Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sad thing is people believe these idiots. IMO, Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, Chesebro, Cohen, and now Weisselberg should all be stripped of their licenses, immediately prisoned for 5 years, with no chance of pardon. All of these people have admitted to lying about the election, finances, etc, and should he held accountable. Once there is a real threat of serious prison time, I bet all the lies would stop overnight. The sad thing is we have what seem to be educated Americans who still believe their schtick. Hell, I bet there’s people who still believe Lindell has election interference evidence. 🤦‍♂️. Sad state we live in right now.

What about the world's greatest child and drug trafficker?

Not sure who you’re talking about, but sounds like it should be easy for a prosecutor to get whistle blowers, evidence, and bring the person to justice.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image uploading

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Some folks are just too stupid to even recognize that they are. Really a sad situation but we have several here, proven by the OP.

W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by MAC
Always consider the source for news. AP has been a biased DEM mouthpiece for decades. Also if you read the article it says they lack proof it does not say it did not happen.

OP continues to be a moron

OK let's play devil's advocate. I will throw this out to the intelligentsia on the 'fire: Assume they actually had evidence why have they not shared as they stated they were going to shortly after 2000 jackasses came out? Evidence in a box (euphemism) that does not see the light of day has NO VALUE, kind of like the evidence pillow man has said repeatedly he was going to send out to all of the journalists. If the intent of true the vote was to effect change in the election not sharing the evidence lacks any logic, that alone should have raised red flags to anyone who can still fog a mirror and has a pulse.

In fact at one point about a year ago mikey said he was going to send the evidence out to the journalists the next day. Guess what? No evidence got sent out. But if you had any foreknowledge of dennis montgomery's history you would not have believed the digital conman much less funded his $3 million Florida house for the evidence he had. Due diligence is so easy in today's world just Google it.

Someone should let mikey know that numbers on a sheet of paper with no sourcing information is not evidence that stands up in a court of law, that describes much if not most of the material on mikey's website that he is claiming as evidence. Judges and juries realize that anyone can make up a chart populate it with whatever numbers you want in a spreadsheet and email it out, that is why numbers with no backup is meaningless in a court of law.

Have a nice afternoon,
wade

W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
This is literally the definition of insanity. And you guys wonder why the GOP can’t win elections? For gods sakes Giuliani was convicted in court and a jury of his peers awarded the defendants over $160 million dollars. Weisselberg is currently in negotiations to plead guilty of perjury. And Cohen spent time in prison after pleading guilty to campaign finance charges and lying to congress. You don’t negotiate a guilty plea unless the evidence is very clear and rock solid, and 4 attorneys and 1 CPA under Trump have done that now. So you guys really believe these people had evidence the election was stolen? Because if you do, that’s really, really scary. The US will fall when lies become the truth, and our democracy fails. We can have fun and argue economics all we want, but this is how dictatorships begin. I honestly believe many of you would be OK throwing the Constitution out the window and making Trump a dictator, even though his entire schtick is based on lies.

Nicely said!

W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
[quote=jaguartx]We will wait and see what the Tribunals say.

It's coming.[

Jag,

If it were possible to bet against your prognostications I would in a heartbeat, in fact I would even offer good odds. Given the certainty you project when you make predictions it would seem to be easy to get people to bet, at least you would want to make easy money since you know these things are going to happen. I have made multiple offers to wager against you and similar here on the 'fire even offered to allow third parties to hold the bets in escrow and only once has anyone taken me up on a bet and he did not pay when approached, I guess I should have required escrow.

So Jag, time to put your money where your mouth is: Tell us when the tribunals are to start and I will bet you $100 that they have not happened by that date. I would offer a bet that they will never happen but that is a hard bet to get paid off. I will make the same offer for just about any other prediction you might have as your track record speaks volumes very loudly about your inability to predict the future.

Have a good afternoon,
wade

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by wade brown
This is literally the definition of insanity. And you guys wonder why the GOP can’t win elections? For gods sakes Giuliani was convicted in court and a jury of his peers awarded the defendants over $160 million dollars. Weisselberg is currently in negotiations to plead guilty of perjury. And Cohen spent time in prison after pleading guilty to campaign finance charges and lying to congress. You don’t negotiate a guilty plea unless the evidence is very clear and rock solid, and 4 attorneys and 1 CPA under Trump have done that now. So you guys really believe these people had evidence the election was stolen? Because if you do, that’s really, really scary. The US will fall when lies become the truth, and our democracy fails. We can have fun and argue economics all we want, but this is how dictatorships begin. I honestly believe many of you would be OK throwing the Constitution out the window and making Trump a dictator, even though his entire schtick is based on lies.

Nicely said!
Oh, looky here! ☝️

The fellas made a love connection.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That’s where we are , brother. And Rudy, Cohen, Wisseldigk have zero to do with 2000 Mules and the information contained within it. You need to read more and post less. I know you won’t .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Sad thing is people believe these idiots. IMO, Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, Chesebro, Cohen, and now Weisselberg should all be stripped of their licenses, immediately prisoned for 5 years, with no chance of pardon. All of these people have admitted to lying about the election, finances, etc, and should he held accountable. Once there is a real threat of serious prison time, I bet all the lies would stop overnight. The sad thing is we have what seem to be educated Americans who still believe their schtick. Hell, I bet there’s people who still believe Lindell has election interference evidence. 🤦‍♂️. Sad state we live in right now.

Nobody here gives a flying fugk about your opinion.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
That’s where we are , brother. And Rudy, Cohen, Wisseldigk have zero to do with 2000 Mules and the information contained within it. You need to read more and post less. I know you won’t .

Stupid chkunt doesn't read. Only watches. CNN, MSDNC.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by wade brown

Nicely said!
Oh, looky here! ☝️

The fellas made a love connection.

Made-a-Brown is junk hockey's new bestie. Lmao.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Alwaysoutdoors,
Maybe you should read a little more or at least better, don't worry no one is watching so you can take your time. As I read it, Jetjockey did not infer Rudy at al. (I would add to his list lin wood, sidney, chesboro, ellis) had anything to do with 2000 mules, I believe he was mentioning them as examples of others claiming voter fraud and other activities for donny that have caused them severe difficulty. As I read it Jetjockey was indicating that the continued debunked claims of voter fraud is one factor that has led to gop losses.

Hard to argue about the numerous gop losses since donny got into office, but then some on this site think the world is run by lizard people so if you will believe that you will believe anything and I mean anything. Is it sad every Christmas that Santa did not come down your chimney??

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Oh boy, a disinformation Bot and his Sock puppet are throwing bullschit at the wall hoping some will stick .If this is the best that AI can muster up ,they are screwed big time .Go back into that cubby hole under the stair case you crawled out from and suck each other off Mr Brown Lips and Jet Jerky .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wade back across the Rio Grande where you belong.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Huntz
Oh boy, a disinformation Bot and his Sock puppet are throwing bullschit at the wall hoping some will stick .If this is the best that AI can muster up ,they are screwed big time .Go back into that cubby hole under the stair case you crawled out from and suck each other off Mr Brown Lips and Jet Jerky .

Please illuminate me with specifics about what I said was disinformation as most of it is public information. Maybe I ruffled your feathers over the lizard people comment, if so I feel very sorry for you as you are just waiting to get scammed if you believe that [bleep].

I don't think the definition of disinformation covers information you just don't like or disturbs your snowflake-filled world.

Have a good evening,
wade

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Raeford
Meanwhile Wade Brown believes that 'guns' are the #1 killer of children.

And abortion doesn't even rank in the top 100.

That’s because in leftists books abortion doesn’t kill a child.

They do the same thing in the article linked in OP.

“Prior to the State Election Board’s investigation, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation looked into True the Vote’s assertion that it was able to use surveillance video and geospatial mobile device information to support its allegations. In a September 2021 letter, Vic Reynolds, who was then the GBI’s director, said the evidence produced did not amount to proof of ballot harvesting.

Aren’t there investigations that uncover evidence sufficient to warrant further investigation by those with sufficient authority to get necessary information for a conviction?

Since when is it the job of citizens to bring forth enough evidence of a crime to convict a criminal? In these cases this has been the “logic” of defenders of the most fortified election in history.

The term evidence is redefined to mean something unobtainable.

Leftists love them some semantics. Fetus is not a child, evidence isn’t evidence.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Wade brown is wading in brown bullschit

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Always a bitch when someone gets outed........

https://www.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_28199840-0aba-11e8-96e0-fbf039ff3a4c.html

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Why don't you add some legitimate content and illuminate us on where I am wrong, if you think calling me names hurts you are sorely mistaken. Maybe some of the others do not have your insightful intellect and don't see the fallacies of what I have stated and would profit from you pointing them out. When I get called names here I chuckle because it reminds me of grade schoolers on the playground, if you are thick I am implying it is childish behavior.

Please tell me what I have said that was wrong please add some material that actually has content. Maybe I stretched the envelope when I referred to your insightful intellect if that is the case I apologize I did not intend to get you butthurt, although I think you may have been so prior to the comment.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw

“Prior to the State Election Board’s investigation, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation looked into True the Vote’s assertion that it was able to use surveillance video and geospatial mobile device information to support its allegations. In a September 2021 letter, Vic Reynolds, who was then the GBI’s director, said the evidence produced did not amount to proof of ballot harvesting.

Aren’t there investigations that uncover evidence sufficient to warrant further investigation by those with sufficient authority to get necessary information for a conviction?

Since when is it the job of citizens to bring forth enough evidence of a crime to convict a criminal? In these cases this has been the “logic” of defenders of the most fortified election in history.

Leftists love them some semantics. Fetus is not a child, evidence isn’t evidence.

Made-A-Brown only knows what commie TV tells him to "know".
It's OK, though.
He'll be one of the first to the gulag.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by efw

Made-A-Brown only knows what commie TV tells him to "know".
It's OK, though.
He'll be one of the first to the gulag.

Still forgetting to point out what I said that was wrong.

As I assumed you have no respect for the constitution with your gulag statement. I am just exercising my first amendment which may make you butthurt (snowflakes are so easily hurt) but not a crime, like I said you don't believe in the constitution.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (35, Bigd7378, Anaconda, boatboy, 6MMWASP, 9 invisible), 1,457 guests, and 843 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,537
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.