Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wade brown
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Wade brown is wading in brown bullschit

Always a bitch when someone gets outed........

https://www.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_28199840-0aba-11e8-96e0-fbf039ff3a4c.html
Is that him, mag?

No, it is not!

Sure it is, prove it's not.

Lol, stupid faagot.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Hey, you guys see this? 🤣🤣🤣. I guess they heard me when I said they should start throwing them in prison. Up to 25 years, and their entire case is falling apart. You can’t make this stuff up.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/special-counsel-charges-fbi-confidential-220300564.html

Instead of watching the commie news you should probably pay attention to what goes on in your own house........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Jealous are we? Yup, that will be nice gun/trophy room soon. Just sent my Africa trophy’s to the Taxidermist. The funny thing is that probably took 10x more time than I’d ever spend on you.

Last edited by jetjockey; 02/15/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hey, you guys see this? 🤣🤣🤣. I guess they heard me when I said they should start throwing them in prison. Up to 25 years, and their entire case is falling apart. You can’t make this stuff up.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/special-counsel-charges-fbi-confidential-220300564.html

Instead of watching the commie news you should probably pay attention to what goes on in your own house........

Jealous are we? Yup, that will be nice gun/trophy room soon. Just sent my Africa trophy’s to the Taxidermist.

Well sure it's nice if you enjoy Pedophiles in your house with your family, Lol, does Joe keep his dilldoes in that flower bag?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W

https://www.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_28199840-0aba-11e8-96e0-fbf039ff3a4c.html
Is that him, mag?

No, it is not!

Sure it is, prove it's not.

Lol, stupid faagot.

Was faagot your signature?? no problem if it is just thought it a strange signature. If I had any respect for you I could easily prove it but like I said no respect.

I hope your are happy with your lifestyle choice and I gotta' say you have to guts to come out in that fashion to this crowd I hope all goes well for you with that. But since it is your identity you might want to learn to spell it properly.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Jealous are we? Yup, that will be nice gun/trophy room soon. Just sent my Africa trophy’s to the Taxidermist.

Well sure it's nice if you enjoy Pedophiles in your house with your family, Lol, does Joe keep his dilldoes in that flower bag?

Seriously? You can’t come up with anything better than that? I didn’t realize I was dealing with amateurs.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The puzzle probably did say 2-3 years........ Jetjockey needed more time with Brandon !!
laugh laugh laugh

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Raeford
Meanwhile Wade Brown believes that 'guns' are the #1 killer of children.

And abortion doesn't even rank in the top 100.

That’s because in leftists books abortion doesn’t kill a child.

They do the same thing in the article linked in OP.

“Prior to the State Election Board’s investigation, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation looked into True the Vote’s assertion that it was able to use surveillance video and geospatial mobile device information to support its allegations. In a September 2021 letter, Vic Reynolds, who was then the GBI’s director, said the evidence produced did not amount to proof of ballot harvesting.

Aren’t there investigations that uncover evidence sufficient to warrant further investigation by those with sufficient authority to get necessary information for a conviction?

Since when is it the job of citizens to bring forth enough evidence of a crime to convict a criminal? In these cases this has been the “logic” of defenders of the most fortified election in history.

The term evidence is redefined to mean something unobtainable.

Leftists love them some semantics. Fetus is not a child, evidence isn’t evidence.

Made-A-Brown only knows what commie TV tells him to "know".
It's OK, though.
He'll be one of the first to the gulag.

Still forgetting to point out what I said that was wrong.

As I assumed you have no respect for the constitution with your gulag statement. I am just exercising my first amendment which may make you butthurt (snowflakes are so easily hurt) but not a crime, like I said you don't believe in the constitution.

Oh, I believe in the Constitution... just not your made up version.

And it will be YOUR heroes who put you in the gulag. Not me.

The useful idiots never understand that part.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
The puzzle probably did say 2-3 years........ Jetjockey needed more time with Brandon !!
laugh laugh laugh

Lol, Cockjockey let's pedos in his house and Wade Browndrawers is out on bail...........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Is that him, mag?

No, it is not!
Sure it is. Been looking into this. For sure seems like its something your degenerate pedo voting ass would do

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Jealous are we? Yup, that will be nice gun/trophy room soon. Just sent my Africa trophy’s to the Taxidermist. The funny thing is that probably took 10x more time than I’d ever spend on you.
I can guarantee thst you have never stepped a foot in the woods for anything. You strike me as the type who hunts for unhappy married men lmao

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

I can guarantee thst you have never stepped a foot in the woods for anything. You strike me as the type who hunts for unhappy married men lmao

🤣🤣. You’re absolutely right. I have NEVER ever hunted in the backcountry or spent time in the woods! 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. I’ve never hunted, and thats why I’m having a trophy room built.

W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
Nothing shuts these blowhards down quicker than challenging them with a wager about the insane theories they have about the election. Maybe the $100 bet is beyond their economic status, but I would be open to smaller wagers but would not want to take lunch money away from grade schoolers.
I would have thought that you guys could find enough loose change in the sofas in their home or what is commonly known as mom's basement.

I love the idea that as soon as I posted the link to the piece showing that True the Vote had no evidence of what they claimed 'fire dwellers came out and said it was fake news. Keep in mind the stuff from true the vote was the entire basis for 2000 jackasses so if the data was non-existent the movie is a piece of poorly-done fiction. Who would have thought that someone who previously had been found guilty of voter fraud would base an entire movie about an election on fraudulent data. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior, so if dinesh committed election fraud once he will probably do it again.

Warning a logic-based argument ahead: Doesn't anyone find it strange that TTV has not come out with press releases and and online screeds with claims that the court motion I posted earlier was itself a fake if it was? TTV's lies were detailed on most of the outlets with the exception of Fox, OAN, RSBN, .... surely if the folks at TTV had not submitted the motion they would have been on the aforementioned networks showing the actual evidence they have to prove to the world that they are not lying pieces of whale dung.

Why hasn't TTVcome out with protestations of innocence, in a word: PERJURY, the motion is filed and to refute is probably a strong case for perjury and like rudy showed when he proclaimed in the PA court that the trump team was not making any claims of fraud, perjury is such a good truth serum. Think about it, misleading millions of idiots is one thing, but risking incarceration by lying in court is a completely different issue.

Have a nice AM,
wade

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/02/us/politics/true-the-vote-fair-fight-georgia.html

True the vote wins in Georgia. Apparently there are honest judges in Georgia.

Conservative Group Wins Legal Victory Over 2020 Voting Challenges in Georgia
The group, True the Vote, had been accused by the liberal organization Fair Fight of violating the Voting Rights Act by intimidating voters. A judge rejected the claims.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by kwg020
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/02/us/politics/true-the-vote-fair-fight-georgia.html

True the vote wins in Georgia. Apparently there are honest judges in Georgia.

Conservative Group Wins Legal Victory Over 2020 Voting Challenges in Georgia
The group, True the Vote, had been accused by the liberal organization Fair Fight of violating the Voting Rights Act by intimidating voters. A judge rejected the claims.

I am surprised with the link you posted. How more mainstream media can the NY Times so you can't believe them, and that case had nothing to do with the complete lack of evidence TTV has that made 2000 jackasses a poorly done piece of fiction.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sad thing is people believe these idiots. IMO, Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, Chesebro, Cohen, and now Weisselberg should all be stripped of their licenses, immediately prisoned for 5 years, with no chance of pardon. All of these people have admitted to lying about the election, finances, etc, and should he held accountable. Once there is a real threat of serious prison time, I bet all the lies would stop overnight. The sad thing is we have what seem to be educated Americans who still believe their schtick. Hell, I bet there’s people who still believe Lindell has election interference evidence. 🤦‍♂️. Sad state we live in right now.

What about the world's greatest child and drug trafficker?

Not sure who you’re talking about, but sounds like it should be easy for a prosecutor to get whistle blowers, evidence, and bring the person to justice.

Ido not believe you are dense. You are j a far left propagandist, wholly dependent on MSM BS for your views. And willing - oh, so willing - to take it where the sun don't shine, politically.)

But let me spell it out:

1. Epstein
2.The taped evidence, eyewitnesses, whistle blowers are there for the prosecutors to use. FBI has it all.
3. Ain't gonna happen, because they are all (including the weaponized ABC agencies) Deep State movers and shakers (both left and right), made available via sex tapes for graft, blackmail and power-balling by their puppet masters, who no doubt set up Epstein Island for exactly that.

Of course, many are willing participants in the destruction of our Republic, and don't need to be "influenced"by such. You appear to be one.

Epstein Island did not occur by accident, or Epstein's "capitalistic endeavor", and Epstein did not kill himself.

Any bets by logical people that Epstein Island was/is the only such operation? "Got 'em by the balls" is literal.

Last edited by las; 02/18/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Is that him, mag?

Hahahaha. Looks just like a liberal troll penis.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A Soros-financed non-profit called Action for Democracy is interfering in elections across the globe and manipulates American media coverage against conservative leaders in Europe.

In this major exposé, General (Ret.) Wesley K. Clark, Action for Democracy executive director David Koranyi, Chairwoman Kati Marton and affiliated Democratic operative Eric Koch, discuss their roles in influence campaigns financed by George Soros!

*VIDEO*For The Benefit Of Nazi Collborator George Soros*VIDEO*

The members of the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party will always refuse to acknowledge the obvious because they foolishly believe they are winners by proxy.When anyone steals an election everyone loses.The USA,under the rule of the Demented Bastard and his Bolshevik handlers,are proof of my claim.

If they ever truly sought the truth,they would find a voluminous amount of evidence which clearly illustrates the 2020 general election was manipulated,by the same forces that interfere in elections around the world.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Is that him, mag?
Wade Brown resembles a shriveled stunted cock LOL

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
True the Vote used the same method of finding the mules that your government uses to find the now more than 1K political Prisoners they hold without charges in DC for the jan.6 rally they co-opted.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10gaugeman, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,375 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,985
Posts18,499,803
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.