to open your cock holster. Every. Time.

Take your selective outrage and GFY.

Edit: I'll bet you can't quote me saying my neighbor's place is mine, or me saying how much I have in a 401k.

If you can, I'll donate a rifle to someone's kid from this site. If you can't, you STFU and MYOB. You on?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So either you did say it, or you’ll argue that you never came out and said it directly which makes you an even bigger POS for implying it leading everyone on. You know, like you did posting pics of your kids on paddle boards in front of the neighbors house and never correcting folks that said wow what a nice lake house you have.
Now go buy someone’s kid a rifle and STFU or start making your retarded argument how you set everyone up again. Make it someone else’s kid though, mine wouldn’t slum that Bergera POS with Chinese glass.

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/11/24.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
THE Kchunts Who DON'T Shoot,are hardly a "secreted" lot. Hint. LAUGHING!

Their excuses run the gamut and their "time" afield is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Hurt Feeler Reports fill the airwaves and Professional Victims greedily clamor to said "status". Hint.

They are a "RUGGED" lot. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So either you did say it, or you’ll argue that you never came out and said it directly which makes you an even bigger POS for implying it leading everyone on. You know, like you did posting pics of your kids on paddle boards in front of the neighbors house and never correcting folks that said wow what a nice lake house you have.
Now go buy someone’s kid a rifle and STFU or start making your retarded argument how you set everyone up again. Make it someone else’s kid though, mine wouldn’t slum that Bergera POS with Chinese glass.

Long way to say you can't quote me saying it. GFY

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You asked if someone could “buy” their deceased child back, post pics of your neighbors nicer home and claim it’s yours, start 2000 “stick hurt my feelings” threads, brag about how much money you have in your 401k and that your homes are paid off to total strangers, but this is what you find sad and pathetic? JFC…..

And every time, you come running to open your cock holster. Every. Time.

Take your selective outrage and GFY.

Edit: I'll bet you can't quote me saying my neighbor's place is mine, or me saying how much I have in a 401k.

If you can, I'll donate a rifle to someone's kid from this site. If you can't, you STFU and MYOB. You on?

Can you highlight the part where I stated my retirement fund(s) balance?

GFY

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Long way to say you can't quote me saying it. GFY

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Still waiting on you to post where I stated my retirement balance(s) because talking about a million being not enough to retire isn't it.

GFY

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Still waiting on you to post where I stated my retirement balance(s) because talking about a million being not enough to retire isn't it.

GFY

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You had Rene fooled good, sadly. All the secret back channel PM’s convincing him you were setting a trap for a stalker. I call B.S. on anyone calling your work. I wouldn’t believe anything your lying ass posts.

Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

143 members (2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 25 invisible), 1,797 guests, and 1,009 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,274
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.