Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My wife and I didn't have much growing up luckily both my grandparents had a farms but we worked for our food my wife the same way....I have done good for myself and will not take what I cannot use not hoarding....my wife if its free she will be filling her large purse....

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Who was it that felt that the amount of ketchup contained in one of those packets is actually of any use by itself?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
In a college town in which we often "fast food" they don't put the packets out where they can be grabbed by the handful - must come from experience. They will give you a nice-sized bunch if you ask for them.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
We keep them and say let’s take them to the lake house and we get to the lake house and we have bags of them.

We ran out of ketchup a while back, wife was making meat loaf. We just grabbed a handful of ketchup packs and made a meat loaf lol.

Thanks, Billy
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I see no need in taking something that does not belong to me. With that said, I can’t say I’ve ever laid eyes on one of these so called ketchup packets.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Nope, don't need any more clutter.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Gonehuntin: Not me but I do hoard "Chinese hot mustard" packets when I travel to distant cities - as there are NO Terriyaki or credible Chinese restaurants with 200 miles of me in any direction!
Let alone Chinese Hot Mustard for sale anywhere close.
Credible. original and palatable Chinese food/restaurants is about the ONLY thing I miss from my former haunts out seattle, taxington's Chinatown way.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I wonder what the shelf life on "sauce packets" is?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Gonehuntin: Not me but I do hoard "Chinese hot mustard" packets when I travel to distant cities - as there are NO Terriyaki or credible Chinese restaurants with 200 miles of me in any direction!
Let alone Chinese Hot Mustard for sale anywhere close.
Credible. original and palatable Chinese food/restaurants is about the ONLY thing I miss from my former haunts out seattle, taxington's Chinatown way.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I wonder what the shelf life on "sauce packets" is?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ModelT
I see no need in taking something that does not belong to me. With that said, I can’t say I’ve ever laid eyes on one of these so called ketchup packets.

"Let them eat cake." (I know.)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Burger King zesty sauce and Taco Bell fire sauce for me!

- Rogue
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Figured this was gonna be a picture of ole Slummy at Chick-fil-A. 😜

Chik-fil-a is THE best condiment stand to raid. My bags are teeming when I leave. Tex pete, ketchup dippers, 3 kinds of mayo, plasti-cutlery, even have honey and whipped butter,

Hit em up before a camp out or Appalachian Trail odyssey. Can also just fill up your door pockets, if youre 79 years old and still drive a Grenada. Don’t the rain hit them salt packs, roll them windows up.

No wonder it’s so expensive to eat at Chic-fil-a!

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
In heinz sight, it's probably a good idea.

Very Krafty.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Need to stock up on some hot sauce packets. The hot sauce at work sucks, and if you leave a bottle in the fridge, the freeloaders empty it in a few days.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, used up, worn out, bottle of Jim Beam in one hand and a .45 in the other, loudly proclaiming WOW-- What a Ride!"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I had no idea this was a thing.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I went to a friends house awhile back and he has a drawer in his kitchen that over packed with condiment packets. Of course when you are looking for a certain favor you can never find it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
^^^^ So true. The only things we hoard is the hot mustard from Chinese carry out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Chumleyhunts
Need to stock up on some hot sauce packets. The hot sauce at work sucks, and if you leave a bottle in the fridge, the freeloaders empty it in a few days.

Take an empty Tabasco bottle and refill it with the hottest Carolina Reaper sauce you can find- - - - -then leave that one in the community fridge. The freeloaders will get a surprise. "Once burned- - - -twice shy!"

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Buy whatever you want here.

https://www.minimus.biz/condiments.aspx

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would say I hoard them but I keep a ziplok bag with a few around in my EDC pack . A mixed bag of mayo, ketchup, mustard , hot sauce , soy and bbq and horseradish sauce from arbys. Saved me suffering a dry sandwich a few times. I keep a few plastic spoons and forks in there as well.
I’m not in the Gas station shoving them in my pockets like a common thief. All are leftover from bags of fast food or takeout I collected up.

Last edited by Boarmaster123; 02/25/24.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
TR, that minimus site is amazing. Thanks!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (160user, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,522
Posts18,472,608
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.