Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by steve4102
“I think that this is really an extraordinary, unusual circumstance that the law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about, because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior,”

That's how she's trying to say it was a witch hunt without saying it was a witch hunt.

Inflating the value of assets when trying to get a loan against them is pretty much standard operating procedure in that business.

Realtors and used car dealers are probably a bit nervous. Realtors especially because everyone's complaining about the cost of rent/mortgages going through the roof over the last several years. Lots of lefty political pressure I'm sure to "do something" from their base who's likely to be renters as college or post college barista life takes its toll.

Me

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Chisos
So New Yawk just set a "legal" precedence if this survives appellate court. If it does, the state can now charge you with fraud if you go to a car dealer and misrepresent that your $2500.00 beater you are trying to trade in, is worth $12,500.00. There's absolutely no difference between this and what they convicted DJT of and Hochul is too stupid to realize what a can of worms NY just opened if this judgment stands.

Actually, there is a world of difference. The only Party saying anything was over valued is the "Magistrate"

There is no injured party. The Bank's are not Complainants.

Also, let's not forget, the Magistrate declared guilt BEFORE the "trial" began!

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
So New Yawk just set a "legal" precedence if this survives appellate court. If it does, the state can now charge you with fraud if you go to a car dealer and misrepresent that your $2500.00 beater you are trying to trade in, is worth $12,500.00. There's absolutely no difference between this and what they convicted DJT of and Hochul is too stupid to realize what a can of worms NY just opened if this judgment stands.

Fraud is Criminal. This was a Civil Suit.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don’t know chit about commercial real estate, but when you go get a mortgage on a house, the lending institution doesn’t take your word for the value of the property. They send their own appraiser to establish that.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
^^^^^^^
This and the demonrats laughing spread their wings…

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by RAM

How does this qualify as Civil when there is no citizen plaintiff? How would it be criminal if no laws were broken? Most confusing of all, why in the world did higher authorities not stop this pitiful charade?

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 02/19/24.
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I don’t know chit about commercial real estate, but when you go get a mortgage on a house, the lending institution doesn’t take your word for the value of the property. They send their own appraiser to establish that.

Same. They did that in this instance also.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by RAM

How does this qualify as Civil when there is citizen plaintiff? How would it be criminal if no laws were broken? Most confusing of all, why in the world did higher authorities not stop this pitiful charade?

Process "crime" based on interpretation.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Yes

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Exactly. That is why this whole lawsuit is total bull s**t. As a career commercial banker, I never had an application where the owner did not overvalue his real estate. That is why we got appraisals. It's called due diligence.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Loans made against RE values all parties agreed to, paid back in full, on time, with interest, and no injuries parties.

I’m having trouble identifying the “crime” here.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump has to pay NY the 350 Million plus interest before he is allowed to appeal.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Trump has to pay NY the 350 Million plus interest before he is allowed to appeal.
So the State, is the injured party? The State gets the money? The banks were paid, and happy about the loans. Where exactly does this 400 million go?

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Ackleyman
Exactly. That is why this whole lawsuit is total bull s**t. As a career commercial banker, I never had an application where the owner did not overvalue his real estate. That is why we got appraisals. It's called due diligence.
Are you advancing your expertise in this matter to help Trump?

Dale

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I see the Mayor of NY City while screaming about Texas shipping illegals to NY City is about to start handing out 10,000 Dollar Visa Cards to the illegals

I’d say their counting on Cash Flow from somewhere..

Emanuel’s gift would just be the Beginning of something much Larger..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

I went Down Down Down in the Burning Ring of Fire.

And the Flames Got Higher ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
I see the Mayor of NY City while screaming about Texas shipping illegals to NY City is about to start handing out 10,000 Dollar Visa Cards to the illegals

I’d say their counting on Cash Flow from somewhere..

Emanuel’s gift would just be the Beginning of something much Larger..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

I went Down Down Down in the Burning Ring of Fire.

And the Flames Got Higher ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

My guess is after the Democrats steal everything next November, the White House, the Senate and The House, Chuck You Schumer will be sending $Billions to NY and NYC, with the help and approval of McConnell and his band of traitors.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by Ackleyman
Are you advancing your expertise in this matter to help Trump?
Just stating fact.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
RAM: I have news for that anti-Amercian, commie, bitch hochul!
If you are a traditional valued American, a capitalist, a conservative, a Republican or have an OUNCE of common sense you then have HUNDREDS of reasons to leave that festering schithole!
Sheesh what a twittwat. I see those commie bastards in new york are all now begging for federal monies to bail them out of the messes they've made and to try and correct their idiotic decisions.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (1_deuce, 444Matt, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 10 invisible), 1,586 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,295
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.