Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Thanks for the reply Mainer….it sounds like you are set for 200’s but if you’re looking for anything specific holler at me and I’ll keep my eyes open. 👍🏼

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Recently these have become my favorite, light and strong MDT 1" rings

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Those vids never get old. 😛

They are pretty much a broken record. But talk is all guys that mount rings like the above picture do.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Those vids never get old. 😛

Doubt that VHS-C camera is in service any longer

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by drop_point; 03/01/24.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funnier than fhuqk,that Professional Victims gotta perpetually fill out Hurt Feeler Reports,as their Brokedicktitude mandates that they "live" vicariously. They also just "happen" to be Lying Pieces Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit to boot. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Perhaps you gals can duel,to ascertain who thinks about me with the greatest frequency and longest durations,you "hard chargers". HINT.

Pardon wares that exist and be sure to poke my pics,in "your" album,as it's plum flattering to be fixated in sucha' manner. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Predictable. You need a new stick.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Just remember, she was so proud of this she put it up as an example of "weeerrrllddd claaaaawwwwsssss"!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
New wares abound,if only as per always,you Brokedick Crying Kchunt. Keep extolling your VERY well founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel same,with Splendid Wares that exist. Hint.

You Professional Victims and your Hurt Feeler Reports are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Stolen Pics are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I've used Warne Mountain Tech rings on several recent setups and have been happy with them so far.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Just remember, she was so proud of this she put it up as an example of "weeerrrllddd claaaaawwwwsssss"!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bowmanh
I've used Warne Mountain Tech rings on several recent setups and have been happy with them so far.

The Warne MT's are a sound product,though for Flyweights,the Reupold BC's are rather Skookum too. Hint.

Just sayin'...................

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 257Bob
I've switched to these but they don't qualify in the budget category by any stretch, but they are nice!

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1024428347?pid=486103

What action and barrel do you have there? It looks like maybe a nanook? I've been thinking about buying a nanook with a 7 prc 22" 8 twist preferred wrapped barrel on it. I was about to do it and then found another seeking element and proof elevation on clearance the other day and spent my nanook cash on those. Maybe next month.

Bb

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Larry throwin his guns in the bushes again LOL🤣

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I certainly will not say that they are the best, but am very pleased with our Leupold QR base/rings on our hunting rifles. They are mounted on factory drilled/tapped Winchester Model 70’s, and been in use since the ‘90’s. They are for mounted/zero’d back up scopes and worked good in tests…..removing and swapping scopes.

These bases and rings have stood up to 59 ft/lbs (my rifle) and near 40 ft/lbs (wife’s) recoil. Pretty pleased with them.

Put a Picitinny rail on our Model 70 30-06 , and have it set-up with 2 different scopes…..but, have shot it minimally. So, can’t give a realistic view on it! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 03/01/24.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Admittedly,I've never heard of a Glenn Element. Hint.

Fortunately for the Brokedick Whining Clueless Crowd,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are free,so even they can "afford" to "contribute" from the sidelines of their "life". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 257Bob
I've switched to these but they don't qualify in the budget category by any stretch, but they are nice!

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1024428347?pid=486103

Those might be fine if you don't care about weight, but at 7 oz, that's pretty hard to swallow.

Seekins rings will do all that those do for half the weight, at a few $$$ less.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Glenn rings are Skookum,but I prefer Swiffers. Hint.

I find the increase in surface area soothin'.

Just sayin'................

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I run EGW rings and mounts. Very solid build and pretty sure they are made in the USA

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
EGW and Farrell's tend to ride higher than most and are Goat Fhuqks. Hint................

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (1OntarioJim, 16penny, 41rem, 35, afisher, Anaconda, 11 invisible), 1,405 guests, and 847 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,103
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.