Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Those who maintain that it was all faked, however, will somehow have to explain how there's been a laser reflector on the moon since the 1969 landing, as this fact is pretty easily verifiable.

Ah, so that's where the Jewish space lasers come from, it's all making sense now.
Jewish space lasers??

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Hastings
I have joined the 'I don't know' group. The idea of a successful 500,000 mile round trip interrupted by a successful landing on a moon and people dismounting the ship and walking around with no atmosphere to filter the sun and not much gravity is a bit much to believe. Especially considering the technology of the time. And we are to believe these folks then rejoined the main ship which never landed, all with 1960s equipment. And then piloted the mother ship successfully back to earth.

Maybe they did. Doesn't seem likely they could have gotten there alive and to top it off got back home. Maybe they did.

Way smarter folks than me believe the moon story but then again way smarter people than me believe a lot things that aren't true.
It would be easier to believe if we had started constructing permanently manned bases there by the year 2,000. If we went there in 1969, it's almost inconceivable that some nation of the earth hasn't established such bases by now.

All in all, though, I believe we did it, but it's not easy, so I'm wide open for contrary evidence, particularly in light of how little faith I have learned to habitually possess in the mainstream institutions/government nowadays, and knowing how many huge lies have been promulgated by them which are nonetheless believed uncritically by the vast majority of people.
That's the problem, they lie so much.

The ONLY reason I buy into a moon landing, is the well equipped and vigilant Russians would have blown the whistle on a scam...I think.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The ONLY reason I buy into a moon landing, is the well equipped and vigilant Russians would have blown the whistle on a scam...I think.
If you have valuable information that can be used as blackmail that is a card you hold onto until desperately needed. There would be no profit in exposing such information. For all we know Russia has blackmailed and extorted U.S. politicians for years. What do you think they might have on the Clintons and Obamas? A lot I would expect. Our own former Senator Vitter got caught up in a prostitution scandal. That Epstein Island trap has caught no telling how many that are now blackmailable.

I wouldn't doubt the Russians and Chinese would keep embarrassing information secret. That is what makes it valuable.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
There were a lot of very good brains behind the Apollo program. Some of them happened to be in Black women.

There are lot of very good brains around today, too. Sadly, none of them in flat earthers, moon deniers, Bigfoot hunters, flying saucer nerds...

Please don’t neglect the qbers.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by flintlocke
If you have valuable information that can be used as blackmail that is a card you hold onto until desperately needed. There would be no profit in exposing such information. For all we know Russia has blackmailed and extorted U.S. politicians for years. What do you think they might have on the Clintons and Obamas? A lot I would expect. Our own former Senator Vitter got caught up in a prostitution scandal. That Epstein Island trap has caught no telling how many that are now blackmailable.

I wouldn't doubt the Russians and Chinese would keep embarrassing information secret. That is what makes it valuable.

True enough, thought provoking. I keep forgetting the Russians are master chess players. While inside the beltway, our leaders are struggling with checkers.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Originally Posted by DBT
Impossible to fake. There are any number of tracking stations around the world and any number of unfriendly nations willing to expose fraud. The world is not flat, the moon landings happened.
escape the matrix if you can bloke, the struggle is real

Matrix? If so, what is the reality?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have joined the 'I don't know' group. The idea of a successful 500,000 mile round trip interrupted by a successful landing on a moon and people dismounting the ship and walking around with no atmosphere to filter the sun and not much gravity is a bit much to believe. Especially considering the technology of the time. And we are to believe these folks then rejoined the main ship which never landed, all with 1960s equipment. And then piloted the mother ship successfully back to earth.

It’s off topic, and I am not picking on you, but this did raise a hypothetical question in my mind. I would be interested in knowing the percentage of people who believe in the Bible who do not believe that humans landed on the moon in 1969.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Impossible to fake. There are any number of tracking stations around the world and any number of unfriendly nations willing to expose fraud. The world is not flat, the moon landings happened.

if you look into the chronology and the true history of humanity that's been falsified throughout time than the mathematical construct comes out to perfection and shows we live in a simulation, if we live in a simulation than that means there has to be a real reality or a prime reality outside of this one.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

if you look into the chronology and the true history of humanity that's been falsified throughout time than the mathematical construct comes out to perfection and shows we live in a simulation, if we live in a simulation than that means there has to be a real reality or a prime reality outside of this one.

How do you know what the 'true history' is, or what may be falsified? How do you tell which is which?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Those who maintain that it was all faked, however, will somehow have to explain how there's been a laser reflector on the moon since the 1969 landing, as this fact is pretty easily verifiable.

Ah, so that's where the Jewish space lasers come from, it's all making sense now.
Jewish space lasers??

Yeah, you know, the ones they used to burn down Maui.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Jewish space lasers??

Hadn't heard that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Hadn't heard that.
Yes. Jewish blue space lasers. The Q fellas were all over it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Jewish space lasers??

Hadn't heard that.

OK, who hacked Hawkeyes account?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 54 invisible), 2,918 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,603
Posts18,532,665
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.